Watch: The Boondocks / Season 3 - Episode 7 | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Watch: The Boondocks / Season 3 – Episode 7

boondocks Watch: The Boondocks / Season 3   Episode 7

Cult hit ‘The Boondocks’ is back Adult Swim for its third and final season. Check out episode 7, which aired last night,  after the jump…

{Video Removed As Requested}

• June 14, 2010 at 4:52 pm
    Riddik says:

Yo…That was an interesting dipiction of a known fundraising operation ..

• June 14, 2010 at 5:00 pm
    JAIDE says:

The Best Episode Eva

• June 14, 2010 at 5:17 pm
    jonstrax says:

LOVED THIS EPISODE

CEHCK OUT MY NEW ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE >>>> http://WWW.FRESHURBANENT.CO.UK

• June 14, 2010 at 9:06 pm
    TJ says:

Cindy –> We’ll walk up to ‘em and we say “Hey”
    and they say “what”
    and then we say “Hey, this is OUR block! Now you gonna get down or LAY down!”
    and if they be like “uuuuuhhhhh, ohhhh, I don’t know, let me think about it…”
    we pull out the Rosco and we be like *blawkaow!* *blawkaow!* *gtgtgtgtgt*
    and they be like “uuuuuuhhhh, you shot me!”
    and we be like “Take that %$*!#&!)&@!!!”

I friggin LOVE this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• June 15, 2010 at 5:40 am
    Kzpa says:

Beautiful, last 3 shows freakin AWESOME!

• June 15, 2010 at 6:38 am
    Tes says:

lmao
    f*** you f*** the plane you came on f*** your shoes lmao thats very funny to say when your about to die

• August 5, 2010 at 9:00 pm
    Smokey says:

“Look, f*** you. f*** the plane you flew in on. f*** dem shoes. f*** yo socks with the bell on it. f*** yo gay ass Harry Potter accent. f*** them cheap ass cigars. f*** yo yuck-mouth teeth. f*** yo hairpiece. f*** yo chocolate. f*** Guy Ritchie. f*** Prince William. f*** The Queen. This is America. My President is black and my Lambo is blue, n****. Now get the f*** out my hotel room. And if i see you on the street i’m slapping the s*** outta ya.”

This episode is too good, Riley is definitely my favorite character now..

• September 16, 2010 at 1:32 am
    Brandon says:

Yo Riley is funny as s*** dat is my n**** straight up now f*** Willy Wonka.

• March 16, 2011 at 2:24 am
    Kat says:

Love it when she call the Principal a p**** haha