Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Video: Justin Bieber – ‘U Smile’

justin bieber 4 New Video: Justin Bieber   U Smile

Teen heart-throb Justin Bieber today released the video for his new single ‘U Smile’ - the latest to be lifted from the Platinum-selling ‘My World 2.0′.

Check it out below…

While it’s great to see the youngster sign-posting his artistic skill (i.e. playing the piano – one of many instruments he plays), it’s hard to avoid his criminal vocals on the song – which are shockingly awful.

As for the video…blah. Although I’m sure those infected with “Bieber-Fever” would beg to differ.

• October 1, 2010 at 12:54 am
    DANBOFFICIAL says:

FLOP !!!!

• October 1, 2010 at 12:56 am
    egialbania says:

he wana to be usher chris brown and justin its really talent i admir him

• October 1, 2010 at 12:56 am
    idrag4mj says:

i love the song!! best justin bieber song ever!! have you heard about the hottest blog on the net…. its all about real talent check it out

• October 1, 2010 at 12:56 am
    DANBOFFICIAL says:

RIHANNA – LOUD – NOVEMBER 16TH

RIHANNA NAVY TAKING OVER !!!

*WHO OWNS THE THRONE?*

*YOU DO MOMMY!*

• October 1, 2010 at 1:00 am
    roger says:

shockingly awful?? I’m sure you think Ke$has vocals are better, right?

• October 1, 2010 at 1:01 am
    DANBOFFICIAL says:

HOW USHERS d*** TASTE BIEBER ??? WE ALL KNOW USHER BEEN GIVING YOU THE EDDIE LONG TREATMENT.

*WHO OWNS THE THRONE?*

*YOU DO MOMMY!*

• October 1, 2010 at 1:03 am
    UGh says:

sigh, oh boy

• October 1, 2010 at 1:07 am
    DANBOFFICIAL says:

TEEN HEART THROB, PUH-LEASE ?? I KNOW YOU DON’T MEAN THAT s*** SAM !!!

IF HE A TEEN HEART THROB LIBBY OUTTA EASTENDERS AND HER GRANNY ASS GLASSES ARE SUPERMODEL MATERIAL !!!

MHMMMM !!!

*WHO OWNS THE THRONE?*

*YOU DO MOMMY!*

• October 1, 2010 at 1:10 am
    MUSIC LOVER says:

This video was boring as f***. Justine Beaver is so fucken overrated, but no one can deny how marketable this kid is. Usher was a genius to sign him. I actually like this song, it’s cute.

• October 1, 2010 at 1:10 am
    Mamamia says:

You loose credibility posting his videos!

• October 1, 2010 at 1:17 am
    youcansaywhateveryoulike says:

UGH!!! BOOOO!!!! why do people like this kid???? i dont get it!!! but hey because i dont like him it doesnt mean that other people shouldnt riight?? usher was spot on fillin that market, make that money usher!!! anyway, blehhh on this song and video!!

*sidenote* that colin tilley is everywhere, doin everybody’s video pretty much the same (black and white with colour interspersed)!!!!

• October 1, 2010 at 1:19 am
    Yellow Gorilah says:

Willow Smith Will be the END OF HIM!

• October 1, 2010 at 1:24 am
    Lala says:

Damn nobody on here likes Justin? lol

• October 1, 2010 at 1:28 am
    KS says:

He has a nice little tone..he actually sounds like Keyshia Cole Lite. And it’s a sweet song, the video was shot nicely. It’s a nice concept for his fans too, the idea that he chooses to hang out with a girl he met as a picture-taking fan.

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Sam GrapeJuice, Sam GrapeJuice, ForwardMag, Marquis Heath, TrentGrapeJuice and others. TrentGrapeJuice said: New Video: Justin Bieber – ‘U Smile’ http://bit.ly/czObst [...]

• October 1, 2010 at 1:41 am
    noodles says:

Its seems Colin Tilley is doing everyones videos. From Deuces, No Bs, Speechless, Matirx, and now this. But I can kind of tell his videos are all dark videos but I guess it depends on the artist and wether or not they make it boring. But I like him as a director he has been on his grind.

Oh. I completely forgot this was about Justin Bieber. He is a cute kid I guees =/

Me personally the only Justin I really care for is Justin Timberlake. But I like Justin Bieber too. Idk why so many people bash him. What is he like 16? Come on now people.

• October 1, 2010 at 1:42 am
    Trent Is The Retard says:

Slow news day? What’s the point of having a cheap ass white boy who cant sing in this blog?? Oh, that’s right. To prove he’s cheap ass no talent talk singing white boy who cant sing. I stand corrected. LOL!

• October 1, 2010 at 2:54 am
    rexy says:

Justin will fade away just like jesse mcartney and the jonas brothers this is the same way they were being shove down our throats, where are they now?

• October 1, 2010 at 3:06 am
    DION-ISH says:

Very Talented young man.

