Snippets: Nicki Minaj’s ‘Pink Friday’ LP

shares
nicki minaj pink friday e1287158467502 Snippets: Nicki Minajs Pink Friday LP

Nicki Minaj‘s debut album ‘Pink Friday’ easily serves as one of the year’s most anticipated. If you’re one of the few who can’t wait until the LP’s release date (November 22nd) to hear what the Young Money star will be serving up, you’re in luck. ‘Pink Friday’, in its entirety, is available to preview in snippet form.

Take a listen after the jump…

32bbb0db 79aa 4c71 8084 99e83e70b42d Snippets: Nicki Minajs Pink Friday LP32bbb0db 79aa 4c71 8084 99e83e70b42d Snippets: Nicki Minajs Pink Friday LP

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (153)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (137)

• Tyler

Tyler (137)

• Mark111

Mark111 (80)

1. November 11, 2010 at 1:26 am
    Soulful Roses says:

Snippets? Really? I’m not even going to press play. I promise technology is taking all the anticipation and fun out of physically buying music. There was a time where you were excited about buying music and couldnt wait until you heard every track on the cd…not anymore. Sad but true…

2. November 11, 2010 at 1:32 am
    Jonny says:

very true. i remember those days. sad there still not around

3. November 11, 2010 at 1:33 am
    carl says:

I’m not listening because I WILL be purchasing and I want some suprises from the QUEEN!!!

4. November 11, 2010 at 1:36 am
    Sasha says:

I know they’re just snippets but I’m not impressed….I’m The Best sounds decent but the rest is blah. Her lyrics are juvenile.

5. November 11, 2010 at 1:38 am
    C says:

I don’t agree, it prevents you from wasting money on bad albums

6. November 11, 2010 at 1:45 am
    NAS ( B Rockah Stan 4eva) says:

Nothing special really cuz was expecting something harder than Missy or Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. November 11, 2010 at 1:50 am
    Wake Up Six says:

All this damn Singing…I guess I’m gonna have to wait to listen to the entire album….cause based on these snippets -____-

8. November 11, 2010 at 1:50 am
    Bee says:

Unless you are a huge fan of an artist or/ and know that a particular artist always produces quality work, then why the hell would you NOT want to listen to at least some of the songs on an album first before buying it (whether it’s through a friend who already bought it or w/e).

9. November 11, 2010 at 1:52 am
    jp5892 says:

solid.

10. November 11, 2010 at 1:54 am
    queenbeyonce10 says:

I expected more from this album

I will not be buying it, I was but after hearing these snippets, it didn’t impress me at all. Waste of money.

11. November 11, 2010 at 1:57 am
    chrissy says:

wowwwww, im smh right now, it really sounds WACK!, WTF, Lyrics..blah, beats…blah, its all over the place, thats crazy, these snippets may actually stray ppl away, NO THANKS!

12. November 11, 2010 at 1:58 am
    Heir says:

sounds like garbage

13. November 11, 2010 at 1:58 am
    paul says:

i feel this i really do people today really dont understand music i feel nicki do this will be the fourth album i bought out my entire life thats saying something is trying to tell us something bout her and im going to listen all people want is thecrazy nicki minaj but she trying to show yall she aint just another crazy person with mic she an artist so please just listen please pink friday h**

14. November 11, 2010 at 1:58 am
    True Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Blue says:

@ Soulful Roses:

I get what you’re saying, but what happens when the album you were so excited for turns out to be crap? Getting to preview the album before you buy it ensures that you’re not gonna waste money on a bad album, since you obviously can’t get a refund once you buy it. Although sometimes previewing albums in snippets isn’t the best way to judge an album because some songs that don’t sound like anything special in 30-second snippets are actually quite good in their entirety.

Of course, everything I just said applies to the days before illegal downloads became all the rage. Besides, I can play all the songs in their entirety on Grooveshark and YouTube once the album comes out.

15. November 11, 2010 at 1:58 am
    Wake Up Six says:

And why do all the beats shound SO CHEAP!? I know I’m not the only one who thought that upon hearing these snippets!

16. November 11, 2010 at 2:02 am
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

Nicki, come this 22nd (just 12-short days), will gain a-WHOLE-LOTTA FANS; and also make a-whole-lotta enemies. (*cough*Camp-Fenty, I’m looking at you*cough*)

“…THEM b****** IS HER SONS…!!”

