Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Jay-Z On Jonathan Ross Show

During his stay here in the UK for the BRIT Awards this week, Hip-Hop star Jay-Z also made a stop at BBC’s Friday Night With Jonathan Ross. You can check out the hilarious interview above, as well as his performance of ‘On To The Next One’ after the jump…

• February 20, 2010 at 12:29 pm
    sugar says:

to Jayz

why did you stop chris brown from performing? what wrong with you?

• February 20, 2010 at 12:48 pm
    YouPutTheLimeInTheCoconut says:

To Jay-Z

The brilliance that was you preventing that woman beater Chris Brown from performing at the BET awards when he clearly didn’t deserve to…do you usually make such great decisions?

• February 20, 2010 at 1:47 pm
    Mrs. Darren shellychelle Sharper says:

I ♥ Jay z interviews….He’s so funny!

• February 20, 2010 at 2:00 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

@youputthelimeinthecoconut – And ‘to-further’, Jay Z’s NOW-recognized/continued ‘brilliance’, that you seem so-take-with: just how is HE, able to hide, the fact that HE, not-too-long ago, sold Crack Cocaine to grade-school children and pregnant women? …And “talking woman-beaters” I see you’ve totally disregarded that NOW-infamous three-second video of Jay Z smacking-up, then ‘mushing-in-the-face,’ that young BLACK, South African girl.

This 40-y/o rapper is brilliant indeed: Just what can be said – FROM THE MOUTH – of a 40 y/o rapper, who only-recently, sold drugs, committed assault (Jay Z has a conviction for stabbing a record producer); is caught on-film: “woman-beating” ; and is NOW-worth millions, while he “motors-along” in his $300K(PLUS) Maybach?
    … “Brilliance-Indeed!!!”

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT!!!

• February 20, 2010 at 2:25 pm
    YouPutTheLimeInTheCoconut says:

XYZ honey, I was really only kidding lol. Mainly my reply was in response to the first one. I don’t actually think Jay Z is brilliant. For one, he married that skank ass ho Beyonka…probably the stupidest decision he’s ever made in his life, even worse than selling crack to kids and pregnant bitches!

• February 20, 2010 at 2:40 pm
    Sierra says:

Jay is too funny! I didn’t know he was so comical. Great interview. The ROC is in the building!

• February 20, 2010 at 2:56 pm
    YES says:

Yesssssss the haters, the haters. Jay Z is the BESTTTTTTT !!!

• February 20, 2010 at 4:23 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

@youputthelimeinthehoney — My apologies! …My now-realized frustration – with those who continue to “lionize” Jay Z clouds-my-vision; I’m left totally-befuddled – by the willingness of those – as witnessed by this, his latest interview, who continue to entertain “the 40 y/o rapper, who sold drugs to grade-school kids, and pregnant women.” If Chris Brown is such “a monster,” then what is there to be said ’bout one who flaunts HIS defiance at, any-and-all, that remains decent and upright; and THEN enriches himself by way of bravado steeped in said “lifestyle?” ….”I got 99-Problems, but a b**** ain’t one!”

Jay Z, not-unlike Rhianna, is TOXIC! Now that, that certain and clearly definable “cloud” has formed, and will continue to follow Rihanna, and those who associate with her, I NOW set-out to identify, mark and remind all, that Jay Z is ‘one-onto-the-same!’

If Chris Brown is the “monster-from-the-id,” then so-too, is Jay Z! …There is no “quarter-to-be-given”; nor absolution in-the-offering; only the reality of the past: Jay Z, assaulted a little BLACK girl in South Africa – which was caught on film – and did, in fact, sell drugs to pregnant women and grade-school children!!!

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT!!

• February 20, 2010 at 5:10 pm
    LilWayneHQ says:

Love watching this show every Friday, and this interview was great!

• February 20, 2010 at 5:44 pm
    sugar says:

XYZ tell it like it is…. I was wondering where you were.

• February 20, 2010 at 11:18 pm
    misty says:

I LOVEEEEE Jay!!!!!! Great interview…He always stays suave and smooth with it, LOL. Haters Jay got millions, how much ya’ll makin’? Oh, ok! lol I thought so. This thread aint got shyt to do with Chris Brown or anybody else. If ya’ll were real supporters of Chris he wouldnt have flopped!! Blame yourselves…
    And Jay WAS a dealer but he isn’t NOW. Everyone has a past and its better to learn from past mistakes and and grow from them.
    I really liked the interview because it just shows how doen to earth he is and I like that. Real funny!

• February 21, 2010 at 6:40 am
    Jayne Benden says:

I love Jay-Z’s bracelet! I want one, anyone know’s where from?!!

• February 21, 2010 at 1:32 pm
    Ash says:

Absolute Greatest!!!!!!!

• February 21, 2010 at 2:15 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

“From a whisper to a S-C-R-E-A-M” : CoverGirl NOW realizes just how ‘TOXIC’ Rihanna has become; they realized ‘as-much’, during the run-up to her supposed testimony – that was to have occurred on June 22nd 09; this is why they stopped running her commercials, but ONLY began running ‘em the day AFTER CBreezy copped to the charge!
    …The “40-year-old-rapper” will only NOW, ‘hear-the-whispers’, as HIS past comes to revisit! That “air-of-suspicion” will soon, scream for us, to pay attention.

I said it before, I’ll say again: if CBreezy had released his CD AFTER Tiger Woods/Charlie Sheen or even Mary J. Blige’s … ‘incident(s)’, he THEN wouldn’t have been looked at in-the-same light!!

…You needn’t worry; what Jay Z does NOT have; what ALL of HIS riches (blood-money) cannot buy, is time! CBreezy has time, and as-much talent to match! …Now we can’t say the same ’bout “the 40-year-old-rapper,” now can we?

Now Jay Z is being called “arrogant” after his “we are the world remake stance.” …And what an arrogant, self-absorbed, cunning and evil person he is!!! …Don’t believe me, just you ask Beenie Siegel….

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT!