Nelly Visits ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’

shares
nelly Nelly Visits Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Nelly made a promotional appearance on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ last evening. The rapper performed ‘Move That Body’ and ‘Just A Dream’ from his new album, ‘Nelly 5.0′ (in stores now), for the studio audience. Look below for all the action:

‘Move That Body’

‘Just A Dream’

Thoughts?

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Nicki is queen!!!

Nicki is queen!!! (25)

• truth (icki is the QWEEN OF PUSHBACK!! Iggy got her scuured honey. #IckiAFlop)

truth (icki is th... (20)

• RICHIE_RICH

RICHIE_RICH (19)

• blue

blue (13)

1. November 18, 2010 at 3:10 pm
    the kiddz says:

Those lips! Ugh. I think I just skeeted on myself. Lol

2. November 18, 2010 at 3:49 pm
    Blue Kid says:

ROFL! The studio audience, Trent you are funny! LOL

3. November 18, 2010 at 4:18 pm
    hffd says:

WOWOWO!!! I strongly suggest you a great s ite

:) — Bla c kw h it eF lirts. C” 0- M — :)

—Meet rich guys,—hot babies—Hollywood celebrities, who are searching for their special someone. a place to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive sin gles. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends !!!

4. November 18, 2010 at 4:29 pm
    UMMM.......... says:

“Move that body” is an okay track I guess? I don’t know why he didn’t follow up his highly successful 1st release with the smash “LONG GONE”! The song is on heavy radio rotation!

Anyway, I’m gonna pick this CD up this week. I hope he does well. I am sick of hearing the same ppl!

5. November 18, 2010 at 4:51 pm
    Nichole says:

Nelly 5.0 is expected to sell between 50-60k. That’s a huge flop for someone of Nelly’s stature. Well, at least he has the successful singles.

Follow me on Twitter! Follow me and I’ll follow you! xoxoxo

6. November 18, 2010 at 5:23 pm
    ~aMaZiNG.Lee~ says:

LOL @ The Kiddz. Those lips are yummy! Hmmmmm……

7. Vote

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Sam GrapeJuice, Delilah Haynes, AWill2LOVE , L's or Reign, Derrty Crew and others. Derrty Crew said: check out @nelly_mo doing just a dream and move that body on @jimmykimmel http://bit.ly/b7Mvkf […]