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT…!!

17. November 11, 2010 at 2:02 am
    spring says:

This album is WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. November 11, 2010 at 2:04 am
    JAMES says:

I want to know why Right Through Me did not go #1.

This look like another CD that is not going to sell.

Til this day Eve is a much better rapper than Nicki . You hear Nicki voice all over the place that it gets annoying. She on everybodies song. She is another one that I am tired of. I was listening to a song with Luda and Eve and I tell you Eve was going in

19. November 11, 2010 at 2:06 am
    miro(; says:

im afraid to listen, cuz there mix revieews about this album

20. November 11, 2010 at 2:16 am
    Star says:

WTF was this??
    I mean it isn’t THAT bad but it isn’t CLASSIC materiel. To be honest, I hit the “cancel” button and canceled my pre-ordered copy. Sorry Nicki but i aint paying money for an album i will only be listening to for at most a month.

21. November 11, 2010 at 2:18 am
    TJ says:

WOW… The best songs based on the snippets are the tracks that she did with someone else. Not a good look Niki. mmm I’m not picking this one up. Thats the problem when a person gets hyped up so much…. its hard to meet the expectation.

22. November 11, 2010 at 2:20 am
    cris says:

proud of nicki pretty good , its def not for everyone, thats what makes her special to me, her art cant b liked by everyone or kanye or jay z or kim. its her own i’m copping some sound very promising go nicki

23. November 11, 2010 at 2:21 am
    So Fly says:

I can’t believe she didn’t bring the heat! I’m mad. I can’t go out and buy it. I’ll download like 3 tracks.

24. November 11, 2010 at 2:36 am
    g3 says:

i dont kno about this

25. November 11, 2010 at 2:43 am
    Dave says:

I don’t even really like her, but this sounds pretty good to me. It’s not horrible, so…… yeah. Will I be buying it thou, nope. But, I don’t really see anything wrong with the material on it either. It’s personally what I expect from her. Nothing much, nothing more.

26. November 11, 2010 at 2:46 am
    JAMES says:

Well I won’t be buying this one either that makes 2 no buy. Like I said before Nicki is all over the place on everybodies song and her own CD is not going to sell that well also. I mean every other song played on the radio she is on it.

27. November 11, 2010 at 2:46 am
    AHHH@ says:

Im feelin it remind me of some mixtape vibe music straight hood!!!!IM BUYING IT I dont know what yall hearing sounds like yall are newly fans!!!!

28. November 11, 2010 at 2:46 am
    rexy says:

LMAO, Is this girl serious all the hype and this lmao, I’m just gonna wait for the first week sales, according to her fans it will be over 400k

29. November 11, 2010 at 2:50 am
    rexy says:

None of Nicki songs went to top ten on the BB, your love was not that successfull, massive attack, right through me and RR flopped. Nicki is just not good as a solo artist, she is better on features. These snippets did not blow me away at all, the lyrics are just BLAHHH, no fire nothing.

30. November 11, 2010 at 2:54 am
    Team Minaj California says:

Well it sounds like she is giving a lot of substance on this album like most of you said she was lacking. But I get it you’d rather have a whole album about s** and and hearing how good she can suck a d***.

Plus she did say this album would be PERSONAL so…

31. November 11, 2010 at 3:00 am
    JAYLA says:

@REXY YOU SOUND DUMB, YOUR LOVE WAS VERY SUCESSFUL, IT WAS NUMBER 13 ON HOT 100 AND NUMBER 1 FOR RAP, BUT OF COURSE THATS FLOPPING TO YOU NUMBERS OBSESSED f***…. I PROMISE YOU HER ALBUM WILL DO WELL LOL YOU ALL ARE JUS A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE IT WILL NOT HURT HER IF YOU DONT BUY

32. November 11, 2010 at 3:05 am
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

IN MY SHANIA TWAIN VOICE
    *THAT DONT IMPRESS ME MUCH*

33. November 11, 2010 at 3:06 am
    JAYLA says:

EITHER WAY SHE WILL BE DOING BETTER THAN YALL LOL

34. November 11, 2010 at 3:18 am
    True Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Blue says:

@ Kat Deluna Fan:

I spat out my drink when I read your comment, that was funny!

