ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Jordin Sparks Sings US National Anthem At AFC Championship

American Idol alum, Jordin Sparks, performed the US national anthem, ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ in Indianapolis a few hours ago  at the the AFC Championship – Jets vs Colts game.
I really enjoyed this performance. Jordin has really taken her vocals to that next level, exercising a lot more control of her pitch when belting (a minor gripe I used to have with her otherwise amazing voice). Go Jordin!
Tidbit: ‘Battlefield’ (the song) was really criminally underrated!

• January 25, 2010 at 3:39 am
    Craver says:

She did that! Very nice job. It took me a bit to figure it out, but up until I this I realized there was something about Jordin’s live-voice I just couldn’t get with and now that I think about it, it was definitely her pitch. During “Battlefield” performances, it seemed like her voice got very…very high when she started belting. Anyway, she did a very nice job and for some reason, makes me think of Raven Symone. Where’s SHE been?

• January 25, 2010 at 4:13 am
    hihihihi says:

GIMMICKY BLOG

WITHOUT RIHANNA YOU WOULD BE NOTHING

• January 25, 2010 at 4:41 am
    mez says:

another also ran…. proves again that your definition of singing does not equate to making hit records…

You need to be promoting and buying this ‘amazing’ singer instaed of hating on others …. #just saying

• January 25, 2010 at 5:59 am
    Tha Phoenix says:

Damn girl!!! That was good!!!

• January 25, 2010 at 6:44 am
    ... says:

people who put twitter trending topics on places other than twitter are dumb as hell.

i’mjustsayin’.

• January 25, 2010 at 8:01 am
    TRUTH says:

THAT WAS AVERAGE… AFTER HEARING TONS OF SINGERS DO THIS AFTER WHITNEY’S VOCAL STANDARD, THIS WAS LACK LUSTRE. EVEN CHARICE DOES IT BETTER THAN JORDAN SPARKS. JUST SAYIN.

• January 25, 2010 at 8:46 am
    Alex says:

Damn, get it girl! She looked and sounded fantastic. I agree with you about Battlefield being criminally underrated, the album is great as well.

• January 25, 2010 at 8:51 am
    Music Lover says:

She’s done better on the anthem but this was lovely & about that tidbit…I think Jordin herself is the underrated one.

• January 25, 2010 at 8:54 am
    Ann says:

she did that s***! I wasnt too much of a Jordin fan until I saw her on Britney’s tour, she has great stage presence and is one of the few singers who can BLOW live. I think Jordin has potential to be a huge pop star if marketed correctly

• January 25, 2010 at 8:57 am
    Nick says:

it was a really good-NICE JOB ms. Jordin! OK BATTLEFIELD was SUCH a GREAT song-under-rated, is sooooooo TRUE!!!

• January 25, 2010 at 8:58 am
    Beyanna says:

@Ann Girlllllllll, I thought Jordin did better than Britney herself…she worked that stage.

• January 25, 2010 at 9:53 am
    Alex says:

lol @ American Idol “album”…you mean alum

• January 25, 2010 at 10:11 am
    jjlova06 says:

She does have a problem with belting her notes, but she still sounds good. I don’t think I would want to her her perform live a lot though.

• January 25, 2010 at 11:27 am
    i'm right & you're wrong says:

shut up “hihihihi”

• January 25, 2010 at 12:08 pm
    MushyLove_1992 says:

I dont get why she is so underrated. I guess if your not talking about s**, and showing your ass, your not going to make it in the industry. Her album was great, and I hate it was so slept on. This is one person people need to be stanning for, not these other ones.

• January 27, 2010 at 4:53 am
    Of says:

Tgj u need to be promoting her ass more. Instead of mis no talent riri. Jordin is an amazn artist and i see her to be the next mariah

[…] :: Jordin Sparks sang the National Anthem at the AFC Championship in Indianapolis, and killed it. [That Grape Juice] […]