ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Michelle Williams Shouts-Out ThatGrapeJuice.net

ThatGrapeJuice.net was fortunate enough to interview Michelle Williams – one third of the biggest selling female group of all time, Destiny’s Child – at the top of this week. The interview, which I must add is a great read, will be posted next Wednesday (May 7th). In the meanwhile, check out Michelle’s shout-out to ThatGrapeJuice.net:

• May 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm
    Anonymous says:

That’s my girl! Thank you thatgrapejuice.net for all the Michelle news! I go here for all my Michelle fix, thanks for supporting my girl!

• May 1, 2008 at 4:08 pm

y wait till next week

• May 1, 2008 at 4:26 pm
    k says:

I love michelle, can’t wait for the video and album. She is right this is probably the best rnb blog on the internet.

• May 1, 2008 at 5:55 pm

i love this chick :)

• May 1, 2008 at 6:49 pm
    La La Lemonn says:

UM, I HATE TO CALL THATGRAPEJUICE OUT, CAUSE I LOVE YOU, BUT MICHELLE WILLIAMS IS ACTUALLY ONE SIXTH OF THE BEST SELLING FEMALE GROUP OF ALL TIME. THERE WERE THREE OTHER MEMBERS (LA TAVIA ROBERSON, LETOYA LUCKETT AND FARRAH FRANKLIN. REMEMBER THEM? YEA, NEITHER DO I *EXCEPT LETOYA) THAT HELPED CATAPULT THE FINAL PRODUCT OF BEYONCE KELLY AND MICHELLE TO THE MUCH ENJOYED STATUS OF DIAMOND ARTISTS. :)

• May 1, 2008 at 6:56 pm
    Anonymous says:

La la lemon… whats the point of mentioning the other members if they didnt even sing in the group. Michelle Kelly and Bee are the real members of DC.
    I Love Michelle and she is taking all the right steps. I cant believe that im actually dying to see her new video. im couting down the days.

• May 1, 2008 at 7:11 pm
    Anonymous says:

DC is NOT the biggest selling girl group of all time. I don’t care WHO gave them an award declaring them. You can look up albums sales etc. both TLC and The Spice Girls have sold more than them.

• May 1, 2008 at 9:58 pm
    Lovely Woman says:

stop being bitter bitchez and give this girl her credit when its due. I love this song so much, I tried to buy it off I-Tunes but it keeps pausing in the middle of the download, i hope they not charging me everytime I try over again… anyway michelle is the realest one in DC and kelly is a follower and beyonce is an attention w****. I hope michelle goes double platinum and smack her plaque in their faces, i dont care for bey or kelly 2 much!

• May 1, 2008 at 10:01 pm
    Anonymous says:

why in the F*ck do we have to wait for the interview? Is her publicist on vacation and havent approved it, yet? I cant wait- post it or I am boycottin your site! nah im just kidding i will wait, shes worth it

• May 1, 2008 at 11:04 pm
    Mike M. says:

I love DC and I am excited for Michelle, but DC is not the biggest selling girl group of all time. Its the Spice Girls.

• May 1, 2008 at 11:10 pm

dame i totally can’t
    wait to read it!
    Michelle do your THANG
    girl!!! DC3 for LIFE!!!

=]

• May 2, 2008 at 3:36 am
    ND says:

CANT WAIT FOR THIS…IVE BEEN WAITING….

• May 2, 2008 at 7:47 am
    Anonymous says:

Michelle is SO UNEXPECTED!!! I love her she will go at least GOLD but we gonna get her to platinum and her promo squad needs to do her project better then they did Kelly’s that’s the reason she did not sell and she didn’t put out the right singles!!!

• May 2, 2008 at 8:30 am
    Anonymous says:

I’m sorry but wack ass TLC and Spice GIrls wished they did have as much talent and sold more records than Destiny’s Child!!!

• May 2, 2008 at 9:26 am
    Moni says:

I love Michelle so much!

Anyway DC did sell more than them other groups so the haters need to sit their tired asses down. Their fingers must be tired too from typing all their BS.

• May 2, 2008 at 9:36 am
    DEEZEE says:

• May 2, 2008 at 11:02 am
    Mr Fresh!! says:

nice 1 sam, 2 down 1 more to go lol

• May 2, 2008 at 11:25 am
    La La Lemonn says:

IT IS NECESSARY TO MENTION THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE GROUP BECAUSE ONE- LETOYA AND LATAVIA DID SING ON THE FIRST 2 DESTINY’S CHILD ALBUMS, AND TWO BECAUSE LIKE I SAID MICHELLE WOULDN’T EVEN BE IN THE GROUP HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE OTHER GIRLS LEAVING. DON’T GET ME WRONG THE FINAL PRODUCT OF DC3 IS WHAT MATTERS, BUT NO ONE SHOULD ACT LIKE THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL GROUP. MICHELLE PROBABLY DOENSN’T EVEN DO THAT.

• May 2, 2008 at 3:27 pm
    Anonymous says:

Michelle is just an amazing person and deserves all the blessings and happiness!! :)

Rachel from Ireland

• May 3, 2008 at 1:41 pm
    Anonymous says:

get em’ michelle. she makin that music and paper…and something about a new movie role…oh snap

• May 3, 2008 at 1:43 pm
    Anonymous says:

La La lemon, are you Latavia and want your shine or something???

they did not start selling millions and millions until michelle joined..so please fall back. :)

• May 3, 2008 at 7:09 pm
    la La Lemonn says:

NO I AM NOT LATAVIA, I AM A TRUE DESTINY’S CHILD FAN, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THEIR ENTIRE HISTORY SO STOP ACTING LIKE I’M HATING ON TENITRA BECAUSE I’M NOT.

• May 4, 2008 at 7:24 pm
    Music_Lover says:

To set the record straight.

Top three in overall album sales.

1. Destiny Child 48.52 million

2. Spice Girls 44.7 million

3. TLC 43.5 million

Information was collected from Nielson Sound Scan.

• May 7, 2008 at 8:37 am

Hi,
    2day’s the 7th of May 2008 and am yet to see the transcript for the interview with Michelle Williams. Could you please upload it ASAP. Many Thanks & Regards,
    Ab.