35. November 11, 2010 at 3:19 am
    Star says:

Nicki will do good #’s (i think) but her reviews will be funny as hell LOL cause THIS??? Chile…

36. November 11, 2010 at 3:24 am
    Jamie says:

This album is gonna be fiyah, and I can tell judging from these snippets. Every beat goes hard, and if anybody’s saying any different, then you’re seriously a hater, and this is coming from a Non-Nicki Fan.

37. November 11, 2010 at 3:26 am
    Lomax says:

There have been several albums that I’ve been mislead by snippets on. You get no real sense of the songs. I think its to premature to make decisions on an album without hearing things in their entirety. But I’m feeling the Dear Old Nicki track , Save Me, and Roman’s Revenge. I hope she doesn’t sing whole tracks. Lawd I call on thee.

38. November 11, 2010 at 3:26 am
    RiRiLOUD says:

This is great. 11.22

39. November 11, 2010 at 3:30 am
    s*** says:

Sounds OKay, Better than i expected from her, With a cover that gorgeous this could really be a big album seller. Her Urban Fanbase is strong & shes the perfect mix B/W Hardcore & Silly like the new & Improved Female Em & lil Wayne. BTW the only album I would ever buy without hearing a single song 1st is one from Beyonce, to me Quality-Album-Wise noone can tough her especially not in Quantity of Quality(Great) Songs.

40. November 11, 2010 at 3:34 am
    Mr. T says:

Wasn’t blown away, but it was decent. I try not to go by snippets tho.

I love Did It On Em

41. November 11, 2010 at 3:35 am
    Diane says:

I love it. She’s giving me everything I want. I can’t wait to hear the deluxe version. Great job Nicki.

42. November 11, 2010 at 3:38 am
    Wire says:

I just pre-ordered Pink Friday from megaupload.com!

Where is Massive Attack? That’s the only song of his I liked.

Loud will be available Tuesday, November 16th! You Africans better support your God!

I will watch the Yeah 3X video once y’all show me proof of purchase. Lets help Fist reach a million views!

43. November 11, 2010 at 3:47 am
    yo says:

yoooooooooo say what you want but nicki is that chick right now the snippets all sound great its almost like a breath of fresh air

44. November 11, 2010 at 3:49 am
    miro(; says:

i heard it, its better than i expected. Theres variety. You can tell that her personal stuff, and were she is doing something diffrent is in the middle. i’ll be buying

45. November 11, 2010 at 3:56 am
    TWITTER.COM/SEAN_DA_GODDESS says:

HONESTLY IT SOUNDS AVG AT BEST. LOL

46. November 11, 2010 at 3:58 am
    daboss8791 says:

I gotta say, it’s not as bad as i expected, from what little was hear, there seems to be a few standout tracks on the album… It’s obvious that she wants to attract a wide audience, which is why she hasn’t released some of her more urban tracks as single to date, which is how she entered the game, we’ll see if this back fires! I can say I don’t like her singing voice at all, she should really pay someone to do that for her!

SPREAD DA WORD @ SPREADDAWORD.COM

47. November 11, 2010 at 4:00 am
    ciara on 106 and park all week says:

Ciara has been looking AMAZING on 106 park All week!

48. November 11, 2010 at 4:21 am
    Order LOud Now says:

I will pass…. Next!

49. November 11, 2010 at 4:37 am
    oh you fancy huh? says:

sounds like s*** only save me sounds okay but the rest sounds like junk

50. November 11, 2010 at 4:50 am
    Keepingitreal says:

4/10

51. November 11, 2010 at 4:59 am
    REAL TALK says:

This album will be a DISASTER!

52. November 11, 2010 at 5:07 am
    CiaraFan says:

Moment 4 Lifre and Romans Revenge and Here I Am are the only decent tracks. She will not be getting my money, Str8 download!

I will be buying Kanye and Ne-Yo tho

53. November 11, 2010 at 5:15 am
    snatched! says:

yeah…this album is gonna flop. #callinitnow

54. November 11, 2010 at 5:19 am
    DION-ISH says:

Which one Features Rihanna? Thats all i care about!

55. Vote

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by ✔ Verified Ashton , Яonald Matters. Яonald Matters said: @BackPackAllen http://tinyurl.com/28j3qkv […]

56. November 11, 2010 at 5:24 am
    PinkFriday! says:

I’m LOVING what I hear so far! I can’t wait til November 22nd, man! I’m buying 2 copies cuz I LOVE NICKI! PINK FRIDAY b******!

