New Mixtape: Dawn Richard Releases ‘#ATELLTALEHEART’ Mixtape (Free Download)

shares

Untitled New Mixtape: Dawn Richard Releases #ATELLTALEHEART Mixtape  (Free Download)

Dawn Richard, formerly of Danity Kane and current Dirty Money staple, released her debut mixtape today. Titled #ATELLTALEHEART’, the 15 track set marks the first officially released solo material from the singer-songwriter.

Speaking on the project, Richard says “#ATELLTALEHEART is simply a compilation of emotions and feelings that if you were to fall into my heart, this is what my heart would sound like.  It’s about my journey, my pain, my redemption, but above all my strength.  It’s honest yet raw.”

Check out the tracklist and download the mixtape for free after the jump…

Tracklisting for “A Prelude To #ATELLTALEHEART” by Dawn Richard
14. Champion
15. Bulletproof

Download: #ATELLTALEHEART’

shares

1. February 7, 2011 at 11:32 am
    LaFrench says:

not all that. i am a fan of her with Dirty Money, I just don’t see her solo.

2. February 7, 2011 at 11:37 am
    Hilario Willz says:

THE PICTURE OF HER IN THIS POST IS ACTUALLY FIERCE … SO, WHO IS SHE AGAIN?

3. February 7, 2011 at 11:47 am
    Curt B says:

I love it, especially Vibrate and Biggest Fan. Its good for a mixtape. I want her to use less autotune and actually let her vocals show on the actual album through.

4. February 7, 2011 at 11:53 am
    antertain says:

YEEEESSSSSS

Dawn got skillz man!

5. February 7, 2011 at 12:00 pm
    jim says:

slayed and snateched wigs left and right with this. this mixtape/album is beautiful start to finish(as it plays in background)

6. February 7, 2011 at 12:12 pm
    HOLY DAME GODTINA THE QUEEN says:

FOLLOW ME b****** ON TWITTER b******, BUT BE WARNED, I SNATCH WIGS.

7. February 7, 2011 at 12:32 pm
    SparkD says:

She looks like Whitney in her My Love Is Your Love days in that picture.

8. February 7, 2011 at 12:34 pm
    SparkD says:

Her style is similar to Brandy.

9. February 7, 2011 at 12:45 pm
    MISHKA says:

I definitely see this girl going somewhere. She just need to find the right path or the right management (I’m going for the latter). Keep up , Dawn !!!!

10. February 7, 2011 at 1:01 pm
    Music4life says:

FINALLY!! Dawn Richard is an incredible talent. Her voice is wonderfully unique and her writing capabilities are crazy! All of the tracks deserve to be on an album and flow so nicely. I hope we can expect to hear and see more from this beautifal Artist. Well Done Lady!!! You Deserve it!

11. February 7, 2011 at 1:30 pm
    WorldWideWaddie.com says:

Yawn Richard’s mixtape is ok…I just listened to it. She’s another Diddy casualty unfortunately.

12. February 7, 2011 at 1:37 pm
    kc36 says:

I am loving her mixtape. I really think she can go somewhere with a solo career. She has some brandy influence in some of her songs . Again if you like danity kane you will love this!

13. February 7, 2011 at 2:13 pm
    ftab says:

Mixtape is just unbelievable. Bulletproof is great. I love Champion, Me Myself and Y, Broken Record, Hey, Biggest Fan (has some New Orleans flava in it along with Superman), Runway, Let Love In is crazy, I’m Just Saying is dope nothing out like it, These Tears wow, Vibrate false is the truth. Dawn is really a great artist and I hope she gets the credit for that. I like good music, but unfortunately I don’t think that people like good music. I hope they support Dawn

14. February 7, 2011 at 2:21 pm
    Royalkev says:

Great pic! Love it! …and @ Sparked, she really does look like Whitney (and I do see what you mean with the Brandy style too).

The album is fire. She’s really better off as a solo artist or with DK. Shyt’d… I would not mind if she bring Kaleena along into a smaller version of DK (with only Aubrey and Shannon).

*NEW* Check out my blog: Thepagewithroyalkev.blogspot.com (where there’s a place for EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING has it’s place).

15. February 7, 2011 at 2:52 pm
    Firework says:

Just downloaded…My favs Runway, These tears and vibrate..I think its a fair mixtape but like sb said before..less autotune would be appreciated…

16. February 7, 2011 at 3:25 pm
    jojo says:

Dawn, please less auto tune…you are very talented. Let’s see what you got darling. I am looking for forward to Danity Kane reunion for which I know will happen.

17. February 7, 2011 at 3:35 pm
    NattyHeron says:

#dope I Love ‘Superhero’ ‘I’m Just Sayin’ and ‘Hey’ the most! She is super talented. I wish her much Solo Success.

18. February 7, 2011 at 4:18 pm
    First timer says:

Hey is the F-ing Ish…. Wow i’m impressed thats a hot single right there like hey. Lmao can’t stop bouncing my head feel like saying hey lol. Im addicted to that song Really reminds me of the inspiration of brandy’s voice and songs. Dawn, hands down you got me captured. HEY!!!

