Quote of the Day: Kanye West On Keri Hilson

shares
kanye2 Quote of the Day: Kanye West On Keri Hilson

Never one to mince his words, rapper Kanye West took to Twitter to air his opinions on Keri Hilson‘s material.

Find out what the outspoken star had to say about the R&B singer after the jump (and let us know if you agree) …

kanye keri Quote of the Day: Kanye West On Keri Hilson

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Tyler

Tyler (91)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (61)

• DEL BEY

DEL BEY (58)

• BeyxMaraj

BeyxMaraj (52)

1. September 23, 2010 at 9:07 am
    Imhailing says:

The Queen>>>> Harry Hilton
    KanGAY n his “of all time”
    need to SIT way downe
    no one is buying this trash

2. September 23, 2010 at 9:07 am
    Caitlin says:

lol.

3. September 23, 2010 at 9:10 am
    h3avebsent08 says:

I wonder what she had to do for him to say this….
    Anything to push them Record Sales huh?
    The only good songs were ALIENATED, TELL HIM THE TRUTH & WHERE DID HE GO…
    KANYE NEEDS HELP SERIOUSLY

4. September 23, 2010 at 9:11 am
    AJ says:

LMAO at the “of all time” anywho… Ciara & Beyonce >>>>> Skeri Wilson

5. September 23, 2010 at 9:17 am
    EDIDION says:

dead @ IMHAILING
    its true..its become his format now..

6. September 23, 2010 at 9:47 am
    royalkev says:

Lies!

7. September 23, 2010 at 9:55 am
    KD says:

I am sure that he is involved in some shape or form in Keri’s new album, & the hype is so as to ensure that he increases his paper, so that he can brag in each an every one of his songs about how rich he is and how he is one of the “greatest in the world”.

8. September 23, 2010 at 10:01 am
    theman says:

Lol ok Kanye

9. September 23, 2010 at 10:04 am
    Jose Mª says:

I totally agree with Him.

10. September 23, 2010 at 10:11 am
    JD says:

Jazmine Sullivan – Fearless
    Keri Hilson – A Perfect World
    Fantasia – Back to Me ((myb.. gtta think about that one))
    DONE!!

11. September 23, 2010 at 10:15 am
    CIARADABESS says:

Damn KEri has been working hard, if you know what i mean XD

12. September 23, 2010 at 10:15 am
    True Blue says:

Remember that this is the same man who once said that Soulja Boy was on Nas’ level… so I wouldn’t take what he says seriously if I were you guys.

13. September 23, 2010 at 10:16 am
    CIARADABESS says:

This b**** new album sound lame so far, first with Nicki and now with Miscarriage Baby

14. September 23, 2010 at 10:26 am
    ADE says:

I might have to stop following Kanye on Twitter. I can’t take the lies!

15. September 23, 2010 at 10:43 am
    gg says:

im done listening to any of what this wacked up person has to say about anything cuz real talk….kanye is full of s*** aside from the music he makes that is some what good.

16. September 23, 2010 at 11:03 am
    harvey says:

That was the best R&B I ever heard all the other leaks are not gonna be on her new album.plus its gonna be FIRE cuz all her female fans will be buying.

17. September 23, 2010 at 11:14 am
    Oh yeah, oh yeah says:

Her first album was pretty good. i was pleasantly surprised when i first heard it. Use to listen to it daily.

18. September 23, 2010 at 11:22 am
    EDIDION says:

I KEEP DYING.WHENEVER SUM1 SAYS “MISCARRIED BABY” hu ever came up with that is genius

19. September 23, 2010 at 11:22 am
    EDIDION says:

not that babies that are miscarried is funny..i mean as in the joke of keri’s name

20. September 23, 2010 at 11:52 am
    mindgames says:

you fools are blind, deaf and dumb

the king has spoken

21. September 23, 2010 at 12:07 pm
    Lioness says:

Honestly…since he used the word “my”… i feel that w/e people say about it doesnt matter. its his opinion.

and people on here just hate keri..for no reason too..lol shame

22. September 23, 2010 at 12:46 pm
    Tee says:

I think she has a nice voice, but after she disrespected other female artists, I haven’t really been feeling her.

