Watch: Beyonce’s Super Bowl Commercial

shares

Beyonce‘s much hyped Vizio commercial premièred a few moments ago during the last quarter of the 44th annual Super Bowl extravaganza in the US. Check out the Wally Pfister directed commercial above….

As ever, Bouncy stays stacking the endorsement deals; and with this one reported to have netted her a cool multi-million dollar figure, we’re certainly tipping our hats to her. Go Bey!

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Tyler

Tyler (109)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (82)

• DEL BEY

DEL BEY (58)

• Mark111

Mark111 (57)

1. February 7, 2010 at 7:52 pm
    Danny says:

get money B! she looked great! could have had her in a little longer…Get what you pay for vizio

2. February 7, 2010 at 7:52 pm
    Sasha says:

(In my Jamaican creole) All di hate da gal a get from people she still a do her ting. Like it or not she a hustler. Gwaan Beyonce. Hope u come to Jamaica soon.

3. February 7, 2010 at 7:54 pm
    Joel says:

Dumb.

Coming from a Bey Stan. LOL.

4. February 7, 2010 at 8:08 pm
    shellychelle says:

she slayed for the 5 sec she was there lol and then trended who mad???

5. February 7, 2010 at 8:10 pm
    cutiegurl says:

lol i thought it was a bit strange and i wish she in it a lil longer
    this woman is literally unstoppable i have so much respect for her
    love bey, keep piling up the money while haters keep talking trash lol

6. February 7, 2010 at 8:12 pm
    KingMo says:

I loved her part but kept waiting for her to come on again. lol.
    But ti was a nice commercial. She should’ve been featured in it longer tho.

7. February 7, 2010 at 8:13 pm
    RIHANNA IS A LIAR AND NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED! says:

Wow, a sane bey stan (@joel) thanks for your honesty. Im sure we will get 100 comments saying how perfect she was, when on sight it doesnt even look like her. She looks bloated and c*** eyed. wtf? wack. They payed FAAAAAR too much for that cameo.

#rippedoff

8. February 7, 2010 at 8:16 pm
    blasian says:

Beyonce was in it for 1.3 sec and still was a TT on Twitter thats a bad chick!

9. February 7, 2010 at 8:21 pm
    sugar says:

well our girl is making them cash… i wonder when she will give some of these deals to little ms sunshine… i no longer see her cover girl commercials i only see drew berrymore did they drop her or did her time lapse? anyone ?

10. February 7, 2010 at 8:22 pm
    Jweezy says:

Janet Jackson wasn’t even present at the superbowl, but was still a trending topic. Now that’s a bad chick

11. February 7, 2010 at 8:25 pm
    blasian says:

Jweezy

The Only reason why Janet was a TT people was blaming her, we still paying the price of her Super Bowl 04 performance the performances haven’t been the same half time was a MESS!

12. February 7, 2010 at 8:26 pm
    blasian says:

sugar

Beyonce was never with Cover Girl she’s with L’Oreal

13. February 7, 2010 at 8:26 pm
    Jweezy says:

blasian calm down….if y’all had any sense you would be blaming ignorant ass CBS or the man who ripped it off in the first place Justin Timerflake.

14. February 7, 2010 at 8:30 pm
    blasian says:

Jweezy

i’m not blaming Janet I think it’s silly that CBS is still on that

15. February 7, 2010 at 8:34 pm
    stan says:

that was it? for a multi-million deal, i expected a whole commercial, not a 5-second clip. what a damn joke.

16. February 7, 2010 at 8:36 pm
    blasian says:

Beyonce has a 3 Year deal with them

17. February 7, 2010 at 8:41 pm
    Erica24 says:

ha..That was cool. That Youtube video: “David After Dentist” was up there…lmao “is this real life?” He’s famous! lol. So kyute! lol..

18. February 7, 2010 at 9:00 pm
    Tami says:

@ Sasha Jamaican Creol what the hell is that I thought Jamaicans spoke patoi? Anyways I

thought there would be more shots of her since I saw behind the scenes when

they were making the commercial and its cute they included Tay Zonday (chocolate rain guy).

19. February 7, 2010 at 9:01 pm
    GeeMan says:

Glad to see a young talented woman getting her money but the commerical was nothing special or amazing.

20. February 7, 2010 at 9:04 pm
    Ben says:

Not as exciting as I expected, but it is not a big deal. Those Doritos commercials pretty much dominated this year.

21. February 7, 2010 at 9:14 pm
    ANONYMOUS says:

f****** DUMB ASS BEY STANS!!!!! TOTAL OVERRATED HYPE s***. SHE WAS THERE FOR FREAKIN 5 SEC AND SHE DIDNT EVEN SELL THE COMMERCIAL. HAHAHA. ALL THE OTHER ACTORS HAD JUST AS MUCH AIR TIME AS SHE AND THE WHOLE DAMN THING DIDNT EVEN MAKE MUCH SENSE OTHER THAN BRAGGING ABOUT SPECIAL EFFECTS. EPIC FAIL!!!!! REVIEW OF HER PART IS THE SAME OLD SAME OLD. BOOTY SHAKING ASS. SHE’S DONE IN A FEW YEARS. IS SHE EVER GONNA GROW UP? b**** IS 30 ALREADY. GEESH!

