Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Song: Brandy – ‘What Have You Done For Me’

fda48b6e03d9f3dbc3da4d6df0620bd2 New Song: Brandy   What Have You Done For Me While R&B songstress Brandy continues work on her 5th studio album, an unreleased track of hers has surfaced. At time of writing, it’s unknown the origins of the track and whether or not it’ll feature on the new release. About the track, I’m really feeling it; Brandy’s harmonies are as-ever on-point and the production isn’t bad either. Brandy’s currently untitled new LP is set to be released next year.

Hit or Miss?

{Link Removed As Requested}

• November 1, 2007 at 5:52 pm
    Miko says:

From a little kid I enjoyed hearing Brandy Harmonize, and I don’t think that it will change for years to come. Despite all of her short commings in last couple of years, all of her efforts have and will always be solid. I wish her the best on her next album and I can’t wait to purchase it.

• November 2, 2007 at 1:13 am
    Anonymous says:

sounds good.

• November 2, 2007 at 2:39 am
    Anonymous says:

I miss Brandy. Her voice is so unique. I love this song! With each album, Brandy comes up with a different sound. 1 of the best vocalist of our generation.

• November 2, 2007 at 3:08 am
    Anonymous says:

I miss her…And I love the song:)

• November 2, 2007 at 4:39 am
    Anonymous says:

I’ve always loved Brandy’s voice, she does not try to song like other female artist. her voice is truly unique, i love her ad-libs. so definitely wish her good luck with her next album.

• November 2, 2007 at 5:29 am
    Anonymous says:

Wow…not bad at all.

• November 2, 2007 at 6:24 am
    Jai says:

mmmmm it was okay to me.. I gotta hear it more honestly…

• November 2, 2007 at 10:33 am
    Tamone says:

I am absolutely in love with this track! Brandy always delivers with great material and her voice is impeccable. She has her own tone, style and arrangements that no one else can mock. All of her albums, even the very first one back in 1994, were great installments. 2004′s “Afrodisiac” was very much slept on. I am praying to GOD that the world wakes up and realizes the vocal prowress we have in Brandy. SHE IS AMAZING!

:She has some of the best vocal riffs and runs in the business!

• November 2, 2007 at 1:27 pm
    Anonymous says:

It’s a go for me. It’s just nice to see her back on the scene.

And she’s been looking lovely as of late too.

• November 2, 2007 at 9:51 pm
    Anonymous says:

I love this song and Brandy. She always delivers great music, but yet is a very underrated artist. He vocal skills and arrangements are unreal and are so unique to the female artist that are out today. She has the raw and creative talent that has been missing in the femal artist category for quite some time. I am eagerly awaiting her new project.

• November 6, 2007 at 6:12 am
    Anonymous says:

Booooring !
    I Mean C’mon. its sounds the same.. as does all her stuff nowadays. Her tracks arent unique anymore. they dont differ from eachother or have any real substane (any more) No denying her past material was hot. but this new stuff is a mess.
    I hope she has better than this to come.

• November 6, 2007 at 7:54 am
    javaris king says:

brandy is back and in a major way so please fall back she is coming back to take her throne i cant wait until the album drops so she can shut up all those haters up and the single is fire she’s back

• November 11, 2007 at 1:14 am
    Anonymous says:

I don’t think it’s all that in fact it is definitely mediocre. In this day and time she is a bit out dated when there are so many other fresh and up and coming artists out there. Also sorry Brandy but I find it really hard to take you seriously when you look so much like the CRAZY FROG!!!!!