Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New ‘Ms. Kelly: ‘Diva Deluxe’ Snippets

6d68dc8b3bdeb2cf10c7983a318230e2 New Ms. Kelly: Diva Deluxe Snippets It has been confirmed that Kelly Rowland’s digital-only (US) re-release of her sophomore effort, now dubbed ‘Ms. Kelly: Diva Deluxe’, will hit online outlets on March 25th. ‘Love Again’ is one of five new tracks set to feature on the revamped LP. Despite this only being a snippet, the track sounds very promising. Having really enjoyed the original ‘Ms. Kelly’, one of my only complaints was that it sounded as if she were holding back vocally on some tracks; judging by the new material heard thus far, she’s exerting herself more, vocally, and the results are great.

Update: You can now also listen to a snippet of another new track titled ‘Unity (Stay With Me)’

Hit or Miss?

{Link Removed As Requested}

• March 4, 2008 at 5:53 pm
    T says:

GET IT KELLY, I AM GETTING THE NEW CD, BUT I AM SOOOO ANGRY PEOPLE DIDN’T GET TO HEAR ‘MS. KELLY’, I LOVE THAT CD, I STILL LISTEN TO IT, LOVE THESE TRACKS THO!

• March 4, 2008 at 6:27 pm
    I_love_bambiladys_eyes says:

I love u Kelz. Come back to the 7 trey

• March 4, 2008 at 7:35 pm
    Anonymous says:

her voice is beautiful on both tracks, I thought she should have rereleased an album because her cd was actually pretty good.

• March 4, 2008 at 7:40 pm
    FRESH says:

omg love again!!! what can i say she sounds so strong vocally i knew my girl could sing but im def proud of her… im def a true fan and i will be ordering the diva deluxe version but i really wish it was coming out on CD so i can add it to my collection with all the other DC# over 38 and still counting!

• March 5, 2008 at 3:58 am
    Anonymous says:

Love Again is BIG!!!!.. Unity sounds like it was aimed for her alternative fans…

• March 5, 2008 at 5:48 am
    JoJack says:

more ballads? right. because that’s what “ms kelly” was missing.

• March 5, 2008 at 6:38 am
    Anonymous says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE AGAIN is gonna be a super smash hit !!!!!
    love it already, i cant wait to hear it full lenght!

• March 5, 2008 at 7:04 am
    Anonymous says:

although.. kelly is bringing it.. i think she should have saved these awesome songs for her next cd.. and gurantee success…. goof job kelly…

• March 5, 2008 at 8:42 am
    LoveKelly.com says:

both of these songs r golden i love em .. and i her voice sounds perfect on love again

• March 5, 2008 at 11:05 am
    Anonymous says:

i love “love again” !

• March 5, 2008 at 9:53 pm
    atl_honey says:

I agree with some other bloggers, the new stuff I’m hearing sounds great and she should have just kept working towards a new album. I personally luv Ms. Kelly and feel its underrated, but she should have counted her loses and started anew!

• March 5, 2008 at 10:42 pm
    LoveKelly.com says:

^ yeah she can still release singles and videos and other stuff only thing is the album just won’t be in stores

but that love again song just sounds so perfect i love it ..and unity is working for me 2