Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

From The Vault: Britney Spears – ‘Slave 4 U

This week’s From The Vault clip is Pop star Britney Spears’ first foray in the Urban music world – ‘Slave For You’. The sexed-up vid for the Neptures produced song is widely considered by many as Spears’ official transition from teenage Pop sensation to edgy Pop princess. Who would have ever thought it, Britney riding a Neptunes beat? Good stuff…check it out:

• July 6, 2008 at 3:19 am
    Anonymous says:

Damn she was one of the sexiest woman alive, remember how hot the VMA performance of slave 4 u was?

I’m hoping the next album will be promoted by her

• July 6, 2008 at 4:23 am
    Anonymous says:

I remember being blown away by her VMA performance of this as well with the snake… amazing video too. This was the best song on that particular album – still enjoy it!

• July 6, 2008 at 4:43 am
    Anonymous says:

still hot song

• July 6, 2008 at 5:14 am
    pebb says:

NOW THIS IS BRITNEY !!!! THIS WAS MY FAV SONG…

• July 6, 2008 at 6:41 am
    SweetSugarShack says:

Yeah. This was my s***. That’s when I realized how big both of them (Brit and The Neptunes) were when the collaborated together for this. Hot song. And her performances followed, hot.

• July 6, 2008 at 7:21 am
    jonnyhco says:

this is still one of the hottest pop videos of all time.

• July 6, 2008 at 7:49 am
    Miranda Priestly @ Runaway Mag. says:

OMG, i was just watching the VMA performance of this on my iPhone because i downloaded the mp4!! This is an omen, i’m telling you! Britney’s next comeback attempt will SET THE NEW STANDARD, i can feel it! lol.. she’s on her way back, trust!

• July 6, 2008 at 8:08 am
    Soufian says:

hottest b**** in the game, full package..people are right when she returns, it will hit like a meteor… Slave4u proves she is a force to be reckoned with

• July 6, 2008 at 9:14 am
    Anonymous says:

loved the video.

• July 6, 2008 at 10:09 am
    Anonymous says:

Fav Britney song ever probably, I wish she would come back hard like this

• July 6, 2008 at 12:03 pm
    Anonymous says:

Sorry I’m off topic but SAM what is going on with BET? Why do I not see J-Hud’s single on the 106 countdown?

List of artists on countdown except J-Hud who world premiered her SPOTLIGHT a week ago:

2P FEAT. RAY J – “You Know Me”
    ACE HOOD FEAT. T-PAIN & RICK ROSS – “Cash Flow”
    ALICIA KEYS – “Teenage Love Affair”
    BIRDMAN FEAT. LIL WAYNE – “I Run This”
    BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY – “Young Thugs”
    BUSTA RHYMES – “Don’t Touch Me”
    BYRD GANG FEAT. J.J., J.S., C.S. – “Splah/Byrd Gang Money”
    CAMP 22 – “Crank Dat Yank”
    CASELY – “Emotional”
    CHRIS BROWN – “Take You Down”
    DAVID BANNER FEAT. CHRIS BROWN – “Get Like Me”
    FAT JOE FEAT. PLIES & DRE – “Ain’t Saying Nothin”
    FLORIDA FEAT. WILL.I.AM – “In The Ayer”
    G-UNIT – “Rider Pt.2″
    GREG STREET PRESENTS NAPPY ROOTS – “Good Day”
    HOT STYLZ FEAT. YUNG JOC – “Lookin Boy”
    KARDINALL OFFISHALL FEAT. AKON – “Dangerous”
    KARINA – “16 @ War”
    KEYSIA COLE – “Heaven Sent”
    LIL JOSH & ERNEST – “Jigga Juice”
    LLOYD FEAT. LIL WAYNE – “Girls Around The World”
    MARIAH CAREY FEAT. TI. – “I’ll Be Loving U Long Time”
    MARIAH CAREY – “Bye Bye”
    NE-YO – “Closer”
    NELLY FEAT. JERMAINE DUPRI & CIARA – “Stepped On My J’z”
    NOEL GORURIDIN – “The River”
    PLIES FEAT. NE-YO – “Bust It Baby Pt.2″
    R. CITY – Losin It
    RAY LAVENDER – “Stay”
    RICK ROSS FEAT. NELLY – “Here I Am”
    RHIANNA – “Take A Bow”
    SEAN KINGSTON FEAT. DJ.K., BIRD., R.R., & J.J. – “Foolish (Remix)”
    SMALL CHANGE FEAT. CHANI & LIL JJ – “Don’t Be Shy”
    SOLANGE – “I Decided Pt.1″
    T.I. – “No Matter What”
    THE GAME FEAT. KEYSHIA COLE – “Pain”
    THE DREAM – “I Luv Your Girl”
    USHER – “Moving Mountains”
    YUNG BERG FEAT. CASHA – “The Business”

JUST LIKE MICHELLE WAS IT TOO POP OR WAS J-HUD TOO RNB?

• July 6, 2008 at 12:36 pm
    Jordan A. says:

This is really one of her best songs, and one of the Neptune’s best productions. I think this “comeback” is gonna be bigger than we could even imagine…

• July 6, 2008 at 1:48 pm
    T says:

BRITNEY WENT HARD AND GOES HARD, HER SLAVE 4 U AND OOPS I DID IT AGAIN PERFORMANCE THE YEAR B4 THAT WERE BOTH BANGERS!! i can’t wait to see how she comes back this time, with a better mind frame and promo

• July 6, 2008 at 6:44 pm
    lo says:

I’m pleasantly suprised at how positive all the comments in this post. I’m glad people here pointed out how She used to make it on them hoes!!… back in the days. I’m pulling for her comeback.

• July 6, 2008 at 9:02 pm
    Anonymous says:

I remember when:

1. This video lost Best Dance Video VMA to Pink’s “Get The Party Started” (WTF!!!!)

2. This video lost Best Choreography to Kylie Minogue’s “Can’t Get You Out Of My Head”

3. This video lost Best Female Video to something else I don’t remember that didn’t deserve it.

• July 7, 2008 at 5:33 pm
    Anonymous says:

Britney is forever. She is a massive talent and there is no doubt in my mind that she will be back. She’s unstoppable.

• July 8, 2008 at 1:42 am
    Anonymous says:

BRITNEY CANT SING..AND DONT LET HER TRY TO SING WHILE DANCING….ITS FUNNY THE PLL THAT CANT SING MAKE THE MOST……LOOK AT MADONNA..SHE CANT SING AND SHE DONT EVEN TRY TO BUT SHE HAS SOLD MILION RECORDS……AND IF U THINK MADONNA CAN SING U R CRAZY….ALBUM SALES DONT EQUAL TALENT.

• July 8, 2008 at 8:10 am
    Anonymous says:

I THINK SHE SHOULD DO A VIDEO IN THE SAME VEIN AS THIS FOR ‘TOY SOLDIER’… IT WOULD BE HUGE