23. September 23, 2010 at 12:50 pm
    Trent the Retard says:

Kanye is mentally unstable. It’s no secret. There’s no credibility in that statement. It’s not like the dude testified in front of the Supreme Court.

And How U Doin??? *kanye shrug*

24. September 23, 2010 at 1:26 pm
    Luv-Lee says:

Sorry Kanye. I do not agree. I bought her first album and the ONLY hot songs were the singles she released. The rest of the songs sounded like “filler” or “album” songs. They didn’t have no real melody to them and she didn’t showcase her songwriting ability. I tried, but I can’t listen to that album and I never do. I even put the song Make Love in my iPod, but I had to take it out because everytime it came on I got ANNOYED!! Lol!!!

25. September 23, 2010 at 2:17 pm
    Tosh says:

OF ALL TIME, though?!?!?! Maybe not so much…good album nonetheless! #thatisall

26. September 23, 2010 at 2:25 pm
    gio88 says:

all time is a BIG phrase!!

27. September 23, 2010 at 3:25 pm
    NICK says:

COME ON KANYE !!!! she is so lame, hahahahaha

28. September 23, 2010 at 3:42 pm
    RaydeeohCity says:

think i need to change my gravatar just for that statement.

“of all time”??????? hopefully hes just saying that cuz he had a feature. This tweet was pure blasphemy to the state of rnb.

“intuiton” was the ONLY song i liked on that album.

Ye needs to tweet abt his perferred brand of crack….cuz thats what im getting when i read this b*******. Keri f****** hilson tho???

hahahahahahahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

29. September 23, 2010 at 3:44 pm
    Wake Up SIx says:

-______________-

30. September 23, 2010 at 3:44 pm
    ~TeAM WeeZY~ says:

Um, Kanye I love you but you REALLY need to chill with this ‘of all time’ BS! Skeri? Um, No sir. She couldn’t deliver a best R&B song of all time let alone an entire album.

31. September 23, 2010 at 4:08 pm
    GangsterA says:

oh please kanye sit down youre kissin her ass becuse she gave you something and the album called no boys aloud or something youre a boy arent you how about tellin her to stop over sing her music and stop with the dumb runs insted #thetruth

32. September 23, 2010 at 4:14 pm
    NiC says:

Umm…I supported Miscarried Babies hard boy, Energy was my jam….until she decided to come for Bey and Ci, so….Keri&Kanye can both can go to hell for all i’m concerned -_-

33. September 23, 2010 at 4:24 pm
    wow says:

Lies all lies!!!

34. September 23, 2010 at 4:25 pm
    Kyle says:

I am eager to hear the new album. Wonder when she is going to release it?

35. September 23, 2010 at 4:37 pm
    Renae says:

I actually agree with Ye. Even though Keri Hilson is terrible live, that first album was pretty good.

36. September 23, 2010 at 4:37 pm
    Soulful Roses says:

I bought Keri’s first album, and the only songs I enjoyed were “Energy”, “Where Did He Go”, “Slow Dance”, “Alienated” and “Tell Him The Truth”.

But Ye’ needs to chill with this “Of all time” crap. Keri’s cd was good, but I can name 20-30 R&B albums that are better than Keris without even thinking about it…

37. September 23, 2010 at 4:54 pm
    N8 says:

WOW… THIS WEBSITE SEEMS TO BE FILLED WITH A LOT OF HATERZ….. HATERZ IN THE BUILDING PLEASE EXIT TO YOUR RIGHT……

38. September 23, 2010 at 4:56 pm
    greg says:

i agree

39. September 23, 2010 at 5:04 pm
    carl says:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HE REALLY DOES CHAT s*** NOW.

40. September 23, 2010 at 5:07 pm
    Yan says:

Keri = the best. ♥

41. September 23, 2010 at 5:20 pm
    antertain says:

Keri’s 1st Album was a very good album.

Breaking Point has loads of potential and i believe Keri’s new album will be a solid/very good one because the woman can write great material.

If she get the balance right on this album like 1st time around then I dont see why the words of Kayne wouldnt be very TRUE!!

