Beyonce’s New Album Is Called…

shares

beyonce billboard2 Beyonces New Album Is Called...

Drum roll please. After months of waiting, the world must wait no longer for Beyonce has finally confirmed the name of her new album.

Find out what it is after the jump…

4′

The title of Beyonce’s new album has been confirmed as ‘4’.

Speaking to Billboard magazine, the budding legend explained, “We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me. It’s the day I was born. My mother’s birthday, and a lot of my friends’ birthdays, are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date”

She also went on to discuss her decision to part ways with her father and his management company, “It’s not that anything bad happened between us. My family has my support always, and they support me, but when you’ve been working with the same people for 15 years, it’s natural to eventually have your own ideas.”

Also revealing, “We were at a point where we’d do so much from each other, and now it’s exciting for me to do this on my own and hire my own team. I’ve started managing myself”

It is now safe to say that the force that is a Beyonce promotional campaign has begun. You ready?!

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (91)

• Mark111

Mark111 (70)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (60)

• rita ora

rita ora (60)

1. May 11, 2011 at 4:55 pm
    Rich says:

BEY BEY BEY!!

2. May 11, 2011 at 4:56 pm
    CA2 says:

CONCRETELOOP WILL HAVE A SONG BY SONG REVIEW OF 4 BY TOMORROW!

3. May 11, 2011 at 4:57 pm
    Aaron says:

As long as it has personal meaning to her like Adele’s 19 and 21 then why not! Want the vid for Run the World already!

4. May 11, 2011 at 4:58 pm
    fab says:

THE QUEEN IS BACK HATER STAY MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. May 11, 2011 at 4:59 pm
    GAGA FOREVER says:

THE TIME HAS COME TO SIT DOWN AND GIVE YOUR HUSBAND A BABY RIHANNA IS THE NEW R&B QUEEN GET OVER IT

6. May 11, 2011 at 4:59 pm
    Aaliyah says:

Glad she kept the title simple. I was starting to think she would go for “Revolution” as the title… Glad she didn’t. Less is more.

7. May 11, 2011 at 5:00 pm
    the kiddz says:

@Aaron

And best believe she’ll be accused of copying her, when the chick has four tattooed on her ring finger.

8. May 11, 2011 at 5:01 pm
    Will says:

Congratulations to Bey, here’s hoping for that classic album, we’ve been waiting for. Please check out http://www.dreblacksofresh.com. It’s pretty cool!!

9. May 11, 2011 at 5:01 pm
    Ariana says:

Lame, but it’s meaningful to her so it makes sense.

Adelé’s 21 is equally dumb, these numbers just evoke certain emotional events to the singers and their fans seem to appreciate, however, if you’re a little too picky you must agree these album titles are just pure laziness.

Good to see she’s finally promoting her new music though.

10. May 11, 2011 at 5:01 pm
    JJFAN1814 says:

She’s managing herself???

LOL

No wonder RTW is flopping.

11. May 11, 2011 at 5:02 pm
    BLACK says:

…..its simple but it makes alot of sense

12. May 11, 2011 at 5:02 pm
    the kiddz says:

“I also found a lot of inspiration in ’90s R&B, Earth, Wind & Fire, DeBarge, Lionel Richie, Teena Marie… I listened to a lot of Jackson 5 and New Edition, but also Adele, Florence + the Machine, and Prince. Add in my hip-hop influences, and you can hear how broad it is. I also gave myself more freedom to really belt out some songs, and bring soul singing back: I used a lot of the brassiness and grittiness in my voice that people hear in my live performances, but not necessarily on my records.”

YES YES YASSSSS! @Kavion is going to love the last part about the brass and grittiness.

13. May 11, 2011 at 5:03 pm
    BEEYONCED says:

Whoooaw the fans were trippin’ over the idea of ‘Sasha Fierce’ when first leaked —-> She indeed named the album ‘I am ….Sasha Fierce’

Now we been rootin’ ‘IV’ for the longest, she indeed names her album ‘4’.

Prop ups to the Queen. SHE BACK!!!!!!

14. May 11, 2011 at 5:03 pm
    who is beyonic says:

Wasn’t she back when run the flop was flopping?

Don’t make excuses when it flops! She ain’t impressive. MAJOR FLOP

15. May 11, 2011 at 5:04 pm
    Kenny says:

This album is going nowhere fast, Beyonce’s time is up and the proof is in the pudding.

16. May 11, 2011 at 5:05 pm
    The Naked Truth says:

YES BEY!!!!!!!!!

17. May 11, 2011 at 5:05 pm
    the kiddz says:

@ARIANA

But, what significance does an album title have? Most of the time, it bears no inkling to the type of music that will be on it.