57. November 11, 2010 at 5:30 am
    ilovextina says:

Yeah… uh.. i’ll just wait for the leak. The instrumental sound like rehashed Young Money beats

I liked Roman’s Revenge, Fly & Moment 4 Life though.

58. November 11, 2010 at 5:47 am
    Brooklyn says:

uhhhh thats it????

59. November 11, 2010 at 5:48 am
    Brooklyn says:

OVER RATED at it’s finest. fan be real ya selves. this album isn’t really worth it.

60. November 11, 2010 at 6:03 am
    Anonymous says:

Sounds promising to me and I’m not a stan…

Sounds like a bunch of Kim fans on here…

61. November 11, 2010 at 6:16 am
    007 says:

I don’t like the chick to much have to give it to her on other people song she have some nice flow i like your love and that all don’t know why people like her so much when it other out there i was thing this is here 1st cd that she would come hard and i would lean to like her but them snippets smdh was wack she need to push that cd back and start over it no lil kim flow Lauryn hill lyrics or missy beats she try to be all of them in one and i think i even hear some bone thug on the snippets but i don’t care cause even if i like the chick she going to be like the other female rapper bring out a cd or two and be lost or forgot about

62. November 11, 2010 at 6:21 am
    007 says:

I don’t like the chick to much have to give it to her on other people song she have some nice flow i like your love and that all don’t know why people like her so much when it other out there i was thinking this is her 1st cd that she would come hard and i would lean to like her but them snippets smdh was wack she need to push that cd back and start over it no lil kim flow Lauryn hill lyrics or missy beats she try to be all of them in one and i think i even hear some bone thug on the snippets but i don’t care cause even if i like the chick she going to be like the other female rapper bring out a cd or two and be lost or forgot about

63. November 11, 2010 at 6:25 am
    Landen's Fury! says:

Listen, That Was By Far One Of The Best Hip Hop

Album’s I’ve Ever Heared. Nicki Is Goin To Be Huge

After This. Mark My Words! This Girl Is Saying Something

With This Album. And Not In One Way. In Multiple Ways.

The Previews Don’t Display All 3 Of Her Personalities Well.

But They’re There! Trust Me! All I Have To Say is That It Was

A Little Refreshing To Hear Someone Bringing Some Real

Words And Lyrics For A Change. There Are Few Rappers Out

That Do It, And She Can Now Be Viewed As One Of Them. That’s

The One Thing People Need To Pay Attention To With This Debut.

Not Some Other b*******! I’ll Definitely Be Following Nicki Throughout

Her Entire Career As Between All Of Her Bad Ass Collaborations And

The Way Shines On Each And Every One, Then This, I’m Covinced,

She’s Different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64. November 11, 2010 at 6:34 am
    theTruth says:

The album sounds GREAT i bet someone a hundred dollars she gone outsell kanye west and the rest of yall F*ck off

65. November 11, 2010 at 6:50 am
    TRUTH says:

this sounds horrible ughh i was expexting so much more especially hearing RR…but this?? i will not be purchasing besides she’s getting annoying anyway tired of all the split personalities

66. November 11, 2010 at 7:01 am
    Beyonce OWNS your Fav. says:

Blazin, Dear Old Nicki, Save Me, Last Chance, Did it On Em, and Fly all sound good.

I already love Roman’s Revenge and Right Thru me is starting to grow on me.

I hate Check it Out and Your Love. Those 2 songs are so WACK and GENERIC.

I like Nicki because she is not doing the normal “ima talk about s** and sell my body” like many female rappers before her. Like someone said earlier this album sounds like it will actually have a lot of substance.

And I belive this album will give us reason to stop comparing her to Lil Kim because they are obviously different artist music wise. This girl is no Lauryn Hill but I see her going places with this album. I like. I already Pre-Ordered it on Itunes and it seems like I won’t be disappointed.

Also this is the first time I am legally buying an album that isn’t Beyonce, Alicia Keys, or Usher.

So she would wanna deliver.

67. November 11, 2010 at 7:28 am
    bugaboo says:

not impressed.

