BET’s ‘Food For Thought: Conversations With T.I’

shares
tips BETs Food For Thought: Conversations With T.I

Last evening BET aired a new special entitled ‘Food For Thought: Conversations With T.I’. The programme featured the rapper engaging with three different media personalities - Angie Martinez, Harry Allan and Stephen A. Smith. Check below to see Tip talk about the reasoning behind his recent legal troubles and more:

Media propaganda like this is the very reason why T.I is allowed to be repeatedly incarcerated while still being idolised by the youth. The entire special had the blatant purpose of making him seem like he was placed into a bad situation, with little emphasis on the fact that it was his own foolish judgment that caused him to get arrested multiple times.

T.I said it best himself, “prison is for losers”. That’s the exact reason why he is there today. Good sir. I said good day.

6thjwn BETs Food For Thought: Conversations With T.I6thjwn BETs Food For Thought: Conversations With T.I

Thoughts?

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Tyler

Tyler (90)

• DEL BEY

DEL BEY (58)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (54)

• Mark111

Mark111 (46)

1. November 30, 2010 at 2:14 pm
    truthfully says:

HE JUST NEEDS A HIT RECORD AND EVERYONE WILL FORGIVE HIM…

EVERYONE SEEMS TO HAVE AN OPINION, LIKE IT ACTUALLY MATTERS.

2. November 30, 2010 at 2:20 pm
    Bacqui says:

TI everything is gonna be alright…God will keep u safe my brother!,,,

3. November 30, 2010 at 2:40 pm
    Aryo says:

OMG..Nicole’s Poison is number 1 on UK Itunes. WAHOOOOOOOOOO

4. November 30, 2010 at 3:07 pm
    Casey says:

I am a fan of his music. I am not a fan of his decisions. On Food for thought he said that the snitch bodyguard Corey Williams played on his feelings and coaxed him to get firearms. I believe that as much as I believe that he was in the right place at the right time when that man was about to jump off the building. Tip seems like a smart man. I don’t believe somebody is going to get him to do something he don’t want to. The bodyguard had nothing to do with him getting caught in Los Angeles. Bodyguard or not it was inevitable for T.I. to get busted for something. I’ve been to his shows and watch him kick people. I’ve seen him and his boys get in unnecessary fights. Tip put himself in dangerous situations. No one does that for him

5. November 30, 2010 at 3:15 pm
    THEiVY says:

if he says one more thing im going to scream who cares about your intuitive thoughts and perceptions you are an idiot … t.i. here is a food for thought serve your time like man and stop trying force feed and distract people from the fact that you are stupid.

6. November 30, 2010 at 4:44 pm
    7EASTS says:

For the first time i agree with Trent. T.I was being stupid.

7. November 30, 2010 at 5:24 pm
    Nichole says:

@ THEIVY. I couldn’t agree more with you. TI needs to own up to his stupid mistakes.

As I stated previously, if these rappers would stop doing so much dumb s***, they wouldn’t end up incarcerated.

8. November 30, 2010 at 5:24 pm
    Nichole says:

TI is not a bright bulb.

Denise Hardy is making money from home. Want to follow in her footsteps? Follow the link and get started today!

9. Vote

[…] [That Grape Juice] var chartbeat_author = "Erika Brooks Adickman";var chartbeat_category = "On The Tube"; […]

10. Vote