New Video: Khia – ‘Been A Bad Girl’

The video for Khia‘s new single ‘Been A Bad Girl’ premièred a few moments ago. Check out the Clifton Bell directed clip above…

153plhe New Video: Khia   Been A Bad Girl 153plhe New Video: Khia   Been A Bad Girl 153plhe New Video: Khia   Been A Bad Girl

Really though, where does one begin?! Besides the song being a boiling hot mess (ironic considering how much Khia disses everyone else), the video is pure comedy! From the tacky, faux-GaGa outfits, to the flaunting of her ‘sex appeal’ (which is as fresh as expired milk), this one will certainly get folk laughing. SMH…

‘Been A Bad Girl’ is lifted from Khia’s hotly anticipated new LP ‘Motor Mouff A.K.A Khia Shamone’ (due this Summer).

• April 19, 2010 at 2:53 am
    GTHEGREAT says:

whew the jokes write themselves LMAO!!!…HOT MESS!!!!

• April 19, 2010 at 2:57 am
    yes again says:

fine ass men though! for the rest is a hot mess!

• April 19, 2010 at 3:22 am
    boom.boom.PAW! says:

The hoodrat, bootleg Kelis.
    Khia is a f****** mess. But the eye-candy is everything!

• April 19, 2010 at 3:38 am
    X ,Y and Crazeee! says:

I love it …. Niki who Niki what>???

• April 19, 2010 at 3:54 am
    Havier says:

I loved it….i already liked the song….and it looks like she has a lil bit more money now

• April 19, 2010 at 3:56 am
    SiveZion says:

i hate to say this but it was actually good…

• April 19, 2010 at 3:57 am
    BEYDABESS (DA REAL ONE) says:

THIS IS ACTUALY A VERY GOOD SONG AND A PRETTY HIGH BUDGET VIDEO!!!!! I’M NOT MAD AT KHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• April 19, 2010 at 4:15 am
    YBM says:

this song is an Agony the video is cheap and who in the world is that Khia is that a name or sumthing :\

• April 19, 2010 at 4:27 am
    matt says:

khia the ghetto trash. love it when singers diss everyone then make a video like this which allows the jokes to write themselves, even using gaga’s name with khia’s is wrong, khia is waste and will always be.

• April 19, 2010 at 4:39 am
    ADE says:

OMG LMAO!!! :| that was a hot mess! The styling was disgusting and she looks like her breath is stank! Just NO Khia! Gave me a good laught though lol :D

• April 19, 2010 at 4:54 am
    mery says:

The song is cool and male models are cute but her… wow she is a mess… trying to b edgy and s*** end up looking a hood rat that went threw her gramma closet for Halloween… this is one case a song would b s*** and do better if u just herd it and not see whos singing.

• April 19, 2010 at 4:54 am
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

…And after watching THIS video:

Nicki Minaj has NOTHING to worry ’bout!
    Western Civilization is in peril!
    The Apocalypse is NOW at hand!
    Their SHOULD be a “mandatory-retirement age” for rappers and one-hit-wonder hacks!
    Re-institute Public Hangings!
    Corporal-Punishment in the Public Education System is a MUST!
    Will SOMEONE summon Grace Jones to the stage?
    There’s a thin line between love and hate!
    Sometimes we CAN see the Forest from the Trees.
    There’s an even “thinner-line” between “confidence in your art, and making an utter-fool of yourself!”
    Crack is wack, and often indulged-in/by, over-the-hill hacks!
    (In my best Rick James) Cocaine IS A HELL of a drug!

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT!!!

• April 19, 2010 at 5:02 am
    AWOLLUVA says:

^^ Shut the f*** up.

Anyhow, the video was alright. It IS a Khia video, so what are we to expect? It’s certainly a vast improvement from her last video. And Sam you’re just a hater when it comes to the song, you know this track is hot so quit lying to yourself, lol.

• April 19, 2010 at 5:09 am
    RihannasClit says:

does anybody know the name of the male model who is in the shot with Khia in the classroom when her hair is in pig tails?? He is s*** as f*** and ive seen him somewhere before, i just dont remember where.

the video was nice for what it’s worth – which probably aint much, since khia been close to broke for a minute now lol. i like the colors.

• April 19, 2010 at 5:11 am
    RihannasClit says:

lol @ awolluva, plz tell X,Y,”and Zilch” to leave the melodramatic commentaries for a place where folks will actually read them. nicki minaj is just as wack as khia, so i dnt kno why everybody is on her c***. Sam ur a b**** for using that gif too, lol.

• April 19, 2010 at 5:11 am
    TOKYODIAMONDZ says:

@XY&Z I’d rather be a one hit wonder than a NO hit wonder, OKAY!!! The video was GOOD! YOU are commenting HER s*** thank you and goodbye…

• April 19, 2010 at 5:27 am
    Alex says:

Why is she rockin an Easter basket on her head?

