Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

That Grape Juice Interview: Tamia

3d7bc817cb093e43635e9a5e7e33b27a That Grape Juice Interview: TamiaThat Grape Juice caught up with R&B songstress Tamia last month as she prepared for the start of her North American tour. During the course of our conversation, the mother of two talked, among other things, music, her role as a mother and wife, the highs and lows of being an independent artist as well as living with Multiple Sclerosis. An insightful listen, if I must so myself icon smile That Grape Juice Interview: Tamia Enjoy.

——————————————-

Part 1

Part 2

——————————————-
Click here to order tickets for Tamia’s North American tour
——————————————-

• May 27, 2008 at 6:27 am
    bajan_princess says:

^^^ How rude!!!

Great interview Sam!!!
    Covered some really good points. Tamia is a wonderful woman.

Just is there any possibility that you could write the interview up, because the quality of sound from Tamia’s side wasn’t that good at times!!!

Other than that the interview was great!!!

• May 27, 2008 at 7:25 am
    NICK says:

OMG! Tamia is my favoite artist! Can you PLEASE write up the interview!?

• May 27, 2008 at 8:05 am
    Dan says:

Loved the interview!! Tamia is so underrated. Happy she’s out there doing her thing still.

• May 27, 2008 at 10:29 am
    Anonymous says:

I’m a Tamia fan but she doesn’t come across as very ambitious in this interview. It doesn’t seem like she really cares that much about her career at all and she can’t articulate her vision for her career. I think for her it’s more of a hobby.

• May 27, 2008 at 12:03 pm
    Anonymous says:

She is sexy, right?
    She was playing on a celeb dating site ” mar rymil liona ire .c om ” It is said that she is a gold member of that site.

• May 27, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    Anonymous says:

Tamia is DEFINITELY underrated. She has an amazing voice. I wish that she could get the breaks that Beyonce & Ciara have gotten. Her vocals tops theirs any day. Good luck to her and her family. Being a mother comes 1st and in the end it pays off. What’s for you is for you when you truly believe that God is working on your behalf. Good luck Tamia and keep the music coming. You are an icon!

• May 27, 2008 at 2:13 pm
    Anonymous says:

thanks for answering my question about the UK

• May 28, 2008 at 11:29 am
    Anonymous says:

Thanx for posting Sam! Make sure to visit tamiafans.net for your Tamia updates.

• May 28, 2008 at 4:41 pm
    BB says:

Great interview! Thank you! I love Tamia!

• May 28, 2008 at 5:57 pm
    TanishatheGemini says:

I love Tamia…But the sound quality is not great. I would love to really hear her thoughts…Can the interview be posted without audio?

• May 29, 2008 at 9:25 pm
    Anonymous says:

I agree—love Tamia, love her music and would love to know everything she said in this interview. Will you be transcribing it and posting it soon?

TAMIA, I’m so proud of your fighting power and stickability. You are a blessed woman with a truly amazing voice and a wonderful family. My prayers are with you!

• May 30, 2008 at 2:40 pm
    Anonymous says:

i agree with the other person i cant hear Tamia that well but it was really a good interview. i am a big tamia fan

• June 16, 2008 at 8:41 am
    Jamilah says:

I saw Tamia in Newark, NJ on May 31, 2008. I flew there and got a hotel room just for the concert (by way of Florida), I also gave her “people” a belated birthday gift for her–I hope she got it. I am truly a huge fan and have every CD. I really enjoyed this interview–great questions (the sound quality could be improved).

• August 20, 2008 at 12:25 pm
    Anonymous says:

tamia is one of my favorite artist ever, i truly thinks she an angel