42. September 23, 2010 at 5:35 pm
    La'wayne says:

I strongly agree…keri is off the chain
    She got a lot of haters tho smh lol

43. September 23, 2010 at 5:38 pm
    vegasgirl says:

I hope as hard as KEri tries she gets somewhere with this new album.

Kanye has a LONG history of overstating things about himself and other artists. I think he tends to speak (or twitter) before he thinks. Also Keri and Kanye are Universal Music Group artists so maybe he’s trying to help out a “label mate”- kinda. I still love “Knocks you Down”! Sometimes I just think Kanye needs a hug and then a seat.

Unfortunately Keri apparently commited such a great offense ( fixing her mouth to say something in reference to Beyonce- how dare she!!) that some will never let her move past that, which seems very petty. I kinda hope she makes it despite what everyone thinks, even though I personally don’t care for her as an artist.

44. September 23, 2010 at 5:41 pm
    Malibongwe says:

Unless I’m mistaken, he wrote MY favourite RnB album… So now yall wanna tell him what he should and should not like? Sure, sometimes he talks s*** but this is kinda different. Even with a hidden agenda behind the phrase, it doesn’t change the fact that it’s one of HIS favourite albums. Lol, I swear, ppl on this site stay hatin 24/7/365!! Oh, and I love Keri’s album. I’m not really a fan of hers but when it came to her album I was an avid listener. || LMFAO at Miscarried Baby… That’s sooo genious and wrong but hella funny!

45. September 23, 2010 at 5:44 pm
    Chulo says:

BOOOOOOO, saw her live, not a fan,

46. September 23, 2010 at 6:08 pm
    Lewis92 says:

YEAH, KANYE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! GO MISS KERI BABY!!! : )

47. September 23, 2010 at 6:10 pm
    Maybe says:

Okay TGJ you have me nervous there for a minute. I thought he was gonna start trash talking about gf while he has been suckin up to ugly, boney, scary looking T. Swift!

48. September 23, 2010 at 7:05 pm
    VA STAND UP!! says:

Lol @ Kanye. If you read what he said correctly he said its ‘HIS favorite r&b album of all time’. Its his opinion and his opinion doesn’t carry any more weight than anyone elses. He has worked with her so I wouldn’t expect him to say anything negative about her.

As far as her new album I haven’t heard anything that I’ve been impressed with so the verdict is still out on that one. Who knows maybe has heard more from it and actually did a song with her. He has always been one to make old outlandish statements, but he could actually have a point this time.

49. September 23, 2010 at 7:40 pm
    Devante says:

This new Keri Hilson album sounds awesome. She has a big fan in Rap superstar Kanye West and he seems really impressed with her music so it must be amazing. Kanye West is a perfectionist too and so if he says its good then it must be good! You can see this is in his own music and Kanye Wests music videos where they are off the very highest standards and some of the hottest rap & hip hop music videos around. It would be amazing if Keri Hilson and Kanye West did a duet now that would be a hot song.

50. September 23, 2010 at 9:15 pm
    (: says:

Keri Hilson’s debut album, “In a Perfect World” PUT ME in a perfect world. It was EVERYTHING. If what Kanye is saying is true, she can count on me buying her sophomore album.

51. September 23, 2010 at 10:06 pm
    badd says:

Kanye West = ASS KISSER.
    He knows her cd was one of the worst cd’s EVER.
    I have it….& I’m soo mad I bought it.

52. September 23, 2010 at 11:08 pm
    kurtisleofwight says:

erm aaliyah one in a million or self titled aaliyah is the best r&B (neo soul) album of all TIME..get it right

53. September 24, 2010 at 2:23 am
    Rated R says:

HOW MUCH DID BARRY HILSON’S LABEL PAY KANYE TO DO THIS??….THE NERVE

54. September 24, 2010 at 5:19 am
    Yoko says:

The industry heavy weights know exactly how gullible the masses are, and how much influence they have on everyone. He is just marketing Keri’s new album. He knows how everyone is hanging on his nuts and will agree with everything he says. That is all.

55. September 24, 2010 at 2:15 pm
    STRAX says:

KANYE NEEDS TO STOP SMOKING/DRINKING, NOBODY IN THIER RIGHT MIND BUYS THIS BS! ITS MARKETING PEOPLE!!!