22. February 7, 2010 at 9:21 pm
    SWAGGEDUPSTUD says:

I LOVE BEYONCE!!! I GOT ALOT OF LOVE AND RESPECT FOR ALL THE HARDWORK SHE PUTS IN ON ANY AND EVERYTHING SHE DO I LOVE THE QUEEN B CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH….DAMN I LIKES THE COMMERCIAL GET THAT MONEY BEYONCE SHE LOOKED HELLA s*** AS USUAL DAMN 5SECONDS AND GET MILLIONS OF DOLLAR DAMN DAS MY GIRL BEYONCE!!! WHO MAD? YALL KNOW WHO MAD! THE HATERZ!!!

23. February 7, 2010 at 9:46 pm
    HJNJ says:

Damn, this girl is too much for me! She makes so much freakin’ money for a 5 second cameo….I can’t even hate the girl! Make that money Bey…..and she was a trending topic on twitter, I’m done. She is the Hottest Chick in the Game period!

24. February 7, 2010 at 10:10 pm
    s*** says:

he is the Hottest Chick in the Game period!~ speak the Truth!! This Comercial was really Cool, I Like…

25. February 7, 2010 at 10:11 pm
    s*** says:

*She*

26. February 7, 2010 at 10:37 pm
    B Stan says:

Queen Bey looked hot and when u r the queen u can demand millions for a 5 sec shot

I don’t see anyone else getting paid like Bey that’s y she is the queen

27. February 7, 2010 at 11:10 pm
    g3 says:

multi-millions for 5 seconds get em bey

28. February 8, 2010 at 1:46 am
    denise says:

f*** beyonce and f*** this commercial

she a sell out anyway

29. February 8, 2010 at 2:12 am
    wtf says:

where are rihanna’s commercial, where they at, where they at where at…where them deals at, where they at, where they at, where they at…Ques *crickets*..lmaoooooooooo!!

Bey is so hard so hard so hard so hard!!! yassssssss!! get that money girl!!

30. February 8, 2010 at 3:26 am
    box69 says:

Denise, Please explain to me what a sellout is? I would like to hear your definition.

31. February 8, 2010 at 6:16 am
    yesyes says:

i like bey but damn, that tish was overhyped. Woulda been more relevant if they ripped her from the video itself…..rather than her filming a teeny new segment.

Damn.

32. February 8, 2010 at 6:51 am
    B@tch Please says:

Glad they put her in the trash. GOOD DAY LMAO

33. February 8, 2010 at 7:08 am
    12345 says:

wtf she only appears during 3 seconds are you f****** kidding me

34. February 8, 2010 at 7:17 am
    MushyLove_1992 says:

@G3

Thats the same thing I was saying. You know you a bad b**** when you can pull a stunt like that.

Congrats to Bey!!!

35. February 8, 2010 at 7:49 am
    Renae says:

I didn’t understand the commercial, am I slow (LOL).

36. February 8, 2010 at 7:59 am
    Sasha says:

@Tami patois creole does it matter most Americans refer to Jamaicans as speaking creole. But for u I repeat Gwaan gal Beyonce

37. February 8, 2010 at 8:10 am
    Sasha says:

i cant belive b’album sold 40000 ww this week th album is still selling at a moderate rate i think it might go 7 mil by year end

38. February 8, 2010 at 8:35 am
    HA says:

PEOPLE SHE AS A 3 YEAR DEAL WITH THEM, SO WHAT IF YOU ONLY SAW HER FOR 4 SECONDS….SHE MADE A 4 MILLION OFF THAT 4 SECOND CLIP…YALL MAD?? GET OVER IT…THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF TIME TO MAKE LONGER COMMERICALS IN 3 YEARS… AND CBS HYPED THE SUPER BOWL COMMERICAL BECAUSE THEY KNOW BEY STANS/FANS WILL WATCH WHENEVER SHE IS ON TO GET HIGHER RATINGS…JUST LOOK WHAT BEY DID FOR GET THE GRAMMY’S. SHE BROUGHT THEIR RATINGS TO IT’S HIGHEST LEVEL SINCE 2004 WHEN BEY WALKED AWAY WITH 5 GRAMMY’S…. SO STAY MAD! BEYONCE IS THE QUEEN!

