Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Video: Omarion – ‘Speedin’

With Omarion‘s new LP ‘Ollusion’ set to hit stores tomorrow, it’s perhaps no surprise that the former B2K star picked today to debut the video for his latest single ‘Speedin’. Though rather glossy the clip is pretty much standard-fare. However, the song is good enough to warrant much chart success IMO – and certainly the most deserving of his recent material. Whether or not it does in actuality perform well will be interesting to see.

What do you think of the song / video?

• January 11, 2010 at 4:15 am
    memo says:

what’s with his hair. looks liek the barber missed a bit at the back…

• January 11, 2010 at 5:04 am
    grego says:

lmao @ memo i was thinkin the same looks like he picked up a clump of hair off the floor and glued it back there lol but nice song ok video

• January 11, 2010 at 6:52 am
    Music_Lover says:

HOT! Now “this” is the Omarion im used to, the I get it in, ugh. Love it O..Do your thang! Let the haters hate!

• January 11, 2010 at 8:06 am
    Michael says:

This is my tune. Shame he didn’t release it as his 1st single though. Hopefully it will do well regardless.

• January 11, 2010 at 8:43 am
    Soulstar says:

I was hoping that the song was a rough mix that he would go back and polish up. It’s a great song, but an amateur recording… I do hope he does more records like this though; the other records kinda stunk.

…and I thought rat tails went out in ’92… o_O

• January 11, 2010 at 12:14 pm
    shelly-chelle says:

i see O is determined to be apart of the kardashian klan smh… anyway yea the rat tail wtf? the video was alright.

• January 11, 2010 at 12:18 pm
    moalma says:

luvs it!!!

• January 11, 2010 at 2:08 pm
    Gumaro says:

I LOVE GLOSSY VIDS! If I were an artists, all my vids would be glossy, like Official Girl by Cassie, video was HOT!

• January 12, 2010 at 11:03 pm
    KodieBlue says:

WHat do they mean by Glossy vid? ANyway, at the end it made me feels some type of way. Cause I gotta be Honest. I’ve been in this position before. Much Love to O for making a Real sick and not being afraid to delve Deep. Looking forward to see what Chris is Piecing together for his next SIngle Pass out.