To Our Readers

Mariah’s ‘That Chick’ Album Cover

20d7caf8c10f3e9979009087397aea75 Mariahs That Chick Album CoverThe above pic is supposedly the cover of Mariah Carey’s forthcoming album ‘That Chick’ (due in April). Though some may complain that she’s whipped off the clothes yet again, I think the cover looks great – tasteful. My only gripe is that terrible album title; aside from being…well…rubbish… it seems totally mismatched with the the cover itself.

What do you think of the cover?

1. |
    January 17, 2008 at 12:51 pm
    Anonymous says:

In fact, I like this title.

I expect one HOT SUMMER-PARTY ALBUM. :)

-Bobby from Bulgaria-

2. |
    January 17, 2008 at 1:01 pm
    Anonymous says:

I think that aint the real cover. some fan probably made it

3. |
    January 17, 2008 at 1:10 pm
    Anonymous says:

Cant wait fo tha album!!!!

4. |
    January 17, 2008 at 1:53 pm
    T says:

i odn’t like the cover or janet’s, i mean ‘that girl’ the title sucks, it should have been a picture of her looking like a boss

5. |
    January 17, 2008 at 2:03 pm
    Anonymous says:

yeah that photo is real, but the cover with the words and all is FANMADE not real

6. |
    January 17, 2008 at 2:21 pm
    Fortune Cookie says:

i don’t really like the title for the album “That Chick”, i rather prefer the album to be called “Dreamcatcher” this has Mariah’s name all over it! we need to get the title “Dreamcatcher” to her and her label.

7. |
    January 17, 2008 at 4:26 pm
    Anonymous says:

I think that the cover is fake. Cuz if u look at the lettering its the same lettering as the emancipation of mimi. So i hope that its not cuz that title dont fit. Like If that the cover pic. No prob i like dat. But da title cud be like “Harmony” or “Melody of a Butterfly”

8. |
    January 17, 2008 at 5:00 pm
    Anonymous says:

Don’t think that this is the official cover, However the title symbolize her being that one female from her era that is able to cross both sides of musical fold.

9. |
    January 17, 2008 at 9:02 pm
    B says:

I absolutely HATE the album title. It sounds extremely kiddish.

10. |
    January 18, 2008 at 12:07 am
    Anonymous says:

“OUT OF CONTROL” is the other title suggested, they haven’t decided already. I love Mariah so whatever, the main thing is her amazing music

11. |
    January 18, 2008 at 9:35 am
    OmegaPatty says:

Mariah… hmm… Mariah – is my b****. I meant it. I will always love her, and she may also have love for me! lol

But the title, nuh-uh. Just in general, nuh-uh. But the cover is HOT!

Also, does an album cover really have to match the title? Tons of album covers I’ve seen RARELY portray what the title says or even what the album is about. It’s just a picture of the artist and their name, and the title of their new album. Simple, ain’t it?

12. |
    January 18, 2008 at 1:44 pm
    Anonymous says:

Naww I don’t think it’s the cover why release the cover when there ain’t no single out? the picture is cute the font used for that chick needs to be bigger or something better

13. |
    January 18, 2008 at 2:36 pm
    Mateo says:

Not so hot. It gets 5 out of 10.

14. |
    January 19, 2008 at 4:36 pm
    Anonymous says:

They aren’t even sure if thats gonna be the albume title yet. LA reid even said so. And I highly doubt they would leak the album cover two and a half months before they album is even released. They are doing a very good job and keep this album a secret.

15. |
    January 19, 2008 at 9:22 pm
    bobo says:

oce again she tryin 2 cover her face. janet’s cover is better

16. |
    January 22, 2008 at 11:56 am
    Anonymous says:

I HATE the album title… Love the cover, but “that chick”… all I can already see is non-fans making fun of her and calling her “that chicken” mariah!

17. |
    January 27, 2008 at 2:57 am
    xprsslistnmusic says:

no doubt. I DO love the cover, but the album title….i just hope im not really going to be underestimating the album….
    OMG THE ANTICIPATION!!!!@!!!!#!$$@!%@#%#@

18. |
    February 1, 2008 at 7:27 pm
    Heartbreaker says:

I like the title. I’m Mariah’s #2 fan (because #1 fans are crazy…haha) but I’m glad Mariah got away from all those bubbly, girlie titles. “that chick” sounds a little more street. The Cover is cool. BUT I do like that suggestion someone made about her being in a “Boss” type setting… Like in a pants suit and a desk sorta showing her in control and mean maybe :)