Black Eyed Peas Announce New Album's Release Date | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Black Eyed Peas Announce New Album’s Release Date

105393 black eyed peas 617 409 Black Eyed Peas Announce New Albums Release Date

The Black Eyed Peas have announced the official release date of their new album. ‘The Beginning’ will hit stores on November 30th and will feature production contributions from DJ Ammo, David Guetta as wells as creations from the group’s frontman, Will.i.am. The 1st single from the project will be serviced to radio in early October.

The Peas’ last album, ‘The E.N.D.’,  is certified double platinum in the US and spawned 3 #1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 including the 6x platinum mega hit ‘I Gotta Feeling’. Check out what Will.i.am had to say about the new project to Dipdive below:

Thoughts?

• September 28, 2010 at 8:04 pm
    James says:

I can’t wait… #MustHave

• September 28, 2010 at 8:07 pm
    Tiff says:

Umm…yeah

Only song i liked off of that album is “Meet me Halfway”
    the rest is..no

I hope they can top this..but it seems like they get weaker with each album
    *shrugs*

• September 28, 2010 at 8:20 pm
    egialbania says:

the song mising you id gonna be a new album or not because i love this song

• September 28, 2010 at 8:37 pm
    GangsterA says:

now thats how you sell massive singles sells and album sells (more than 11 milion) their music is just too good i can’t for this new album #rockandblock

• September 28, 2010 at 9:00 pm
    ~Team Weezy~ says:

I actually preferred the Black Eyed Peas pre-Fergie. But whatevs.

• September 28, 2010 at 9:03 pm
    Dave says:

Can’t f***** wait, so GETTIN IT!

• September 28, 2010 at 9:03 pm
    latoya says:

WOW THE BILLBOARD CHARTS ARE GONNA GET CRAZY IN NOVEMBER-JANUARY
    WITH RIHANNA,KANYE WEST,NICKI MINAJ,NEYO,B.E.PEAS,SUSAN BOYLE N I THINK TAYLOR SWIFT COMING OUT.THEN BEY N GAGA N CIARA N THE OTHERS R ALSO GONNA BE COMING OUT SO MUCH GUD MUSIC ON DA WAY

• September 28, 2010 at 9:13 pm
    OddOne says:

‘The E.N.D. ‘ was trash. No, it really was part of the trash after my first listen. Then I went and illegally downloaded ‘Meet Me Halfway’ thanks to if being very much on the good side of catchy and listenable.

But the rest really was trash…

• September 28, 2010 at 9:29 pm
    MISCHA says:

Wow…. Kanye, Beyoncé, Gaga, BEP, Britney, Chris Breezy… 2011 is gonna be just like 2009: packed with (real) music. Can’t wait !

• September 28, 2010 at 9:56 pm
    FUTURESTARdelux says:

SORRY I COULDNT EVEN WATCH THAT BECAUSE THE INTERVIEWER WAS SO ANNOYING, WHY DO MTV UK HAVE THE MOST ANNOYING PRESENTERS?

I LOVE THAT OUTFIT NICKI HAS ON THOUGH, AS FOR WILL I AINT I CANT STAND HIM HE IS A d*** AND I BET HE’S SLEEZY TOO, HOW CAN FERGIR FERG HANDLE BEING NEAR HIM SO SOON AFTER “THE E.N.D”?

• September 28, 2010 at 10:02 pm
    french gyal says:

DO WE NEED A TECHNO ALBUM OF FERGIE AND WILL I AM,,,??? no thanks
    there is only 2members in this groups and im not ready for david guetta AGAIN

OK tgj so i guess there is NO PROMOTION FOR SHAUN RILEY,fdm,new jeremih,new donnell jones,new jon b?new avant????

I USED TO LIKE THIS WEBSITE but honestly how can u complain about the lack of talent in this industry when u dont even use ure platform to promote good artists

• September 28, 2010 at 10:33 pm
    DANBOFFICIAL says:

I DON’T WANNA HEAR NO MORE s*** FROM B.E.P, FERGIE NEEDS TO LEAVE WILL.I.AM’s GAY ASS AND GET HER SOLO GAME BACK ON !!!

MHMMMMMM SWEETIES !!!

*WHO OWNS THE THRONE?*

*YOU DO MOMMY!*

• September 29, 2010 at 12:02 am
    True Blue says:

Why can’t they just GO AWAY? Destiny’s Child had the good sense to break up when the music was still good, why can’t BEP take a cue from them and do the same as well?

• September 29, 2010 at 1:28 am
    Landen says:

This is Definitely going to be Nice!

Nicky Doin Her Thing!

• September 29, 2010 at 4:23 am
    Robier says:

Too soon. Its gonna be left over tracks from The End

• September 29, 2010 at 12:42 pm
    the truth teller says:

i love TGJ, but as Dan B said it. Rap up reported it first so…

[...] The Black Eyed Peas have announced their forthcoming album The Beginning will hit stores on November 30. The disc features contributions from producer David Guetta and DJ Ammo; the first single will go to radio on in early October. [That Grape Juice] [...]

• November 26, 2010 at 7:49 am
    PAT says:

I have an early release because of my connections and it’s AMAZING! Sadly, it’s only my opinion. I hope you all enjoy their new album coming out on Nov. 30! I’ve been enjoying the CD since Nov. 10 and it’s awesome.

[...] Black Eyed Peas will release their new album, The Beginning, on November [...]