Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: ‘American Idol’ (Season 10 Premiere)

american idol poster Watch: American Idol (Season 10 Premiere)

The 10th season of American Idol kicked off in spectacular fashion last night on Fox.

Boasting many a change, as well as a refreshed panel of judges (which now includes Jennifer Lopez and Aereosmith’s Steve Tyler), the latest series of the hit show looks set to revive interest in the franchise – ahead of the Stateside debut of Simon Cowell’s ‘X Factor’ this Fall.

Check out all the action from last night after the jump…

{Content Removed As Requested}

Watched already? What were your thoughts on the new judges? Does a Simon-less Idol work? Let us know what you think…

• January 20, 2011 at 11:55 am
    JJ says:

Loved it!

• January 20, 2011 at 11:57 am
    HOLY DAME GODTINA THE QUEEN says:

ALL HAIL CHRISTINA AGUILERA, ICON, SUPERSTAR, ACTRESS, MODEL.

BOW DOWN.

• January 20, 2011 at 11:58 am
    b**** PLEASE says:

Opppsss no one is interested ha!

• January 20, 2011 at 12:14 pm
    Beystanbish says:

Lmao that African girl was a mess. b**** said MEWDONNA. It’s not about your accent. I am trully *deceased*

• January 20, 2011 at 1:25 pm
    Harvey says:

Simon…pls lol Tyler is way better :)

• January 20, 2011 at 1:27 pm
    gfhfgh says:

:P :P :P I love this , i lov e my b oyfriend, he is a nice guy !.

i met him via —– Bla c k’w h it e’F li rts. C” 0- M—-

The most successful interra cial da t ing c lub. If you are still waiting for your sweet “milk” or “chocolate”, don’t hesitate to check it !! Don’t let your babies wait too long for you !!

• January 20, 2011 at 2:06 pm
    Harvey says:

His show is my favorite again cause of Steve Taylor and J.Lo…Steve is funny as hell.Simon bored me lol:)

• January 20, 2011 at 2:06 pm
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

JNO IS A COPYCAT
    SHE STOLE MY GIRL KAT DELUNA SONG’S LYRICS PARTY OCLOCK

• January 20, 2011 at 3:08 pm
    STEREO says:

who is kat deluna nothing dont be foolish man
    J LO IS A SUPERSTAR GLOBAL ICON

• January 20, 2011 at 3:11 pm
    Sokmidyk says:

Kat de luna fan they are 2 different songs they sound similar cause it’s the same producer Jlo doesn’t write her own music so shouldn’t you be blaming redone? Anyway show was ok I miss simon though

• January 20, 2011 at 3:24 pm
    annie! :] says:

i loved the show last nite! Steven is amazing, i hope he stays on… i could do without Jlo though. but i’m not gonna lie, i did start missing Simon after a while :-/

• January 20, 2011 at 3:43 pm
    RICAN_STAR says:

My first time actually watching a full episode never really liked the chemistry of the old group felt simon was always being a stuck up british d*** and paula coulda cared less if he died sitting right next to her now randy really seems to matter i feel the 3 collaborate well and that african girl was a mess along with the japanese guy what the hell and the boy scout guy lol did anyone see the guy who did the flip on the camera man lol and that girl who fell down the stairs LMFAO

• January 20, 2011 at 4:50 pm
    Royalkev says:

@Rican star, I have to agree with you. I don’t miss Simon at all. In fact I think the chemistry was 10x better without him. For example the girl that tried out on an earlier season (the one that Jlo said she remembered) was pretty good and deserved to go to Hollywood. I’m sure on her first vist to A.I., Simon heard her singing and was just being dismissive and rejected her. He’s suck an ass sometimes. Paula was always dazed and in her own world. Now, I thought Randy was holding his own. Jlo was sweet, but not Paula “what a pretty dress even though you can’t sing, I’ll send you through to Hollywood” sweet. I think this show will be interesting again. Maybe they’ll pick talent that is broad and we’ll get a wide variety – instead of what they’ve been doing for the last couple of seasons… picking country singers, in an attempt to sell to that audience. Don’t get me wrong, they do pick a few rockers, but all the country singers were taken more seriously. They chances of wining were greater and it just seem like all the illegal downloading was influencing that (being that, that’s the genre that doesn’t seem to have that obstacle here in the states). Steve was awesome too!

*The Page with RoyalKev / February 7th, 2011(Where there’s a place for everything and everything has its place)

• January 20, 2011 at 4:51 pm
    Christobal26 says:

The new judging panel is amazing!!! Their chemistry is the bomb!!!! I was surprised by how much I loved Steven Tyler and J.Lo was hilariously cute. I didn’t miss Simon one bit and he was always my fave.

• January 20, 2011 at 5:40 pm
    SparkD says:

Whoever said CHANGE IS GOOD was right!

Steven Tyler adds so much spice and musical knowledge. He’s funny and crazy!

And I loved J. Lo. She was nice, but she told that ‘Rican girl, that if she wanted to be taken seriously, she will need to drop the “boobs” and other crazy gimmicks.

• January 20, 2011 at 5:44 pm
    Yours Truley says:

I can do w/o JLo she isnt really funny and she doesnt even make eye contact she is there to look pretty and that she does well, she would have served better as a guest judge….I think they should have went with Mariah….I LOVE Steven….but they all are too nice they let just about everybody through to hollywood

• January 20, 2011 at 7:35 pm
    J says:

^^ Well it’s not about being funny hunny, it’s a singing competition not a stand up comedy show. Anyway, I think they did great for the first night plus overall the reception has been really positive! Steven is hilarious and Jen is cute but she still needs to work on being honest and just giving it them. Overall I thought it was a pretty good show, DEAD @ da African chick, the Asian, and some others trying to sing lol hell most if not all of them made Jen’s voice sound like a POWERHOUSE and you guys used to ROAST on her? Smh! Anyway, like Jen said it’s not about the accent (or even race for that matter) they are just looking for the best. I even felt bad for some of them afterwards too like dang idk how they do it having to break so many peoples hearts like dat lol.

• January 20, 2011 at 10:26 pm
    theunknown says:

I miss Simon

• January 21, 2011 at 1:34 pm
    lola says:

Are you guys serious? I actually think that these three have no chemistry whatsoever! I saw this episode when it aired on TV and I was bored and not impressed. I still can’t believe they have a nerve to have JNO as a judge when her ass can’t sing for s***. How the hell you going to tell someone that they sound bad or can’t sing when you can’t even sing? Plus, she doesn’t even really say much. She just basically sits there and smiles. Steven Tyler, I was very surprised at him. He’s not funny, seemed rude, and doesn’t know about real talent. All he really cared about was looking at young girls and talking about how hot he thought they were. What a pervert? And Randy was the worst? He’s so damn boring. He’s nothing without Paula and Simon. I miss Paula and Simon.

• January 21, 2011 at 1:56 pm
    Kae says:

I can’t wait for the next episode…tks.