Watch: ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Season 1 / Episode 2) | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Watch: ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Season 1 / Episode 2)

Braxton Family Values e1301665659349 Watch: ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Season 1 / Episode 2)

The Braxton sisters are back again with the 2nd episode of ‘Braxton Family Values’ which aired last evening and, as has come to be expected from the 5 sisters, the show was packed with more comedy, arguments and much more.

Watch the episode below and be sure to tune in to WeTv on Tuesdays at 9pm ET to see more of the action:

{Content Removed As Requested}

• April 20, 2011 at 10:37 pm
    MAZ says:

Ahhh! Thank you! Prepare the pop-corns!

• April 20, 2011 at 10:43 pm
    2bad2bme says:

lol everybody skipped this for beyonce
    sorry toni i love u goirl

• April 20, 2011 at 11:50 pm
    drillpill says:

LOVE IT!!!!! it’s defiantly my new no#1 reality show… but dem wigs were killing me though.. LMFAO……. and Tamara CracksMeUp.ORG
    twitter.com/drillpill

• April 20, 2011 at 11:51 pm
    Mr.M says:

Toni >>> Thiefyonce!

TONI = LEGEND

FATyonce = THIEF

ENOUGH SAID.

• April 20, 2011 at 11:53 pm
    Jasmine says:

2BAD2BME I did not skip this. I don’t know what channel WE tv is on but thanks for posting so I can watch this. I am hooked on this show. It is now my favorite reality show!!!

• April 21, 2011 at 12:01 am
    beestan says:

just saw

• April 21, 2011 at 12:51 am
    BitchIcantevenspellwelfare says:

Such a good show!

• April 21, 2011 at 1:15 am
    Steven sheeno says:

What channel is wetv on att u-vers?

• April 21, 2011 at 2:18 am
    EMOC says:

Love this show!!

• April 21, 2011 at 2:18 am
    Holla says:

This lady’s husband is free to cheat on her as he pleases, and she’s supporting him and holding down their household! Awww helll nawww!!!!!

• April 21, 2011 at 2:21 am
    Nigelahmad says:

I may be biased because ive been in love with Toni Braxton since i was freaking 5 and i think its the only reason i love this show. lol Toni is like regal.

• April 21, 2011 at 3:17 am
    sweatpea81 says:

Thanks for posting!!!!!!! This is my new favorite show!

• April 21, 2011 at 4:25 am
    Misty Jean says:

Tamar is working my nerves. Can you believe she’s 34?

• April 21, 2011 at 5:39 am
    MAZ says:

Love the show!

Tamar is soooo crazy! Got to love her!

• April 21, 2011 at 7:55 am
    Oggie says:

what an excellent show!!!

• April 21, 2011 at 10:42 am
    njaymaldito says:

This is such a great show! I LOVE Tamer… I mean her “Bratty-know-it-all-.com” persona is so very likable!!!!

• April 21, 2011 at 11:31 am
    SparkD says:

This show is sooooooooooo gooooooooooooood! Kardashian who?

• April 21, 2011 at 12:36 pm
    BLKRAIN says:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING!! I LOVE THIS SHOW AND I AM SERIOUSLY HOOKED!! THANKU.COM *IN MY TAMAR VOICE* LOL

• April 21, 2011 at 12:38 pm
    ImgunnacheckUboo says:

This show is my new addiction. I’m lovin it.

• April 21, 2011 at 2:39 pm
    B4REAL2 says:

I’m recording the whole season!!!! Luv this damn show now……After hearing Tamar say “That tasted like Ass-Crack.COM” I was addicted LMAO……..Then Traci saying “Stankberry Dumplings” LOL too funny.

• April 21, 2011 at 3:49 pm
    SanityKane says:

Awww man, that’s some ish.com it straight cut off before the end, and said I’ve already watched 72 minutes worth of video!! Then tried to charge me to watch the rest! I call shenanigans! LOL, oh well, I really like this show though! FUNNY! :)

• April 21, 2011 at 4:32 pm
    MuzikJunkie! says:

“A fool from outerspace.com!” Ctfu you gotta LOVE Tmar!