68. November 11, 2010 at 7:29 am
    bugaboo says:

…idk i guess cause it sounds like a young money mixtape or some s***

69. November 11, 2010 at 7:36 am
    losCUEROS says:
  70. November 11, 2010 at 7:39 am
    ken says:

NICKI GARBAJ IS OFFICIALLY HER NAME I SOOOOO CANT WITH THIS TRASH ASS ALBUM

71. November 11, 2010 at 7:42 am
    RiRiLOUD says:

Anyone who compares Nicki to Kim is crazy. Nicki’s features and mixtapes give that impression but even these snippets show that this album will be incredibly heartfelt and personal. I love Kim but let’s be honest, she does not release personal music.

I really love the different varieties – songs that are personal and more piano influenced like “Save Me”, “Here I Am”, “Fly”. Then there are the hard rap songs like “Did It on’em”, “Blazin'”, “Roman’s Revenge” – but the truth is that this album seems very beautiful and heartfelt. I’m glad that we get to “meet” everyone – Nicki who’s her normal rap (“Blazin'”, “Dear Old Nicki”), Roman (“Roman’s Revenge”, “Did It on’em”) and Onika (“Here I Am”, “Save Me”). It’s just really amazing that Nicki can rap but still has a heart and really is showing herself and baring all on this reocrd.

Definitely buying this for Black, I mean Pink, Friday.

I’m most excited to hear “Here I Am” – sounds epic.

72. November 11, 2010 at 7:47 am
    Pink Friday b**** says:

“love Kim but let’s be honest, she does not release personal music.”

That h** music she does is personal. Everything she raps about applies to her trashy lifestyle.

73. November 11, 2010 at 8:01 am
    HOT_DAMN_HOE_HERE _WE_GO_AGAIN says:

THIS s*** IS WACK ITS A GOOD THING KANYE WEST ALBUM WILL BE COMING OUT ON THE SAME DAY AND HE GONNA TAKE OVER CAUSE THIS s*** SUCKSSSSSSSSS WHO WOULD HATE ON THIS LAME ASS s*** THIS h** IS NO QUEEN OF RAP DONT SEE IT…

74. November 11, 2010 at 8:36 am
    KD says:

I do not think that this album will sell a lot, she only works when she is a featured artist (any longer than 40s then she ceases to be interesting) but then again I thought the exact same thing about Drake and he suprised me.

75. November 11, 2010 at 8:37 am
    Rihanna sucks#YeahISaidIt says:

Fail

76. November 11, 2010 at 8:40 am
    Tavi says:

CHECK ME OUT DANCING TO CIARA’S ‘GIMMIE DAT’

77. November 11, 2010 at 9:08 am
    GangsterA says:

I Agree with @Ririloud you said everything i wanted to say this album sound great a great mix of hard hitting beats and beautiful melodies gotta love minaj

78. November 11, 2010 at 9:28 am
    Sugar&Spice says:

Loving Nicki is one thing. Anyone saying Kim has not made personal music is either lying or ill informed.

79. November 11, 2010 at 10:11 am
    Paulie DeStar says:

I really cannot believe y’all based ur opinions on a couple of 30 second segments, SERIOUSLY… what can you hope to achieve from listening to this? I am not going to listen to the preview as I am already a BIG fan… Nicki Minaj is exactly what the industry needs right now, she’s different, sassy and s*** without looking or sounding cheap….this album is gunna be the s***! I swear just wait and see! 2010 is a great year for music, with Nicki, Kanye, Jazmine and the Beyonce world tour live album! I for one am EXTREMELY EXCITED! Roll on The end of November…all my pre-orders are waiting to be delivered! 

80. November 11, 2010 at 11:19 am
    RosaRubbel says:

I don’t know about this one. But I like ‘Save Me’ because it sounds like a nice ballad.
    Sidenote: Rihanna will be featured on the song ‘Fly’

81. November 11, 2010 at 11:21 am
    EddyParis84 says:

Ok…Now….Who said “Pink Friday” should be compared to “The Notorious K.I.M” ?

This is FAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR away from being a “Classic” album (check Missy’s albums, Foxy Brown’s album…these were classics..nicki where u @?) !!! I have to be honest here !

Nicki, with all your features & mixtapes, is it what u’r giving us ??? C’mon Nicki who r u fooling! Sorry from the snippets I just heard, I’ll give a 5/10 !