• April 19, 2010 at 5:38 am
    trizzy says:

“But I didn’t do anything!”

• April 19, 2010 at 5:58 am
    Lioness says:

i love khia…and this song goes hard

• April 19, 2010 at 6:04 am
    Lioness says:

this is way better than massive heart attack

• April 19, 2010 at 6:18 am
    bobs says:

Like the song. the video is horrid.

• April 19, 2010 at 6:18 am
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

@Rhiannasclit — But how’d YOU know that they were “melodramatic,” if YOU didn’t read ‘em?

Rihanna’s c***: “Young Hollywood’s play ground,” complete with festering h***** Sores, “Sad-Face Slappy-Flappy Labia Minora,” and “Happy-Faced Sloppy-Floppy Labia Majora” (cue Khia’s one-contribution to Western Civilization, “in the key of G”:My neck, my back, my “…” ….)

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT!

• April 19, 2010 at 6:32 am
    VLB says:

“Fresh as Expired Milk” LOL

• April 19, 2010 at 6:49 am
    International Asshole says:

LMFAOO at that .gif. Im sure thats EXACTLY what Nickis doing right now. say what you want about her..but when it comes to s** appeal, Nicki def has that..cant say the same about this hyena..smh

• April 19, 2010 at 6:51 am
    Jamie says:

Stop playing Sam….you know you’re feelling that Khia song…..that song is hot!

• April 19, 2010 at 6:54 am
    KingMo says:

That was 3 minutes of my life I would never get back. SMH…Hot boiling mess.

• April 19, 2010 at 7:05 am
    Meechy05 says:

I actually like the song and of course the guys but her no maam!!!

• April 19, 2010 at 7:15 am
    Allure says:

It was kinda cute. Sam must not go to clubs because this is something ppl would really dance to…..in the US. Oh wait….sam is too far removed to understand. Maybe somebody in the US can send him an email and explain.

• April 19, 2010 at 7:44 am
    Simply Phillip Brown says:

Khia has actually stepped her game up!

The video is cute, I like it!

I also am loving the song.

She is slowly but surely getting there, she works hard, eventually it will all pay off.

When I say she works hard – I mean she is really almost doing it all on her own, she doesn’t have the support of a huge label, like a Nicki.

Her hustle is strong!

realtalkwithsimplybrown.com

• April 19, 2010 at 7:57 am
    aries_BLU says:

Gosh I don’t even know if I have the desire to watch.

• April 19, 2010 at 8:41 am
    KEVIN says:

LOL. Where’s Janet and Nicki? Have they seen this? Oh my Lord…hilarious

The hood-fashion video with the etch-a-sketch background wasn’t as painful to look at as her teeth. Everytime she opens her mouth I wanna throw a coupe of amoxicillin in there.

Motor Mouff? Yup….looks lke five miles of rough road to me.

If I were the models I wouldn’t put this in my resume. No Sir

• April 19, 2010 at 8:41 am
    G.LaSalle says:

The song is ok, the video was horrible, and Khia looked a hot sloppy mess. The only good thing about it were the men!

• April 19, 2010 at 9:27 am
    iAmTriz says:

LMFAO. A hot ass MESS!

• April 19, 2010 at 9:32 am
    Rob says:

I like the song and the video is not that bad…

• April 19, 2010 at 9:35 am
    Anthony says:

say what you want, but

Been A Bad Girl >>>>> Massive Attack

• April 19, 2010 at 9:39 am
    FAKERZ says:

Copying Kelis more than Gaga

• April 19, 2010 at 9:47 am
    MaZ says:

The song is HOT, not sure about the video.

The styling and the make up are disastrous! lol

• April 19, 2010 at 9:58 am
    @VonniMediaMogul says:

OMG! I fastforwarded and saw that GREEN SLINKY on her head and CUT IT OFF! lol HAAA! There was just no cause for that… REALLY? uncalled for. lol tht gave me my laugh for the day. maybe i should actually play it and give her a chance…naww aHAHAhahahaha

• April 19, 2010 at 10:17 am
    Balanced review says:

Lmaooo what a mess…the song was bad and the video was worse….she wasnt even s*** or whatever she was trying to be…and the wannabe gaga things…what a mess.
    I dont like nicki minaj massive attack but gosh this is a mess.try again please.
    The guys were all very s*** though….Give the video points there.

• April 19, 2010 at 10:39 am
    ~TeAM WeeZY~ says:

The song is not that bad and the male models were FOINE!!!!!

However, Khia and the rest of the video looked like a fashion show for the “Dollar General edition of the Lady Gaga garage sale.”

Khia looks like she needs a good bath (soaking) and dentist appointment to cure her halitosis. She just looks beyond funky! Ew!