• April 21, 2011 at 6:31 pm
    Hot_Acid says:

Trina: “stop roar roar like a dungeon dragon” hahahahahahahahaha!

• April 22, 2011 at 4:25 am
    Leilani says:

I am so loving this show, it’s my favorite show right now. This show is entertaining as hell. Love Toni B., her family is the bomb. Tamar is a fool-and-a-half.com lol, but that’s my girl tho. Glad Towanda is giving her man the boot.

@ Misty Jean

Is Tamar really 34? I thought she was at least in her 20s. Hell she’s younger than I am, and I’m way more mature than she is, but then I’m the oldest in my family and she’s the youngest in hers, so there you go.

@2bad2beme

Another damn Stankonce fan bringing her name up on another thread that has nothing to do with her. Crawl outta that h**’s ass for a minute. The world don’t revolve around her. Just saying.

• April 22, 2011 at 6:06 am
    Shawn152 says:

” He’s a Ham . Hot Ass Mess! ” LMFAO !!!

• April 22, 2011 at 12:55 pm
    Kim says:

I’m glad this show is on, but probably not for reasons most of you think. This show is about black women and how they cope in thier day to day lives. While it maybe entertaining, it’s also very sad. Here are a group of black women who ALL have troubled marriages from the mom and every sister including Tamar! Speaking of Tamar, I hope that this is just an act for the cameras and not who she really is. She comes off as a ghetto hood rat who just happen to have met a man with money and connects hoping to become this big star. She’s not funny to me and she shouldn’t be to any of you! I do, however, love Toni and her mom because they are the classiest on the show!

• April 23, 2011 at 10:18 pm
    LadyBugg says:

Something about Tamar looks a little off or different in the face. She didnt look like that when she came out a few years ago. I wonder if she had work done on her face.

• April 24, 2011 at 4:25 am
    PHAKA says:

LOVED THE GALS ESP TAMAR! TONI S STILL THE BEST SINGER THO!

• April 24, 2011 at 2:39 pm
    Lexi says:

I actually enjoy watching this show. I am a fan of Tamar. I’ve been a fan of hers since she was on the Tiny & Toya show. I see where she can be misunderstood by her obnoxious behaviors but she means well. She’s a very concerned person. If she were a friend of mine, I could honestly understand why she would be concerned. Her delivery is just off.

• May 6, 2011 at 11:37 am
    joie says:

tamar getting on my nerves, she is an attention w****.
    her husband is nice, iunno how he puts up with her ass.

she seems to be immature and all about money.

its prolly just for ratings

• May 25, 2011 at 4:58 am
    Foxxi Davis says:

Me and my one and only so called sis is going throu it right Now and watching this tv shows musts makes me think that she should really watch this show…when ur sis ,sot her house and moved in with toni I thought that’s the way it should be … Right now I’m on the verge of dis claming her and I don’t wan to cuz imdont have no other….it’s a long story…. But I kinda hope things will be back to normal one day and if not …well it’s her lost she chose foe it to be this way ….I lovw the show and Tomar…great idea and I’m glad Toni finally agreed….side note ur first show came out on my daughters second birthday great date lol …god bless you all

• May 29, 2011 at 4:22 pm
    Kirk Taylor says:

It’s definitely “The Tamar” Show! Toni got lost in the sauce! Is it because Tamar is one of the producers? A good show, but a little “Ghetto”………Dot COM!

• June 17, 2011 at 1:09 pm
    MissWien says:

The acting coach and Trina’s hubby are both cute.

• November 19, 2011 at 8:55 pm
    Peanut Gem says:

I’ve been a fan of Toni since I know myself she is the best. Don’t get me wrong I love the others but to me Toni is the best.