Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Ne-Yo Performs On ‘Dancing With The Stars’

Ne Yo One In A Million e1283898635262 Ne Yo Performs On Dancing With The Stars

Ne-Yo visited ‘Dancing With The Stars’ this evening. Ever the showman, the singer/songwriter delivered an impressive performance of his latest single, ‘One In A Million’, in an effort to promote the single which has thus far failed to chart. Peep the performance below:

Thoughts?

• October 6, 2010 at 2:53 am
    cash says:

• October 6, 2010 at 2:54 am
    DANBOFFICIAL says:

FLOP !!!

• October 6, 2010 at 2:56 am
    DANBOFFICIAL says:

WHEN YOU SWAGGAJACK MJ, YOU FLOP !!!

THATS WHY JASON DERULO CAN ONLY SELL SINGLES AND NOT ALBUMS, SEEMS NE-YO IS GOIN DOWN THE SAME ROUTE !!!

• October 6, 2010 at 2:57 am
    92Hope4HIPHOP says:

kinda like the song but this performance just SCREAMS usher to me…

• October 6, 2010 at 2:57 am
    DANBOFFICIAL says:

NEXT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*WHO OWNS THE THRONE?*

*YOU DO MOMMY!*

• October 6, 2010 at 3:03 am
    TeAM WeeZY says:

Ijust seen this on TV and I really liked this performance! He sounded good and he danced really well. Not to mention I absolutely LOVE this song and the video. Okay then Neyo I see you.

• October 6, 2010 at 3:05 am
    FentonJay says:

Great performance!! Screaming MJ inspiration, but MJ was a great performer and other performers wanting to be great cannot help but utilize MJ’s past efforts and make em fresh.

Great job Ne-Yo.

• October 6, 2010 at 3:09 am
    Real Tea says:

Ne-Yo is a bad Bottom!!!!. Them thirsty Tops be gunnin for da big asst, I hope he douched after that performance.

• October 6, 2010 at 3:20 am
    iLoveXtina says:

this song has really grown on me & he sounded good!

o_o & lmao @Real Tea

• October 6, 2010 at 3:24 am
    rob says:

He’s finding his own lane this time around as not just a singer but a performer an entertainer, these stage shows are worthy of a tour

• October 6, 2010 at 3:26 am
    True Blue says:

I saw it on TV, and I loved it! Good song, cool performance.

@ Danbofficial:

Tell me, do you happen to like anyone who is not X-Tina, Rihanna or Aaliyah?

@ Real Tea:

NO, YOU DID NOT!

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Sam GrapeJuice, Sam GrapeJuice, TrentGrapeJuice, guess who?, ♥Tatiana RuleBlind♥ and others. ♥Tatiana RuleBlind♥ said: RT @TrentGrapeJuice: Ne-Yo Performs On ‘Dancing With The Stars’ http://bit.ly/afiLE0 [...]

• October 6, 2010 at 3:35 am
    antertain says:

He done very good.
    Vocals were on point 4him.

Smooth era for Ne-Yo but not a chart topping one

• October 6, 2010 at 3:38 am
    iLoveXtina says:

@True Blue lol! he’s the equivalent of @s***. They could get entertaining once in a while though

• October 6, 2010 at 3:41 am
    True Blue says:

^^^ I know, sometimes they can be as funny as they are annoying.

• October 6, 2010 at 3:47 am
    the kiddz says:

I see you, Ne-Yo! This was good!

• October 6, 2010 at 3:56 am
    Robier says:

NE-YA IS A UGLY TIRED FLOPTRESS

• October 6, 2010 at 4:14 am
    virgo says:

he could teach some other acts how to give a good performance. He danced, sang and did both well. Them britches were sure high though.

• October 6, 2010 at 4:23 am
    Queen B Stan says:

hmmm not my cup of tea…He does have a good voice though…Not a big Neyo fan altogether. Hopefully he doesn’t flop to hard!

• October 6, 2010 at 4:37 am
    ~Team Weezy~ says:

@True Blue

DanBOfficial used to post a comment EVERY post and the first one to post during the summer time, getting blocked every other day, then he decided to ‘boycott’ TGJ because of the Rihanna shade, but clearly that didn’t work out. Now he’s back in NON-affect, bashing every artist that isn’t Rihanna, Xtina, or Aaliyah just like he’s been doing in the past. He has a lame joke for every artist that isn’t his fave.

• October 6, 2010 at 4:46 am
    True Blue says:

^^^ That’s really sad. And funny.

• October 6, 2010 at 4:54 am
    ciara sexiest woman alive says:

he was great!!! love me some ne yo

• October 6, 2010 at 5:09 am
    jay johnson says:

I really enjoyed the performance. True R&B vocalist Ne-Yo

• October 6, 2010 at 7:19 am
    DANBOFFICIAL says:

I LOVE THAT YALL TALKIN BOUT ME, MY NEW WEBSITE WILL BE UP AND RUNNING SOON SO I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO KEEP s*** FRESH AND CALL OUT YOUR FAV FLOPS MHMMMMMM HONEY B’S !!!

http://www.DANBOFFICIAL.com COMING SOON BUMBACLAAATS, YOU HOE’S BEST WATCH YO STEP !!!

NEXT >>>>>>>>>>>>>

• October 6, 2010 at 7:20 am
    likeCAESAR says:

Take notes Chris Brown…thats how you perform without lip syncing…

• October 6, 2010 at 9:04 am
    KD says:

White (somewhat elderly) audience members always amuse the s*** out of me. Anyway as for Neyo; drop the suspenders, they cause your pants to ride up your ass and your ass is not something that I want to get an eyeful of so early in the morning. EWWW

• October 6, 2010 at 9:04 am
    walsan says:

I will always Love MJ, and anyone who wants to dance like him is a compliment to Michael. (As long as they can dance) This guy is the best that i have seen so far. Not trying to be MJ exactly, but taking his moves and slightly changing them up a little. I think Michael would be very impressed with this one.
    No one will replace Michael Jackson, but it’s nice to think that the younger generation loves him enough to want to dance like him.
    Good Job NE YO!

• October 6, 2010 at 11:28 am
    royalkev says:

I used to be a big fan of Ne-yo’s. I think he writes great songs and has a good singing voice. I also enjoy his energy on stage. I just think he’s slowly losing his identity. In my own words was so honesty (both him and his music). Now I think he’s jumping on trends with the dance music takeover and getting lost in honoring MJ. I see MJ in just about every male entertainer (Usher, Chris Brown, Omarion, Jason Derulo, Justin Timberlake) but they still manage to bring a big portion of themselves into their artistry. Ne-yo stays within a certain range of MJ era’s… he’s Smooth Criminal, Man in the mirror, The way you make me feel/ Dirty Diana meets Remember the time in all his videos and performances. I think he has alot of talent, but it’s almost like he’s forgetting how to bring something new to the table or even worst, how to be original!

• October 6, 2010 at 3:39 pm
    UMMM....... says:

Oh She-Yo, please stop lifting melodies from the Jackson clan. Champaign Life sound suspiciously like an old Janet song. Girl, just cut it out and just do you…..K!

• October 6, 2010 at 7:42 pm
    Elizabeth says:

Wonderful performance! He killed it ! Go Ne-yo! :)

• October 24, 2010 at 3:40 pm
    navataress says:

i absolutely adore ne-yo, and i thought that this performance was so great !