• April 19, 2010 at 10:49 am
    mrsjones says:

well she definitely had a higher budget than the “my neck, my back” video, and the guys were very s***, but other than that uh, no. khia has a really flat pie face

• April 19, 2010 at 10:54 am
    HERE4JANHOVA AKA SEANDRA SLAYS says:

BEEN A BAD GIRL SSSSLLLAAAAYYYYYSSSS THAT FLOP MASSIVE ATTACK !!!!!

• April 19, 2010 at 10:55 am
    Joseph McCoy says:

I love the song and the video, give her more credit guys! She’s trying.

• April 19, 2010 at 11:00 am
    CJ says:

To be perfectly honest…..the song isn’t bad. The video…..uhm. (No Comment) I mean, yea (no comment).

• April 19, 2010 at 12:54 pm
    KOKO says:

Gotta LOVE Khia! She talk so much smack and she just dont give a f***!
    I actually like the song, the vid is HOT ASS MESS but i figure shed she that
    as a compliment! HAHAHA I love Khia!

• April 19, 2010 at 1:18 pm
    cool chick says:

3:28 of my life i will NEVER get back lol

Nicki wins this round, f*** off ugly piece of s*** Khia

• April 19, 2010 at 1:20 pm
    cool chick says:

if she chooses to run her mouth, gotta come MUCH HARDER then this smh!

• April 19, 2010 at 1:29 pm
    DaGoldenGurl says:

The song is okay, but those outfits make her look like an old woman.

• April 19, 2010 at 1:42 pm
    DizzyGuy1985 says:

Does she get enough sleep? She has bags like she has been up all night running from the boogie man.

• April 19, 2010 at 2:28 pm
    SOOS says:

It’s a little bit too much Kelis-copy to me.
    (I am not a Kelis-fan)

• April 19, 2010 at 3:20 pm
    ruffnsweet says:

Sorry I have to say I like the song and the video. Khia has really stepped her game as far as the video goes. Who knew? Sam u wasn’t honest on this one. I hate to say it but that’s a hot track. I’m feelin’ it.

• April 19, 2010 at 5:23 pm
    RLS says:

Am I the only one that thinks that this wasn’t so bad? She tried to do something different with the fashion, and the song is kinda catchy. Honestly, this was nowhere near the disaster Sam was making it out to be.

• April 19, 2010 at 5:50 pm
    knicole says:

Real Talk ..if someone other rapper/singer chick did this song, you know you would like it. She is a great candidate for braces. Her teeth are a distraction. Her budget was definitely bigger for this video. Good attempt.. but because its Khia.. Sorry..

• April 19, 2010 at 6:08 pm
    frankie says:

her music is fine she just dont have the look

she should write for nikki minaj b/c nikki is all look and blah on talent

• April 19, 2010 at 6:33 pm
    Hot Mess says:

This looks like a parody of a real video….

• April 19, 2010 at 7:14 pm
    yiyi says:

wow, not what i expected, the video is actually decent.,the song could actually be played on radio, it’s quite commercial, unlike nicki’s song

• April 19, 2010 at 8:30 pm
    BEYONCENUMBA1FAN4LIFE says:

SHE WACK AS f*** BUT THE SONG IS NICE BUT NICKI MINAJ FLOW IS NICE N RAW SHE AINT f****** WITH NICKI MINAJ SHE WLD GET MURDERED…..

• April 19, 2010 at 10:05 pm
    Michael says:

I actually liked the video and the song wasn’t bad itself. IT seems like single-material too me!

• April 20, 2010 at 1:57 am
    CURTAINS says:

I LIKED IT!

• April 20, 2010 at 6:05 am
    C says:

why is Carmine Gotti fine ass in this video, he looks uncomfortable

• April 20, 2010 at 9:24 am
    monique says:

i actually liked it….yarl dont know good music if a blog site told u that it wasnt….she sound way bttr than nicki

• April 20, 2010 at 10:36 am
    Tami says:

To the people who were wonder who the male model in the class room he is Carmen Gotti. Yeah I was shocked too he stopped tanning the c**p out of his skin and gelling his hair he looks very nice.

• April 20, 2010 at 1:40 pm
    Gary says:

Now LET’S BE SERIOUS ! The song is good , no less or more , don’t try to punish her for her past , this is a review for that PARTICULAR video , and it wasn’t bad at all !

For the video : From what i expected , this should win the VMA Award of the best video of the year ! It was realy decent , and absolutly not cheap , i’m realy chocked that i give Khia a good feedback but that the truth , she went hard on this one ! wasn’t that messyness i thought it would be !

• April 24, 2010 at 4:49 pm
    kekeluvsu says:

I actually happen to like this song. It’s so different from what Khia does. This could very well be a hit. We don’t know. But I f**** with the song HARD.

• June 9, 2010 at 2:22 am
    s*** says:

lets be serious the song is good dont hate