Hot Shots: Estelle Shoots ‘Fall In Love’ Video

estelle nas legend e1280179452839 Hot Shots: Estelle Shoots Fall In Love Video

Estelle got by with a little help from her friends, Nas and John Legend, while shooting the video for her new single ‘Fall In Love’ in New York recently.

The pair joined the British-bred/US-based singer on the set of the clip, which was directed by Sanaa Hamri and features Jesse Williams (of Rihanna ‘Russian Roulette’ notability) as the 30 year old’s love interest. More pics below…

• July 26, 2010 at 10:47 pm
    arfa says:

she should sing xtinas ”you flopd me” cause thats whats gonna happen.

• July 26, 2010 at 10:48 pm
    FUTURESTARdelux says:

THIS WILL EITHER FLOP (HARD) OR BE A HIT. THE ONLY REASON SHE GOT HER ONLY HIT WAS BECAUSE KANYE WAS ON IT, EVERYTHING ELSE SHE’S DONE HAS FLOPPED.

JUST GIVE IT UP AND GET OUTTA MY FACE ESTELLY YOU ARE FUGLY…

• July 26, 2010 at 10:54 pm
    no way says:

Nas and the lead guy are both cuties!

• July 26, 2010 at 11:02 pm
    FreshUrbanEnt says:

I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE ESTELLE, HER LAST ALBUM WAS DOPE. THIS SONG SOUNDS TOO MUCH LIKE AMERICAN BOY THO BUT MAYBE THTS A GOOD THING CUS THT SONG WAS HUGGGGEEEEEE. ANYWAY THE VIDEO SHOULD BE GOOD.

CHECK OUT MY NEW ENTERTAINMENT SITE >>> http://WWW.FRESHURBANENT.CO.UK

• July 26, 2010 at 11:24 pm
    Commander for Kelly & Ciara says:

I KEEP IT 100///estelle is tryna play off being an american..she can hardly sing and is trying too hard.. what happend to “FREAK” i was feelin dat song.. bt nothing happend.. no promo like…i jus feel ppl get famous by the people they are seen with n so many ppl deserve to b in her place..

• July 26, 2010 at 11:35 pm
    Steffon says:

Who is Estelle?

• July 27, 2010 at 12:53 am
    ADE says:

I used to love Estelle but I can’t get down with her anymore. I feel like since she moved to the US, she lost that London swagger and grit that she had, she’s just a sell out to me. She’s the black Joss Stone (although I still like Joss’ music)

• July 27, 2010 at 6:22 am
    Simply Phillip Brown says:

Estelle really is more of a Neo-Soul artist! I like her music, as well as this song!

• July 27, 2010 at 12:44 pm
    FUTURESTARdelux says:

@ADE Joss Stone still lives in Devon and still makes amazing music (unlike Estelle) just because somebody uses a crazy american accent… lol <3 Joss

• July 27, 2010 at 1:25 pm
    Renae says:

I like Estelle, wish her much success.

• July 27, 2010 at 1:27 pm
    teflon boy says:

She is doing her thing…, while I don’t think she’s as talented as she’s made out to be I do recognise this is a business and she has had to do what she can to stay relevant so fair play to her. Clearly the Americans love themselves some patriotism, especially if it is coming from across the pond. It’s like ‘Hey, that Estelle girl loves us, let’s embrace her’.

She’s riding that ‘American Boy’ gravy train u can’t deny, the royalties from that have probably earned her enough to retire but in terms of her relevance the wheels will come off soon as she just appears to be there due to her associations and personal friendships and not because she’s proved herself beyond ‘American Boy’. Maybe she can be like the female Shaggy and just come out with a banger every 5 years?

• July 27, 2010 at 3:36 pm
    Lostonez says:

i love this record i hopes it blows up big everywhere