To Our Readers

Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake & Usher Appear On ‘Ellen’

gaga2 Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake & Usher Appear On Ellen

‘The Ellen Degeneres Show’ kicked off in a big way this week. The comedic host interviewed Pop superstars Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake and Usher in a taped session on the MTV VMA stage after the end of the ceremony. Check out the footage below:

Thoughts?

1. September 13, 2010 at 9:23 pm
    Chick Boom says:

OFF TOPIC…

But this s*** is hillarious..

^^^

Ol girl really think she is the s***.. HUH

2. September 13, 2010 at 9:39 pm
    ULISES says:

Haha. Got to love Ellen. Fun interviews.

Addictive eargasm? U be the judge.

3. September 13, 2010 at 9:58 pm
    Geronimo Deuces says:

why not invite this girl from rocawear to ellen she has talent too……

4. September 13, 2010 at 10:00 pm
    True Blue says:

@ Chick Boom:

I like Katy, but let’s face it, her and Riyodel are two flops flopping together.

5. September 13, 2010 at 10:08 pm
    True Blue says:

Props to Gaga for actually standing for something. You don’t see too many pop stars these days make themselves active in political & social causes, it’s nice to see someone like her do that. Hopefully her fans will take a cue from her, cause this generation is selfish & dumb as hell.

6. September 13, 2010 at 10:15 pm
    Twitter.com/herefortheshade says:

Gaga looks a fool with that meat dress LOL!

7. September 13, 2010 at 10:44 pm
    LOVEJT says:

I HEART JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

8. September 13, 2010 at 10:51 pm
    badd says:

@ Chick Boom.:
    oh. em. gee. I thought I was the only one who saw that when they did it.
    It was like wtf ?! lmaoo…a mess.

@ True Blue.:
    Lmaoooo “I like Katy, but let’s face it, her and Riyodel are two flops flopping together”
    AGREED !!. :)

But yayy for GaGa….I’m glad that it actually stood for something.
    I knew there was a meaning behind it (as there always is)
    I just couldn’t figure it out…so I’m glad she explained.
    She is an amazing woman !!! Go God-Ga !!!

9. September 13, 2010 at 11:35 pm
    UGh says:

You just got to love Gaga. When she does stuff she does for a reason and she’s passionate. mad props to her

10. September 13, 2010 at 11:53 pm
    DION-ISH says:

@TRUE BLUE

LMFAO …You can stay mad!! …If they flops then i wanna be a fukin flop too s***! lol I think your miss-using the word a bit…I Can name ACTUAL flops for you. I Mean is that all you Bee stans or fan or whatever think about is who’s a flop and who’s not?!? damn. i mean get a life, live a little.

And BTW Gaga Looked gorgeous last night, like a walking piece of art. LOVED that Alexander Mcqueen creation.

I believe if she were friends w/ Katy and Rihanna that would be a great duo because there all hilarious, gorgeous talented outgoing women. BUT …IDK Maybe Gaga thinks she’s above everyone else (Dont get butthurt) just sayin….when shes at events, award shows etc. she NEVER hardly interactive w/ anyone ..esp her Pop Contemporary s. For example at the Vevo event Mariah and Rihanna were talking etc. being very interactive but gaga was like nowhere near anyone. Sooo hmmm. JUST SAYIN. Maybe shes a little shy…

11. September 14, 2010 at 12:11 am
    s*** says:

Gaga looked a F-ing Mess as usual, If shes not the biggest No-Talent Gimmick & the most Over Rated Artist(even more than Madonna) EVER then I dont know who is. Anyway, IDC to watch this. The VMAS sucked Last Night. I liked Taylor & usher’s performance though, but it was mostly just a visual.

12. September 14, 2010 at 12:23 am
    FUTURESTARdelux says:

No1. THE THING THAT ANNOYS ME ABOUT GAGA IS THAT WHEN I SEE HER IN INTERVIEWS I USUALLY LIKE HER BUT WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS HAVE TO PUT SOME DEEP MEANING TO SOMETHING WE ALL KNOW SHE JUST DID FOR ATTENTION (THE MEAT DRESS) IT’S ALSO FUNNY HOW PEOPLE PROFESS TO BE HER STANS ON HERE BUT IF ANYBODY SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT HER ON THIS SITE THEY GET ALL SORTS OF HOMOPHOBIC BS THROWN AT THEM, MOTHER MONSTER WOULD NOT BE PROUD… SMH

No2. KATY PERRY LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS DRESSED AS AN ICE SKATER OR SOMETHING, SORRY I COULDNT EVEN WATCH HER INTERVIEW SHE IS SUCH A BIMBO.

No3. CANT BE ASKED WITH JUSTIN HE IS A d*** AND LOVES HIMSELF TOO MUCH, USHER IS COOL .

13. September 14, 2010 at 12:51 am
    True Blue says:

@ Dion-ish:

My definition of a flop:

No talent

No brag-worthy success

No respect

NOTHING.

Katy has some talent, but instead of making the best out of it, she wastes it on generic corny-ass music, which doesn’t even sell as well as she would like. As for Riyodel, no explanation is needed. So yes, they are BOTH flops. Now if they were real artists MAKING (not relying entirely on songwriters and producers to make their music) real music, their lack of technical talent and mediocre album sales would be excused, and I wouldn’t even make fun of them. And if you’re serious in saying that you wanna “flop” like them (now if I were you, I would prefer to be Matt Bellamy, since dude is like mad talented, flop or not), then you must have very low expectations in life. How sad.

14. September 14, 2010 at 12:53 am
    True Blue says:

And yes, Gaga is a bit shy, but she’s a very kind and genuine person. No one who has ever met her had a nasty word to say about her. She is a sweetheart.