39. February 8, 2010 at 8:47 am
    Sasha says:

HA calm down Bey is big but not that big the Grammy rating were cuz of B,Taylor, Gaga and MJ

40. February 8, 2010 at 8:49 am
    Erica24 says:

To all the Beyonce stans, Chelsea lately goes in on Beyonce and her stans, u gotta see this:

41. February 8, 2010 at 9:15 am
    12345 says:

@Ha
    ROFL, do you really think it was Beyonce that brought the ratings back to the grammies? Are you kidding me? They get more ratings every year because now grammies are a sell out business, they give us what is hot right now, they dont celebrate talent, they celebrate the ones that sold the most, OBVISOUSLY that will bring ratings, I bet Justin Bieber will get a grammy next time and this s*** happens because of dumb cunts like you you worthless piece of s***. Not in a million years in the old serious grammies this b**** would get 10 nominations, more less 6 grammies, even the Legends and Gods of music didnt get this and this thief gets it rofl and her stans are happy shoving in everyones throats that the thief has got 6 grammys in one night, I would be ashamed if that happened to my favourite artists because that would mean that they are some naked s**** copying and stealing everyone style and would get all the props and everyone knows that the grammies got more ratings with the opening with Lady Gaga because everyone knows that she can put on a show and she was with Elton John, I dont like neither of them but I admit that he is a legend and she is one of the best in live perfomances, no1 tuned to check beyonce and her boring perfomance and outfits and whatsoever

42. February 8, 2010 at 9:43 am
    Sasha says:

@12345 are u still on line part of waht u r saying is true I am abig Beyonce but honestly here is my list of the real grammy winners

Female R&B Mealnie Fiona
    Female Pop Single Ladies not Halo
    Single Ladies is a pop song
    Contm album yes she deserved that one
    Rap Sug Collabo TI & justin
    R&b song Pretty Wing
    How jamie and tpain got for r&b duo with autotune
    Record of Year Use somebody
    Album of year The Fame this album did a lot
    Song of the year Pretty wings

bey deserved 3 awards Pink should have won over the black eye peas next year if Sade dont win then we will know that the Grammys are not about artistry

43. February 8, 2010 at 9:51 am
    ANONYMOUS says:

@HA

YEA DUDE… THAT’S WHEN THE SUITS CUT THE CELEB WHEN THEY DONT SELL. SHE MAY GET MILLIONS BUT ONCE THEY DETERMINE THEIR RATE OF RETURN DOESNT COVER HER SALARY SHE’S KAPUT. ENDORSEMENTS ONLY GOOD IF YOU HELP SELL THE PRODUCT. IT’S IN THE CONTRACT MOFO’S. NOW WHAT WAS THE PRODUCT THEY WERE TRYIN TO SELL? EXACTLY.. NO ONE REMEMBERS. SHE’S GONE BY NEXT YR. AVA LA VISTA.

44. February 8, 2010 at 10:23 am
    Tami says:

@ Sasha yah it does matter because if people like yourself keep going around and telling people Jamaicans speak creol when they don’t they will keep thinking they do. Hatians speak creol and some people from south in Louisiana I believe. Anyways yah I can’t hate Beyonce she made how much making this commercial just to appear for 3-5 seconds lol.

45. February 8, 2010 at 10:38 am
    Sasha says:

@Tami ok I’m sorry Jamaicans speak patois. I stand corrected. i myself speak a little creole. but u r right.

46. February 8, 2010 at 10:43 am
    jay says:

It was ok…I was waiting for her to come back on at the end tho…

47. February 8, 2010 at 11:12 am
    12345 says:

@sasha
    Should I say that I am proud of you for being one of the few Beyonce stans that have a brain? Teach them how to do it, cheers

48. February 8, 2010 at 11:36 am
    Sasha says:

@12345 cheers to and i am a riri fan as well. peopl should just stop the hate the fact is beyonce is a talented girl but so are most artists. the main thing she has on others is that she has stage presence.

49. February 8, 2010 at 11:38 am
    Sasha says:

if ke$ha is nominated next year

50. February 8, 2010 at 11:39 am
    Sasha says:

lawd have mercy

51. February 8, 2010 at 2:15 pm
    Sarah says:

Beyonce was swiped away out of no where! Is this real life??? hahahah!

52. February 8, 2010 at 2:42 pm
    here to laugh says:

Dang with all the hype and money surrounding it, woulda expected it to be a lil bit longer! But do u B! U looked great! This is coming from a person who knows how to be a FAN and not a braindead delusional STAN like some of these posters…they know who they are…

53. February 8, 2010 at 3:52 pm
    Rob says:

Beyonce needs to be burned at the stake. Devil’s witch!

54. February 8, 2010 at 6:30 pm
    anonymouss says:

she gettin paid millions for 1 sec? are u kidding?

55. February 9, 2010 at 3:16 am
    Its my opinion says:

I watched the chealsey lately diss beyonce and it was very funny, I feel this could be the start of the media tearing her down.. They do it to everyone, the biggest stars in the world are eventually torn down bey in no exception..

56. February 9, 2010 at 5:53 am
    HA says:

LIKE I SAID SHE BROUGHT THE GRAMMY’S RATINGS TO THEIR HIGHEST LEVEL SINCE THE 04 AWARD SHOW WHEN SHE WALKED AWAY WITH 5 GRAMMY’S…. NOW SHE HAS 16…JUST BECAUSE YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST DOESNT WIN ANYTHING OR PROBABLY WILL NEVER GET A NOD FOR ANYTHING DOESNT MAKE THE GRAMMY’S LESS CREDITABLE…