Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Lady GaGa Collapses From “Exhaustion”

3 Lady GaGa Collapses From Exhaustion

Lady GaGa was forced to cancel a recent performance at Indiana’s Purdue University, West Lafayette in Indiana. The Pop star canceled her show after she collapsed moments before she stepped on stage. Rolling Stone reports:

“Due to exhaustion and dehydration, Lady Gaga collapsed and passed out before her show tonight in West Lafayette, Indiana,” the singer’s publicist tells Rolling Stone. “Her physician has advised her to take a few days off to rest.” Lady Gaga’s rep didn’t specify how long she’ll be out of commission; the Purdue show has been rescheduled for January 26th.

On her Twitter, Lady Gaga informed fans that she was devastated to have missed a performance. “An hour before the show, I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing,” she wrote, adding that paramedics diagnosed her with an irregular heartbeat as a result of exhaustion. “Can’t apologize enough for how sorry I am,” she added, explaining that her stage set has moving parts that could have proved dangerous had she passed out onstage. “I could hear my fans cheering from my dressing room, I begged everyone to let me go onstage. … I hope you can forgive me. I love my little monsters more than anything, you are everything to me.”

Certainly GaGa’s intense promotional schedule is placing a lot of stress on her body. Between her ‘Monster Ball’ tour and her extensive list of television appearances, including Oprah, it was only a matter of time before she began to feel the strain. Hopefully GaGa paces herself in the future because the last thing that she needs right now is a Mariah Carey ‘Glitter’ moment.

Thoughts?

• January 15, 2010 at 6:50 am
    movieman says:

she is shooting the telephone video with beyonce next week , so she better rest , to keep up with beyonce :)

• January 15, 2010 at 7:13 am
    Aryo says:

beyonce ft. GaGa video phone ——- GaGa ft. beyonce telephone
    hehe
    thats very crazy

• January 15, 2010 at 7:14 am
    kj says:

Ahhhhhhhh I’m so sad, Gagaloo works herself WAY to hard.
    I hope she starts taking better care of herself. I want her to be around forever.
    I love how sincere n sorry she is,in her tweets.

• January 15, 2010 at 7:17 am
    DizzMikiRev says:

Actually {iN response tO what movieman sed} Lady Gaga can keep uP juss fine. As a matter of fact when she was iN beyonce’s video phone music video she was makin beyonce look a fool…so i’M sure she’ll be able tO do iT again iN her own video…you kumquat…..

• January 15, 2010 at 7:25 am
    EclecticCity says:

Yea I was there last night. The audience went crazy because we thought it was a joke at first. The officer came on stage and said that she wasnt coming out. This was AFTER the opening acts had already performed so the crowd was already hype of that… Guess we will c her on the 26th….Ppl were really pissed though, cussing and everything. but it is what it is

• January 15, 2010 at 7:27 am
    Robert says:

@DIZZMIKIREV

STFU… Seriously… if anyone was looking like a damn fool in that video phone clip… it was lady gaga. She was sloppy and late. Delusional people these days…

But on the positive note… i hope Gaga fully recovers.

• January 15, 2010 at 7:36 am
    B. Mike says:

AWW GAGA GET WELL!! :(

-From one of your monsters

• January 15, 2010 at 8:23 am
    TRUTH says:

GAGA IS DONE! THANK GOD. RETIRE ALREADY. TOTAL GIMMIC JUST LIKE THIS STUNT. YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WHEN THEY START CANCELING GIGS – DRUG ADDICT!!

• January 15, 2010 at 8:30 am
    Travis says:

Gaga does work hard but compare that to how hard Beyonce works & she hasn’t passed out or went crazy yet.

Get better Gaga and give us one hell of a video for Telephone!

• January 15, 2010 at 8:34 am
    MushyLove_1992 says:

Get well sweety. We need you. LOL!

• January 15, 2010 at 9:25 am
    Suzy G says:

OMG…. I hope she’s okay!

• January 15, 2010 at 9:56 am
    Aryo says:

I hope GaGa will himuliate beyonce inher telephone video as well:-D

• January 15, 2010 at 10:13 am
    GeeMan says:

Hope she gets well, but as you mentioned another Mariah remember Mimi had been working for over a decade non stop and during that period of glitter she was working 22 hrs straight for over 3 months + straight also she wasn’t eating properly.

• January 15, 2010 at 10:18 am
    D'sabadmofo! says:

I got to Purdue and I was so pissed! I mean both of her opening acts performed then a police officer and a man announced she wasn’t coming out. I though it was a joke at first but it wasn’t. Why in the world would she tease us with both opening acts and then just not come on stage?! We should’ve been turned away at the door when we got there. That would’ve been better. But its rescheduled so I guess that’s better than nothing.

• January 15, 2010 at 11:41 am
    Sammy says:

Something iike this would never happen to Cassie….just saying!

• January 15, 2010 at 2:04 pm
    rightround(U.S.A pride!) says:

She needs to stop working so much! I know she’s in popular demand and she loves her fans. but it’s ridiculous! she’s only 23… slow down.

• January 15, 2010 at 3:04 pm
    Lost0nez says:

lmao@ sammy ..can Cassie even perform on b.e.t much less have herself a damn tour.

• January 15, 2010 at 3:29 pm
    Sammy says:

@ LosT0nez

Your obviously a hater. She was nervous and that was probably Cassie’s first live performance. GaGa clearly doesn’t have what it takes so she needs to sit down. Let Cassie take over, she wouldn’t be passing out and letting her many fans down. She’ll ride hard non stop.

• September 10, 2010 at 4:56 pm
    Lady Gaga Nude says:

Exclusio Video: Lady Gaga Nude( VIDEO )

>>>http://lady-gaga.xe.cx

Enjoy!!! She pretty sexy…