Glad the this generation has someone younger girls can be a fan of thats in a comfortable age setting …Like MJ in his day. instead of young girls drooling over the likes of Trey Songz or CB which makes it a lil uncomfortable…..Leave them for the older adult/teens.

• October 1, 2010 at 3:07 am
    DION-ISH says:

Oh but yea the video was Cute, I Could actually watch the whole thing…..better than Ciara’s i tell you that.

• October 1, 2010 at 3:31 am
    Kathy says:

Colin Tiley has been everywhere lately. I’ve never heard of him until Deuces, and I think Deuces and No b******* worked the best for the style he incorporates into his video.

• October 1, 2010 at 4:16 am
    Soulful Roses says:

Not to fond of Justin, but I can see myself playing this. The only song I’ve liked from him so far is “I’ll Never Let You Go”. Maybe he will surprise me in the future, who knows…

• October 1, 2010 at 6:09 am
    WTH?? says:

@NOODLES

Both Justin TimberFake and Biebonicplague are equally overrated, unoriginal, and phony. Does JT even make records any more. I’ll try not to go in on this kid today but #ijustcant with him

• October 1, 2010 at 6:58 am
    OBI TEXAS says:

This was a great video for Justin Bieber! Shows a different side of him and shows off his piano playing ability.

Everyone else…. STOP HATING and show us better.

Go Bieber!!

• October 1, 2010 at 7:58 am
    Aryo says:

I HATE THIS b****, I THE f****** HATE HER.

• October 1, 2010 at 8:28 am
    True Blue says:

@ Dion-ish:

Considering who you stan for, I am actually not surprised that you think this trick is talented.

And comparing to MJ? I mean, wow… just wow. The difference between MJ and Bieber is that MJ had certifiable talent and actual artistic credibility that he could parlay into a successful career as an adult. Bieber on the other hand, will go the way of the Jonas Brothers, i.e. no one will remember his pathetic ass in a couple of years.

• October 1, 2010 at 10:26 am
    GangsterA says:

this kid still out *side eye* he have zero talent hes vocal is just baaaad awful just awful i don’t care if her play every instrment in the world hes still sux what was usher thinking *Overrated overhyping =this thing*

• October 1, 2010 at 11:58 am
    UMMM.......... says:

@WTH??

CO-SIGN 100% . The music industry today is simply GARBAGE! They prop these jokers up and feed them to the masses as the best thing since slice bread! I hate to say it but I’m glad the bieber backlash has started. Its well overdue!

• October 1, 2010 at 12:17 pm
    UMMM.......... says:

@REXY

Jesse McCartney can actually sing. It was unforunate that the “power imps” who control the music industry shoved him aside in favor of Bieber! I don’t really dislike this kid I’m just tired of him. The media can really make you dislike ppl by only narrowly focusing on a few, in most cases the marginally talented!

• October 1, 2010 at 2:50 pm
    TTB says:

I think beiber has talent!!!
    I love the video…

• October 1, 2010 at 4:02 pm
    gg says:

THIS VOICE IS HIS OLD VOICE HIS NOW VOICE HAS GROWN AND HAS LOST ITS TOUCH….BTW… I HATE THE SONG AND ALL THESE LIL WHITE GIRLS HYPING FOR HIM MAKIN ME SICK TO MY STOMACH….WHAT MUSIC HAS GONE TO THESE DAYS ICH

• October 1, 2010 at 10:19 pm
    OKAY says:

#FACT JUSTIN BIEBER COULD SING BETTER THAN CHRIS BROWN

• October 2, 2010 at 12:29 am
    LiLi says:

HAYYTED IT!!!!!!!

• October 2, 2010 at 3:30 pm
    truth serum. says:

Jesse McCartney is still around. I don’t understand why people assume if they don’t SEE them that they’re not making money. Jesse McCartney writes and produces songs, as he had a hand in writing Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis and has continually written for other artists.

The same thing with JT… who just produced that Jamie Foxx song which he is featured on.

Justin Bieber will be fine. I do not care for his voice at all, but he is talented as he does play many instruments and give him time I’m sure he’ll only perfect his craft. There are a lot of “successful” people whose tone’s I do not like.. Rihanna, Alicia Keys, and Justin Timberlake is very nasally too especially on his earlier records.

• October 19, 2010 at 4:02 pm
    HopeAlexLuvsJB says:

WHATEVA GET A LIFE HATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST MAD CAUSE HE GOT MORE MONEY THAN U DO AND GURLS THAN U DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• October 23, 2010 at 1:00 am
    KISSME $$$$$ says:

i just love justin beiber i think hes hot
    i even got his phone number and i
    call him im even friends with him on
    face book i even go to his house and
    sleep over so y dont u back off

• January 10, 2011 at 5:40 pm
    Tabatha says:

i love him

• June 26, 2013 at 1:36 pm
    business opportunity says:

Somebody actually assist to create really reports I would talk about. This can be the first time I been to your online webpage and therefore much? I actually amazed using the homework you have made to develop this particular upload outstanding. Fantastic pastime!