To Our Readers

New Video: Drake – ‘Over’

drake over New Video: Drake   Over

The music video from Drake’s new song, ‘Over’, has finally premiered. The Anthony Mandler-directed clip was shot to support the single which has thus far peaked at #17 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #10 on the Hop R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Drake’s debut album, ‘Thank Me Later’, was recently pushed back from it’s original release date of May 25th to June 15th. Check out the video below:

Thoughts?

1. April 12, 2010 at 5:23 am
    Joseph McCoy says:

Nice, but am I the only one who thinks Drake is a little corny?

2. April 12, 2010 at 5:38 am
    Brandy = DA TRUTH says:

yeap very corny ! but i dnt kno i think he is overrated !

3. April 12, 2010 at 5:41 am
    hihihihihi says:

LOL OF COURSE U DONT COMMENT ON HIP HOP

GIRLS

4. April 12, 2010 at 5:57 am
    Pow! says:

It was okay. Didn’t make me like the song more.

5. April 12, 2010 at 5:58 am
    jonstrax says:

I LIKE THE VIDEO MILES BETTER THAN BEST I EVER HAD

http://WWW.FRESHURBANENT.CO.UK <<< CHECK OUT MY NEW ENTERTAINMENT SITE
    COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

6. April 12, 2010 at 6:09 am
    Grats says:

Love the song. Love Drake. The video isn’t bad. Producer on this kinda took it laid back. Some parts are really good though. He ain’t overrated though. Can’t agree with that. I think he’s exactly that hip-hop needs. Too many artist rap or sing about money, cars and things like that. Obviously even Drake add’s stuff like that in his tracks, but he always uses he’s life experiences to write he’s verses. I think young artist’s like himself, Kid Cudi and B.o.B are really good for the industry. Good video though! Canada loves you Drake!

7. April 12, 2010 at 6:10 am
    GTHEGREAT says:

BLAH BLAH BLAH…….wack!

8. April 12, 2010 at 6:11 am
    Nana says:

Im not gonna lie…..
    I squeled with happiness atleast 3 times
    I love Drake. I think he brings something different to hip hop and thats what i love about him.
    He aint trying to be anyone else apart from himself and its great.
    The more i hear the track the more i love it !!

GO DRAKE !!
    I will deffo be buying the album whatever the release date

9. April 12, 2010 at 6:23 am
    Ben says:

This song is good, the video is good. Drake def. is going to tkae over hip hop. REP CANADA BOI!!

10. April 12, 2010 at 6:23 am
    amentheking says:

ITS WAS GOOD BUT STILL BeLIVE THAT BeST MALE VIDEO SO FAR IS JAY Z ON TO THE NEXT ONE AND A FEAMLE VIDEO IS KELIS ACPELLA

11. April 12, 2010 at 6:42 am
    Caleema aka LVeracity says:

what’s with the bed scene? ..I liked the concept of different images and scenes being projected on the walls cuz everything was white, but the sitting on the bed part of it, was pointless, as was the girl being in the video ..not a horrible video, but it doesn’t really fit with the song in my opinion *shrug*

12. April 12, 2010 at 6:51 am
    bjl says:

this so song is bad ;) videos awesom-er :)

13. April 12, 2010 at 7:36 am
    Aunt Jackie says:

I liked the video. Very neat and creative. I’ve personally lost a lot of interest in Drake as an artist, and this song is just okay. It’s no ‘Best I Ever Had’. Maybe another release will make me more excited……..

14. April 12, 2010 at 7:40 am
    Tami says:

This video sucked Drake sorry you failed again. I will buy your CD regardless because I have love for you. But the video is not going to catch too many peoples attention the girls in the video were so pointless. You don’t need any women in your video for people to pay attention. You should of done a video for congratulations

15. April 12, 2010 at 7:42 am
    Dave says:

The video was ok

16. April 12, 2010 at 7:46 am
    Lovin'MyBreezy says:

TEAM DRAKE!

17. April 12, 2010 at 8:04 am
    truthfully says:

his overrated….its corny…not feeling it

18. April 12, 2010 at 8:17 am
    niveah turner says:

damn i love that n**** sooo much i dont care

19. April 12, 2010 at 8:19 am
    Ghetto Fab says:

I do believe he is overrated. But most of the most talked about rappers are so it doesn’t bother me. And yea he is corny. Not sure why but he does come off a little corny. Like little kid corny lol. But I won’t deny the kid can rap and is taking advantage of the situation. They better hurry up with that damn album though! Not sure what’s taking so long. Just drop the damn thing before this boy looses all his steam. The hype for him and Minaj can only last for so long. So they better drop those albums THIS SUMMER and no later than that.

As far as the video, it was alright. Not sure who is dong his videos but they never impress me. They always come out lackluster. Maybe change the director. It could be him though. Oh well, people still going to go crazy for it.

20. April 12, 2010 at 12:27 pm
    Trail says:

He brings something different to the plate.,Its not about money, cars, s** and b******* like other rappers. And thats what the industry needs right now, and as listeners what we need

21. April 12, 2010 at 5:40 pm
    davon says:

da video iz iight da song iz off da chain ya heard meh!!!!!!!! NEW ORLEANS

22. April 15, 2010 at 12:43 pm
    starbailey says:

is it me is that the singer rita ora shes brittish jay-z signed her the one with the blonde curly hair im sure its her shes a really good singer