Ne-Yo Performs On ‘GMTV’

noye Ne Yo Performs On GMTV

Ne-Yo performed on ‘GMTV’ today. The singer/songwriter did a rendition of his new single, ‘Beautiful Monster’, from his upcoming album, ‘Libra Scale’. The LP hits stores on September 21st. Peep the performance below:

Thoughts?

• August 2, 2010 at 5:49 pm
    Aaron says:

yawn !!!!!

• August 2, 2010 at 6:07 pm
    EXPOSED says:

IF THIS DOESNT PROVE HE’S GAY I DONT KNOW WHAT DOES. DANCE MOVES ARE SOOOO ADAM LAMBERT. SMFH!!

• August 2, 2010 at 6:17 pm
    stan says:

@EXPOSED

at least adam is out and proud.

but tbh i don’t care if he’s gay or not. i just think this song sucks.

• August 2, 2010 at 6:19 pm
    PLAIN AND SIMPLE says:

OMG he is the biggest how you doing/ big QUEEN.

• August 2, 2010 at 6:21 pm
    PLAIN AND SIMPLE says:

Oh I forgot that song is just horrible

• August 2, 2010 at 6:30 pm
    Paulann7326 says:

@Aaron you had to yawn for me because I couldn’t even muster that much energy for it. WTH?

• August 2, 2010 at 7:06 pm
    JAZ0195 says:

WTF is this crap he is trying to hard to be mj

• August 2, 2010 at 7:08 pm
    bluekid says:

Fist sticks + Gay fish = Neyo

• August 2, 2010 at 7:25 pm
    JAZ0195 says:

WTF is a beautiful monster

• August 2, 2010 at 7:37 pm
    Soulful Roses says:

I hate this song with a passion :(

• August 2, 2010 at 7:45 pm
    jeffrilicious says:

that was a snooze and a half…complete boredom. his vocals were on point but neyo is the type that thrives with a live band, audience, and more than 2.5 dancers. eventhough i’m not a fan of the song, it is very radio friendly…if it was on another artist, i think people would eat it up…but with neyo coming off already a tad bit “homosexual” it doesn’t give him a broader sound like i think he hoped for…seems like he was going for another ‘closer’ but that had a great hook…this does not.

sn: i was waiting for girly to kill it at some point with the guys…but that moment never came…she brought nothing to that performance…more like a useless monster.

• August 2, 2010 at 8:10 pm
    virgo says:

i like neyo. don’t care about the sexuality. you said you ain’t gay, fine u ain’t gay. Just give me something i can listen to. I agree with jeffrilicious for the most part. I was waiting for girl to kill it, cause she looked like she could, but she didn’t. I don’t think it was a bad performance, it’s already half good because of his awsome vocals, but it was out the park. Not like his BET Awards performance of Closer. I do like the song and probably because it is so Michael Jackson. but the reason doesn’t matter. dude has my support.

• August 2, 2010 at 8:20 pm
    Nicole-TeamBREEZY***** says:

Most of Ne-yo songs i have to hear a a few times to like,but i for some reason can’t stand this one,oh and the other one he has out to(Sucks).

• August 2, 2010 at 8:22 pm
    Nicole-TeamBREEZY***** says:

^,

• August 2, 2010 at 8:37 pm
    FreshUrbanEnt says:

IT WASN’T THT BAD LOL. BY NO MEANS WAS IT GREAT BUT STILL.

CHECK OUT MY NEW ENTERTAINMENT SITE >>>>> http://WWW.FRESHURBANENT.CO.UK

• August 2, 2010 at 10:06 pm
    Robier says:

This young Lady tries so hard. God bless her soul. She is tragic

• August 2, 2010 at 10:07 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

Neyo isn’t gay, Dammit! I’ll have you know, he just bought a used Diesel Ford pick-up from some out-of-work Mexican-construction workers, and they threw-in all-of-their construction tools. So-now, when-he’s-not “doing music”(?), he’s “traveling Dekalb County,” looking for ‘Handyman work'; and just so that YOU know(?), he got a woman pregnant! ; – 9 (wink)

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT …!!

• August 2, 2010 at 10:23 pm
    Keesha says:

Robier
    August 2, 2010 at 10:06 pm
    This young Lady tries so hard. God bless her soul. She is tragic
    ______________________________________________________________________
    ROTFL! Anyway, I couldn’t watch more than 10 seconds of this video. Sorry. I don’t know. I usually like Ne-Yo’s music, but this song just sucks. Period.

• August 2, 2010 at 11:58 pm
    S!R P!PP says:

I mean really Neyo? This songs sounds like sumthin a female would be singing and he just change the “he’s” to “she’s”… NeYO you have talent but until you let the whole GAY issue go meaning if your straight why do you care what the haters are saying, thats all eveyone is going to focus on… when was the last time you heard a straight male say “i’m not gay, i have a baby on the way”… Didn’t Tyra Sanchez the winner from RuPauls Drag Race have a son too? just a question????

• August 3, 2010 at 12:05 am
    Robier says:

@ S!R P!PP….. Thank u. Valid points.

• August 3, 2010 at 12:35 am
    GETMELOLLY says:

This performance just makes me miss MJ!! I could imaging Micheal killing this song …
    … for some reason, even with the good vocal and decent dancing it feels a little flat…

Ne Yo I wanna like it really I do …

• August 3, 2010 at 4:18 am
    Scooby914 says:

@ Sir Pipp. .Damn . . . U made a fcuking point my nigg@. Im tired of this nigg@ crying he aint gay . .We already know the deal.