Watch: 'The Game' (Season 4 / Episode 10) | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Watch: ‘The Game’ (Season 4 / Episode 10)

bet the game 12 Watch: The Game (Season 4 / Episode 10)

The fourth season of The Game continued tonight on BET. Check out episode 10 of the smash hit series below. Melanie, Derwin, Tasha, Malik, Jason, and Kelly are back!

{Content Removed As Requested}

• March 16, 2011 at 8:29 am
    BJ says:

LOVE THIS SHOW… BUT PLEASE BRING KELLY AND THE OLD BRIT-BRAT BACK!!!!!
    THX BET!!!!

• March 16, 2011 at 11:25 am
    MWhite says:

At first i was very skeptical about the new season of the game but as i continue watching it it continues to grow on me. Tonights episode was great and i am really lookin forward to next weeks episode. Although im kinda upset because of the fact that there are only 2 episodes left..das messed up. But i will continue watching it..Good Job.!

• March 16, 2011 at 12:50 pm
    ioana says:

Does anyone know the name of the song at the end??Great episode

• March 16, 2011 at 2:25 pm
    Joelle says:

wo0o0oow s**t just got real!

• March 16, 2011 at 2:49 pm
    megan says:

Parker was wrong for airing out Malik at the end of the episode, what a stupid h**! And was I the only one laughing when Rick Ross showed up to save Malik’s life? LMAOO, BET is a trip!

• March 17, 2011 at 12:45 am
    Cheryl says:

This episode was awesome! Yes, I hate the new Brittany–were there no teenage girls who looked more similar to the previous Brit-Brat, or that at least look bi-racial? This new girl looks like an ordinary girl from the hood–no way she could be Jason and Kelly’s offspring. LOL

But back to this episode–Parker was wrong for that. I feel sorry for Malik because he’s trying to do right and now everything is going wrong. :(

• March 17, 2011 at 5:00 am
    LEIGH says:

WOW!!! THIS WAS A GR8 EPISODE…PARKER STR8 WRONG FOR AIRING HER DIRT LIKE THAT…ONLY 2 EPISODES LEFT ?? WIL THE SHOW RETURN OR IS GOING OFF THE AIR??

• March 17, 2011 at 5:01 am
    LEIGH says:

ROTFL @ THE RICK ROSS SAVING MALIK….TOO FUNNY!

• March 17, 2011 at 12:25 pm
    Judge & Jury says:

The acting is getting better but the last scene was stupid and ruined it. The Rick Ross dude shooting into the air. PMSL.

• March 17, 2011 at 2:01 pm
    tata says:

if that New girl doesn’t look biracial,then im sorry i don’t know what biracial people look like even tho im biracial myself!! geez,people and color issues smh!

• March 17, 2011 at 4:58 pm
    The Game S04E10 | Alternate-TV.com says:

[...] Game -Season 4 Episode 10-Never Surrender. For Review Click Here Try Pages 2,3,4…. [i] Report broken video Processing your request, Please [...]

• March 18, 2011 at 5:21 am
    Watch The Game Season 4 says:

Watch The Game Season 4 Episode 10 S04E10 “Never Surrender” http://bit.ly/eW5T6b

• March 20, 2011 at 8:06 pm
    flakey says:

great episode…..parker is just a fool for letting her secret with malik……cant wait for the next episode….pls does anyone knowz the name of the song that was played at the end….:)

• March 22, 2011 at 4:36 pm
    Tam Tam says:

PARKER is sooo messed up!!! Ewwwwww…can’t stand that Biach! She is sooo wrong. I hope that Malik doesn’t get dumped :( I love Malik xoxoxox

I’m so happy that The GAME is getting it’s spark back. I miss the old Brit Brat too and I hope that Kelly and Jason get back together.

The mix of drama and funny is back! Woop Woop!

• April 4, 2011 at 8:37 am
    Tamika says:

THE GAME HAS BECAOME MY FAVORITE TV SHOW KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NXT SEASON COMES ON IM HOPIN THAT DERWIN AND GIRL MELANIE HAVE A BABY! AND THIER RELAYTIONSHIP WORKS OUT FOR THE BEST! TASHA THATS MY GIRL SHE KEEPS IT *REAL* I GUESS MALIK GONE GO BACK TO FAT GIRLS!

• April 4, 2011 at 5:31 pm
    SHENITA HEAD says:

THE GAME IS REALLY FUN.BECAUSE MELANIE IS A GOOD CHARACTER SO ARE EVERYBODY ELSE.

• April 13, 2011 at 2:45 pm
    brandy says:

I lovve THE GAME thx BET for keeping it on. I look forward to seeing how Derwin is going to handle his babymama drama and keep his marriage together. Melanie is so strong now and coming into her own it’s uplifting to see her get over the fact she can’t get rid of janae. CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHAT COMES NEXT !!!!!!!!! THX FAN FOR LIFE!!!!!!

• April 18, 2011 at 2:25 pm
    Alicia Brown says:

I would like to know the name of the song that was playing at the end of Season 4 Episode 10 when Jason quit his job because of Brittney. I have been searching high and low and cant find it…PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alicia

vidim shine Replied:

Please Alicia, when you find the name of the song please let me know. I’ve been searching for ages for that song. It sounds quite like Neyo though.

• May 17, 2011 at 12:23 am
    kerisonrogers says:

good job on the show im from Lufkintx im a bigest fan of the game i watch the game every day