15. September 14, 2010 at 1:01 am
    EDIDION says:

shs smart to wear meat atleast she wont go hungry!!!

16. September 14, 2010 at 1:26 am
    OUPS I s*** ON YOU AGAIN says:

Only HOMER SIMPSON CAN FIND GAGA OUTFIT’S GREAT.SMH

17. September 14, 2010 at 1:27 am
    jojo says:

@true blue

Haters: i hate rihanna, b**** is a flop

Rihanna: I love the way you lie

18. September 14, 2010 at 1:38 am
    badd says:

^^^ ????????
    Ummm okayyyy.

lmao.

19. September 14, 2010 at 1:44 am
    s*** says:

@ True Blue

Gaga is as FAKE as a $3 Bill, Just look at her. Shes a complete JOKE.

Shes probably a b**** & a s*** in reality, I bet shes not even a real Lesbo.

& @Sam, WTF is up with all the Roc Advertisment, I hope there paying you well, It has the site looking a mess.

20. September 14, 2010 at 1:56 am
    badd says:

@ s***.:
    Are you still talking about GaGa.
    If you want to continue…Gagadaily is always available.

If GaGa’s fake…then what do you call
    Beysongstealingiwishiwasawhitewomanineedastylistyonce…
    exacty…
    STFU….& GTFO…

Posting the same s*** in different post.
    GaGa has you soo pressed.
    smh !.

21. September 14, 2010 at 2:06 am
    True Blue says:

@ s***:

You would be funny if everything you said about her was true, but they’re not, so alas, you are what one would call a hater.

22. September 14, 2010 at 2:14 am
    goats suck says:

@ Jojo

That was soooo lame lol

Usher was awesome last night

23. September 14, 2010 at 2:25 am
    IT'S OFFICIAL - CIARA VOTED BEST DRESSED AT THE VMA says:

IT IS OFFICIAL – CIARA HAS JUST BEEN CROWNED BEST DRESSED FEMALE AT THE VMA’S BY ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT’S KOJO -CONGRATS CIARA!
    one female star that stood out on the white carpet at last night’s MTV Video Music Awards — Ciara. The pop singer made her entrance wearing a feathered black dress with a frontal slit that exposed more than enough of those gorgeous legs of hers.
    While making her way down the white carpet she appeared to almost be floating on air, showcasing her perfectly toned body and angelic beauty. With the assistance of her amazing outfit and graceful poise on the white carpet, Ciara was truly a standout guest at MTV’s hit award show. Ciara was in attendance for a dazzling performance with super producer Pharrell Williams and N.E.R.D. The Georgia peach has been working nonstop lately to promote her new album, Basic Instinct, which drops later this year

24. September 14, 2010 at 3:31 am
    EWWW ELLEN says:

WTF? Lady GaGA looks like Cruella De vil or Creepella Unreal..damn!

I hate Ellen. I wish she would go the way of Oprah and Tara i.e. this was her last session!

25. September 14, 2010 at 3:34 am
    EWWW ELLEN says:

@ s***,

I agree with every word you typed! And I am sick of looking at this b**** in the rocawear ad!

26. September 14, 2010 at 3:41 am
    EWWW ELLEN says:

I see it was the WANNABE edition of the EWWWW Ellen Show!

1) Usher wannabe MICHAEL JACKSON……….wrong!

2) Justine Timberfake wannabe MICHAEL JACKSON……..not!

3) Lady Gaga wannabe MADONNA…….give it up sweetie!

4) Katy Perry wannabe MADONNA……..wouldn’t happen in a dream!

27. September 14, 2010 at 4:09 am
    Chick Boom says:

Dear s***,

PLEASE GIVE IT UP…

U ARE GETTING ANNOYING

I DO NOT LIKE LADY GAGA BUT I WILL ADMIT THAT THE CHICK ACTUALLY HAS TALENT AND THERE IS NO DENYING THAT AT ALL…

28. September 14, 2010 at 4:31 am
    DION-ISH says:

Um Both Rihanna and Katy Perry have Writing Credits and Production Credits??

And Rihanna is DEF not a bad vocalist, she has vocal talent, dancing ability and video directing credits?!?! No Talent?? I Think NOT

OVER IT.

29. September 14, 2010 at 6:55 am
    breeze says:

@ chic boom i definetly agree wih you 100%!

@s*** you really ned to stop! you call yourself a so called beyonce stan but why in the world do i see lady gaga’s name in your post more than i see beyonce’s? there is a limit to things, and you have surpassed it a long time ago, its getting very old and boring!

and im not even a lady gaga fan but i give credit to where it is due and the girl actually has some talent. i just wish to see her not wear those outfits all of the time because people pay more attention to her outfits than her true talent.

30. September 14, 2010 at 7:13 am
    33344 says:

@EWWW ELLEN

*DEAD* YEP THAT PIECE OF s*** MAGAZINE ROLLING STONE HAD THE NERVE TO NAME JUSTIN TIMBERFAKE THE “NEW KING OF POP” IN 2003 AND CNN TRIED TO NAME USHER THE “NEW KING OF POP” IN 2005 SINCE MJ WAS “NO LONGER WORTHY OF THE TITLE” LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT s*** FELL THROUGH WORSE THAN QUICK SAND.

THE MEDIA IS RETARDED (NO OFFENSE INTENDED TO THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED)

31. September 14, 2010 at 9:16 am
    OddOne says:

@ 33344

marry me.

32. September 14, 2010 at 7:19 pm
    Brandi says:

luv Ellen!

Go to gboogie.net for one on one business counseling!

Build business credit! We report to Experian Business!