Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Lady GaGa On Oprah

Pop phenomenon Lady GaGa made her highly anticipated appearance on ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’ moments ago. The singer performed a medley of her songs ‘Monster’, ‘Bad Romance’ and ‘Speechless’ from her ‘The Fame Monster’ LP. Check out all of the interview segments after the jump….

Thoughts?

• January 15, 2010 at 12:20 pm
    ThatAppleJuice says:

It’ll play here in a couple of hours… I’ll catch it then. Glad she performed Monster though! Love that song. :)

• January 15, 2010 at 12:22 pm
    DizzyGuy1985 says:

I LOOOOOVE LADY GAGA BUT….she has real issues singing and dancing. She can’t do both. I can atleast give Beyonce that. Its like she is out of breathe or just flat incapable. I love “Monster” I hope she realeases it as a single.

I would see her live in concert but her vocals just kill me sometimes.

• January 15, 2010 at 12:56 pm
    WTF says:

why is she gicing me kesha vibes??? i like monster but i no longer like her…

oprah is trying to hard..

• January 15, 2010 at 12:57 pm
    WTF says:

why is she giving me kesha vibes??? i like monster but i no longer like her…

oprah is trying to hard..

• January 15, 2010 at 12:57 pm
    Shawty C says:

she would be so cute if she toned it down

• January 15, 2010 at 1:10 pm
    Miguel says:

I love Lady Gaga. I’m not a hard core fan, but if she keeps this up, I will be soon! SHE IS TRULY AN INSPIRATION. She reminds me so much of Queen Madonna.

• January 15, 2010 at 2:24 pm
    anon says:

My sister is a huge fan and she put me on GAGA. I can see why my sister likes her so much. I also like how down to earth she is. She a great person.

• January 15, 2010 at 2:30 pm
    kj says:

The interview was pre-taped n the performance was live, BIG UP to Gagaloo for still performing pretty well while sick, some artist while 100% well dn’t perform as well as she did.
    I just adore this “free b****” so much, but I hope she takes time to rest, I want her to be around forever.

• January 15, 2010 at 2:33 pm
    kj says:

oh n I just read Bad romance is da #1 song in the world again, which means it has now been #1 for 6 weeks worldwide, big up GODGA.

• January 15, 2010 at 2:34 pm
    Lost0nez says:

damn she sold more cd than most pop singers who came out in 208

• January 15, 2010 at 3:33 pm
    Andariego says:

Gaga rules! Ugh, people please stop the Ke$ha comparisons, Gaga shares no resemblance to Drunk Valley Trash.

• January 15, 2010 at 3:51 pm
    B@tch Please says:

• January 15, 2010 at 4:14 pm
    Trevez says:

The performance was just ok. I will give her credit for going out there to perform after just being hospitalized the day before. You can tell she was frustrated that she didn’t break the glass on the cab. LUV GAGA and I will be rooting for her during Grammy night.

• January 15, 2010 at 5:27 pm
    mez says:

Sorry she bores me to tears… Nah nananananana Gagagagagag a

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

• January 15, 2010 at 5:37 pm
    Jenn says:

She is absolutely amazing! I’m in love!

• January 15, 2010 at 8:09 pm
    ... says:

i want to like her but i think she’s too contrived…being genuinely cray cray is one thing but i just get the vibes that she’s super duper calculating…catchy music, though

that being said, i like how good she is to her fans

• January 15, 2010 at 9:00 pm
    matt says:

im sorry. i have nothing against kesha. but do not even compare gaga to her, gaga is in a league of her own. she was sick and still performed amazingly, even people who do not like her cannot deny her consistence in wanting to perform.

• January 15, 2010 at 9:15 pm
    TRUTH says:

LADY GAG-ME-WITH-A-SPOON!!! SOOO 80′S VALLEY GIRL. SMFH.

• January 15, 2010 at 9:59 pm
    Maggie says:

You people are morons. Copping kesha’s style? wtf? Kesha has the same act every show.
    Plus GaGa performed this TODAY right after she collapsed from EXHAUSTION. WHICH, btw, a lot of people posted about how she finally will go away?

Seriously what is wrong with you people?

A guy who was really popular in the punk rock scene was found just yesterday and there were people who were saying he deserved to die because of how he lived his life.

What is it about being behind a computer screen that you guys turn into assholes? Because I sure as hell know you wouldn’t be talking this s*** in person.

• January 15, 2010 at 10:04 pm
    matt says:

PREACH @MAGGIE PREACHH

truth nothing but the truth, just low lives who have no time but run their mouths behind their computer screens!

• January 15, 2010 at 10:21 pm
    RANDOM says:

not too sick for Oprah i see but a show like oprah is exactly where she needs to be.

• January 15, 2010 at 10:22 pm
    Ben says:

It really amazes me that in such a short amount of time, she has become such a bulldozer in the pop realm. She is such a threat to stars like Britney, Christina, and Pink. She is one of the those acts that you can’t quite stand at first and want them to go away, but realize that what they are doing is being original and groundbreaking, which is what a lot of the norm stars aren’t doing. Madonna of the New Millennium!

• January 16, 2010 at 12:19 am
    RIHANNA IS A LIAR AND NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED! says:

STFU….BEYONCE SINGS AND SCREAMS AT THE SAME TIME!

• January 16, 2010 at 12:44 pm
    Randy says:

She is just just a nice, genuine beautiful woman it’s unbelievable. She is so much more than gimmick she is truth, you can see the sincerity in her eyes when she talks about people and see she has genuine love for the people who loves her. I’m proud to be a fan of hers. I hope she stays for ages because she has revitikised this industry and I feel she has got such a huge future ahead of her.

• January 16, 2010 at 1:01 pm
    J Rock says:

That performance was sort of a mess….I am a huge fan but I was not pleased. Loved the interview tho =)

• January 16, 2010 at 1:06 pm
    GeeMan says:

The performance was a decent effort love her personality a lot .

• January 16, 2010 at 1:25 pm
    HJNJ says:

Gaga looks like she has a real saddness in her eyes. Maybe its me, but she looks like she is ready to cry at any second during the interview.

• January 16, 2010 at 2:09 pm
    Qtis says:

If we’re gonna make excuses for GaGa’s performance then we might as well accept Cassie and all the other whack ass performers out there. If this is our best then damn we’re in trouble. Are we surrendering to theatrics now or is this suppose to be about real artistry?

• January 16, 2010 at 7:32 pm
    anonymouss says:

wow. every single dollar is going to charity for her jan 24th show? makes me wanna buy the tix now 0_0

• January 17, 2010 at 5:48 am
    SparkD says:

Good interview and performance. She has sadness in her eyes.

• January 17, 2010 at 1:49 pm
    Keekster says:

U I just heart GaGa 

• January 17, 2010 at 2:38 pm
    AC says:

She really needs to rest and take a much deserved break. She is being overworked. This is the worst performance I have seen from her, but I have to give her props for performing on the show when she was hospitalized just the night before. She also seemed to be having problems with her costume, and I’m not sure whether or not she was supposed to actually smash the window of the car.

I saw her in concert last month and she was great. She puts passion into each of her performances, and I feel like this one was missing that. But no one is perfect and we all have our bad days. After the Grammys she has 2 free weeks before her European tour begins. Hopefully she takes that time to eat, sleep and allow her body to rest mentally and physcially.