Behind The Scenes: Pussycat Dolls On The Set Of ‘Whatcha Think About That’

Peep the Pussycat Dolls on the set of the video for their latest single ‘Whatcha Think About That’:

Granted the girls look and move great, it’s a shame can’t be said for the single; Nicole’s voice on the all-round wack track is as jarring as ever. What’s more, upon listening to their forthcoming LP ‘Doll Domination’, I can honestly say that it was complete and utter garbage. Still, with their ‘formula’ being so serviceable, I can see it still selling well regardless. SMH…

• September 18, 2008 at 7:43 am
    Anonymous says:

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS!! MELODY NICOLE AND JESSICA SINGS IN THIS! THEY ALL LOOK GREAT WOW

• September 18, 2008 at 8:42 am
    Anonymous says:

lol sam exactly what kinda music do you like ?
    thatgrapejuice must be ran by multiple people or somethin cusz yer views change so rapidly.

I hated watchu think about that @ first, but thats cusz I couldnt relate to it. LISTEN TO THE LYRICS SAM, NOT THE BEATS.

• September 18, 2008 at 8:47 am
    Anonymous says:

i hated this song at first too, buta fter a few listen i started to love it

• September 18, 2008 at 9:23 am
    It's Lewis, b****. says:

They should have released ‘I Hate This Part’ and ‘Magic’ as the next singles from their album – they are the best by far on there.

• September 18, 2008 at 9:51 am
    Anonymous says:

Lil Wayne on this video, somebody hear?
    (sorry for the bad english)

• September 18, 2008 at 10:01 am
    ND says:

The song is dry… and the best is dead!

• September 18, 2008 at 10:12 am

Rihanna’s big sisters

• September 18, 2008 at 10:37 am
    Anonymous says:

For once I agree with you Sam, their Music now seems to be crap.
    I don’t think I will be buying their new album this time round.
    When I grow was s*** and this is no better

• September 18, 2008 at 11:36 am
    MELLIE MEL says:

I LOVE IT!!!

• September 18, 2008 at 1:16 pm
    Anonymous says:

I actually like their new album, which is surprising for me. They should have chosen Whatchamacallit though

• September 18, 2008 at 1:49 pm
    Anonymous says:

i agree with sam on this one nicoles voice the track annoying and nicoles is such a dumbass

• September 18, 2008 at 2:26 pm
    Jordan says:

Come on Sam. It wasn’t really cohesive or special, but it was not garbage. Perfectly servicable pop music. They should’ve tried to go in one direction though, instead of an arse load of songs, each one a different direction, etc.

• September 18, 2008 at 3:32 pm
    Anonymous says:

WHAT THE HELL ARE YA’LL TALKING ABOUT THIS f***’N SONG IS HOT!!!!!!
    ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PCD SONGS EVER!!!!!

• September 18, 2008 at 5:22 pm
    Anonymous says:

OMFG! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT, Doll Domination Is f****** Amazing.
    But I Do Wish They Released Either ‘Magic’ ‘Take Over the World’ Or ‘Whatchamacallit’

• September 18, 2008 at 5:30 pm
    Anonymous says:

sam u r a hater..u say garbage music is good and good music is garbage…i like the song…and im not a fan of pcd…i think it sounds great and is going to be a hit 2nd single..

• September 18, 2008 at 8:15 pm

Boo to you Sam!

• September 19, 2008 at 8:20 am
    Anonymous says:

Oh god Sam! Your getting worse!!! CL editors hate on good stuff and promote the s***!!!

You say Doll Domination is crap!!!

Elevator, Hush Hush, Bottle Pop, Love You The Way You Love Me… they are amazing songs, the lyrics, and beats are goood. The melodies in Elavator r amazingg! its pop , r'n'b its everyyythinnn! More power to them!

n Shontelle's video is out isnt it, give that a hit up, T-Shirt is an amazing song! x<3

• September 20, 2008 at 2:19 am
    Anonymous says:

Oh sorry, common sense rang and told me to tell you – you can hate PCD all you want but they’ll still outsell them fucktards known as DANITY KANE.

• September 20, 2008 at 2:44 pm
    Anonymous says:

Sam u are a straight up hater. I LOVE “Whatcha Think About That”. Nicole’s voice sounds better than ever. I love the rock twinge she has to it. Specially at the end of the song where it sounds like she is singing through a bull horn. I love it. This song is KICK ASS!!!! I can’t get enough of it. I don’t know why ppl don’t like it. They need to check their taste in music. Cause this song is off the damn chain. I love the album as well. Been on repeat for the past week And I will be buying two or three copies.

• September 21, 2008 at 4:39 am
    Anonymous says:

I like this song, and I cannot wait to see the video. I first hated this song, because I wanted another dance song similar to”When I Grow Up”.

• September 22, 2008 at 5:40 pm
    Creole Boy says:

Yeah Doll Domination isn’t very good….at all unless you really don’t listen to the music….but I think the album’s saving grace will actually be “I’m Done” on the U.S. side.