19. February 7, 2011 at 4:34 pm
    Speaks Truth says:

Dawn ripped this mixtape, this is beyond amazing for a mixtape, first of all “Superhero” is amazing for a Acapella she killed that and I would appreciate it more if there were no auto tune on that song becuz I love that she has a voice of her own, “Tears” is also amazing, I think it should get a video forreal, Runaway is also lovely, Me Myself and Y is very unique and different, I’m really feeling the remake of “I know” it is a tidbit better with Chris brown version but I like it cuz it’s unique that females making themselves to blame for love, I think it should get about 2 videos just to see how it goes and how fans/ new fans would connect.

20. February 7, 2011 at 4:51 pm
    lola says:

I can’t listen to the mixtape now, but if Dawn wants to make it, she needs to RUN AS FAR AWAY FROM DIDDY AS SHE POSSIBLY CAN! He’s bad news and has never been committed to any of his music artists. Also, by hearing some of her singles a few days ago, it sounds like she wants to do a mixture of music genres, mostly pop, and if she wants to go pop and become a huge star unfortunately, she’s going to need a gimmick. I wonder how her career is going to turn out. She seems smart, not intelligent, but smart. I hope she read the comments on blogs and agreed that she needed to use Didd,y by being in his group, and then get as many connections as she could so she could actually have a shot at a solo career. I wish her the best of luck.

21. February 7, 2011 at 6:24 pm
    TC ;D says:

LOVE DAWN :) BRANDY HAS BEEN A MAJOR INFLUENCE ON HER CAREER….

HOPEFULLY WE’LL GET A SONG FROM THEM IN THE NEAR FUTURE! :P

22. February 7, 2011 at 6:31 pm
    lovejt says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. February 7, 2011 at 9:42 pm
    ~BeySoBreezy~ says:

OWH! Dawn better slay :D I love the mixtape, and I cant wait until she releases her solo debut. With the right material, and right team this girl can go places….

24. February 7, 2011 at 10:00 pm
    KaVion says:

Before I download this…is it any good?

25. February 7, 2011 at 10:31 pm
    SORRY GOTTA SAY IT says:

but dawn aint goin; no where she gon stay under diddy as long as she can….even tho she can sing…she sounds nice…but EVEYRBODY WITH GOOD SENSE know if she was to go on her own…she will flop

26. February 7, 2011 at 11:47 pm
    ヅ•·.·´¯`·.·•-ΛalexisR- ΑΛΕΞΙΣ\♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ★ ☆ ✰ T.I.P.•·.·´¯`·.·•ヅ says:

DAWN is a beast!

27. February 8, 2011 at 12:27 am
    Speaks Truth says:

@ Kavion it is beyond amazing, I let it play straight thru and it’s very truthful, the reviews are beyond what I wanted her to receive

@Sorry got to say it, no everybody does not believe that, Dawn has a very unique voice and was always my favorite out of the group, if pretty sure if she release “Tears” it would get some play plus crack the 20 charts, I really think “Champion” could make it too bt when you say flop you need to refer that to Ciara/kandi/keyshia Cole/ XTINA not Dawn she makes dirty money group so #haveaseat

28. February 8, 2011 at 12:50 am
    Infamous Doll says:

I am not impressed with ANY of her songs. She just sound better being featured. She has a beautiful voice there is no doubting that but the beats and everything just dont click for me.

29. February 8, 2011 at 1:32 am
    kelzrowland says:

LOVE THE MIXTAPE!!

Dawn slayed…although the sound is an exact replica of Keri’s No Boys Allowed…still for a first defining record it gets a B from me. I enjoyed it..she has a lot of potential…

I agree with the comments that she should use less autotune…My fav song is Hey

30. February 8, 2011 at 2:30 am
    MuzikJunkie! says:

I f***** LOVE Dawn and this mixtape pure fire! I love every song on the mixtape, but my favorites are These Tears, Bulletproof, Vibrate, Biggest Fan,Superman, & Let Love In! This has me SUPER excited for her to come out with an album!

31. February 8, 2011 at 3:50 am
    Junior in Jamaica says:

Nice mixtape but her voice is not 100% unique…she is very Brandy-esque with the tones and layering of the vocals…

32. February 8, 2011 at 5:18 am
    Speaks Truth says:

@kellsrowland you dumbass Kelly fans never seem to amaze me, how the he’ll do you here Keri Hilson in that mixtape, you sound very stupid & uneducated and too the person above me she sounds like brandy on maybe two songs but Dawn voice is very UNIQUE have you even heard her son “TipToe” this no auto tune on there and maybe you should check it out before you compare her to sideburns #noshade but Dawn has a very unique voice, let’s see what Brady going do when she come out and I notice that brandy never performs at these shows???

33. February 8, 2011 at 1:50 pm
    HALF AMAZIN says:

OH SO YOU REMOVED BOTH OF MY POSTS? OK………

34. February 8, 2011 at 5:58 pm
    ArElle Tea says:

Hot and free, too much! I know you are coming out with a bad CD and I do mean good. Damn good singer. May God continue to bless you.

35. February 8, 2011 at 11:07 pm
    Jeremy Danté says:

i love this mixtape.

36. February 16, 2011 at 7:13 am
    Cotten Kandi says:

Great for Dawn. Can’t wait to see what the album will sound like. I truly wish her much success.

37. May 4, 2011 at 5:48 pm
    Mayra says:

I Know I’m Months Late, But I LOVE Her Mixtape! Every Song Is DOPE!!! My Fave’s Are; I’m Just Saying, Bulletproof, My Myself & Y, Broken Record, Champion.