82. November 11, 2010 at 11:33 am
    Clos says:

I cant wait to PURCHASE this! I love it just off the snippets along! If you are a fan than you will be please because she giving you everything! Love it

83. November 11, 2010 at 2:27 pm
    stop it says:

LOL @ these snippets being heartfelt…Nicki fans are BAT s*** CRAZY! These snippets sound horrible and LMAO @ trying to say Kim is trashy and Nicki is heartfelt. Nicki is as cheap as it gets. The cheapness of Nicki is all ASS…just like the sound of these snippets!

84. November 11, 2010 at 3:10 pm
    Speaks Truth says:

Man o Man, I truly believe this is going be one of the biggest albums of 2010!!

First all it’s personal & relateble. I haven’t heard any album relatable in so long and truly personal. Everyone always say she not talking about anything or she screaming and yelling bout nothing. But now that she’s actually saying something, some people still aren’t satisfy. Nicki is giving you folks real music, real experiences etc… But I guest you all were looking for her to talk about all s** & weed & drinks and every female she can think of. Smh!!

Anywayz there’s not one song I dont like from the snippets and that’s real talk. Trust me When I predict something it always comes true and nicki minaj is going to sell close to a half million or more trust me. Also it’s going debut at number 1. Kanye to much in this news right now and we know if nicki out sell him, he going be on every news channel crying like a b**** about how everyone don’t appreciate goodmusic Smh!!!

Anywayz it’s #pinkfridayhoe P.S Nicki going kill so many female rappers careers with this album hahahahaha. Watch the Billboards everyone

85. November 11, 2010 at 3:46 pm
    CJ215 says:

All yall b****** gonna be gaggin when Nicki hits # 1!…Yall Cant Take Her!!!! Lol…She’s gonna be laughing all the way to the bank!

86. November 11, 2010 at 3:48 pm
    CJ215 says:

@Speaks Truth #Cosign 100%

87. November 11, 2010 at 4:15 pm
    Anon says:

I dont understand how people judge off of snippets……

88. November 11, 2010 at 4:18 pm
    pr3ttywild says:

SO READY FOR PINK FRIDAY! YA’LL STRAWBERRY BUM BROADS TAKE NOTE!

& I’M DONE……………

89. November 11, 2010 at 4:41 pm
    luvmedj says:

I actually like Nicki…I do. But this album….not so much. Its very “Pop”, and I’m one for pop. I’m jus not understanding the direction they’re tryna go with this. I will stay a fan, but I’m not buying the album….

90. November 11, 2010 at 5:15 pm
    bobs says:

HOTTTT!!!!!!

91. November 11, 2010 at 7:31 pm
    Quentin says:

cant wait to this album hit im happy to see a female doing her thing, and not worryed abt a hater, so keep it nicki the album sounds great, and real

92. November 11, 2010 at 7:35 pm
    QueensBabii says:

-__-
    I’m disappointed Nick. I’m convinced that you cant make a full hot album smh
    this isn’t something i can listen to for more than a week. cant waste my money on this. sorry

93. November 11, 2010 at 7:53 pm
    miro(; says:

@RiRiLOUD
    speaks the truth!!

94. November 11, 2010 at 11:12 pm
    Kio says:

All I’m going to say is…………. When the next Mariah, or Whitney comes out, come see me, tried of hearing half ass albums, from half assed artist!!

95. November 12, 2010 at 12:54 am
    PINK FRIDAY NOV 22ND says:

Ima be getting my copy 1st day.. The haters will too trust me. Its cooler to say u dislike things these days than to say u do so backhanded compliments towards an artist or just plain hate is to be expected.. Shows she’s alot of peoples guilty pleasure

96. November 12, 2010 at 9:13 am
    LeRene says:

The idea that previews ruin the purchasing-the-album experience is a silly one. Record stores, for new releases, have listening posts where customers can listen to the album.

97. November 12, 2010 at 10:20 am
    Carmen says:

I cant really get a good feel for the album by these snippets and thats not necessarilly a bad thing. All I can go by is the beats and melody from these snippets. I do see that its going to be different from many other mainstream rap albums and that same plus. So tired of the same tired formulas.

But judging from these snippets I think its something u can play from start to finish because of the versatility. Im getting her album and I rarely do. I’ll get kanyes too, but gotta support the females first.

98. November 19, 2010 at 8:37 am
    MisskimmyBIG says:

They haven’t put the 5 deluxe tracks as snippets.

Nicki your stans are relying on you.. Kim is waiting too to see if ‘Pink Friday’ will be ‘Whack Friday’