18. May 11, 2011 at 5:05 pm
    theman says:

Is this pic above her album cover?

19. May 11, 2011 at 5:05 pm
    who is beyonic says:

Queen of RipOff. What hapened to the new genre?

MAJOR FLOP. Full of hype but Zero impact!

20. May 11, 2011 at 5:06 pm
    theman says:

She looks stunning on this cover for Billboard.

21. May 11, 2011 at 5:06 pm
    JJFAN1814 says:

Why are people saying The Queen is Back…Yall said that s*** when RTW debuted, yall are still saying it when it’s flopping…I think the ‘Queen’ is gone, lmao.

22. May 11, 2011 at 5:06 pm
    d says:

this BEE*& is coping adelle with the number 4 her 4th album and adelle age 19 and 21 with she drops an album. and it took you 15 years to use your own ideas come on now. the song is terrible. Bee focus on giving a classic album not on how well you talk sing. that dont make you a vocalist talking on key can you sing and not just growl. do you have a soul. as former members of destiny child. you are a great performer with ghetto songs and lyrics you claim credit for but don’t write.

23. May 11, 2011 at 5:07 pm
    The Naked Truth says:

^^^^^MAD!

24. May 11, 2011 at 5:07 pm
    bey'knight brutal says:

as long as there’s a meaning behind it ….am cool

now i’ll wait for the haters to scurry their tired asses here

tonight’s it bread and water, no butter on their bread

25. May 11, 2011 at 5:07 pm
    True Blue says:

@ The Kiddz:

Adele and FloMac inspired her?

*head explodes*

26. May 11, 2011 at 5:08 pm
    TYLER* says:

She owe’s me money!!!!! Last year, on the forum! i stated that Her new album should be called “IV” or “4” and she used it!!!! I’m so serious!!! i stated that in March of 2010! I wan’t my money Beyonce! I swear I do!

27. May 11, 2011 at 5:08 pm
    truth teller says:

She already peaked! Her project is just a mess.

28. May 11, 2011 at 5:08 pm
    RIHLUV says:

@KENNY EXACTLY!…SHE JUST LOST HER APPEAL COMPLETELY…WHEN HAVE U KNOWN A BEYONCE SINGLE TO DO THIS BAD STARTING OUT?…RIH SNATCHED UR WIG BEY..SIT AND GIVE MYNIGGA JAY SOME BABIES..ITS OVER MA! U HAD A GOOD RUN..NOW LEAVE WIT UR DIGNITY

SHE CAN EITHER HAND OVER THE CROWN TO RIH GRACIOUSLY OR GET IT SNATCHED BUT ITS COMING OFF REGARDLESS…MATTERFACT f*** THAT ..ITS OFF ALREADI!…SHE’S KAPUT

29. May 11, 2011 at 5:10 pm
    James says:

Beyonce COYLY forgot to mention that her HUSBAND’s BDAY is December 4th… I LOVE BEYONCE…. “4”

30. May 11, 2011 at 5:11 pm
    MuzikJunkie says:

Its about that time again! Wigs will be sntched and talentless hoes will be slayed!

31. May 11, 2011 at 5:11 pm
    ヅ•·.·´¯`·.·•-ΛALEXISR-♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ★ ☆ ✰ T.I.P.•·.·´¯`·.·•ヅ says:

April, the fourth month too? Gee. Jay Z is born December 4th lol. I’ll be ready for this one lol. But that depends on whether or not she plans to leave us standin after this.

32. May 11, 2011 at 5:12 pm

@JJFAN1814 @kenny

rough sketches of the devil no wonder you’re jealous of queen bey, she’s God’s masterpiece

33. May 11, 2011 at 5:14 pm
    Steffon says:

I HATE IT

34. May 11, 2011 at 5:14 pm
    RoyWilliams says:

Beyoncé has revealed the name of her upcoming album: “4.”
    In an exclusive interview with Billboard’s Ray Rogers, the star says that the album’s title was inspired by her fans. “Everywhere I look, I see them calling it ‘4,’ she explains. “I had a whole other name and concept, but I keep seeing that the fans love the name ‘4,’ and I think it would be a really nice thing to let them name the record.” #WELOVEUBEY

35. May 11, 2011 at 5:15 pm

@RIHLUV

riherpes fan? of course you’d be mad, she’s just getting started, by the time she’s halfway thru round iv, ur hating ass will self-combust. hopefully it consumes the untalented hanger-on also known as rihwhore

36. May 11, 2011 at 5:15 pm
    aaa says:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS

37. May 11, 2011 at 5:15 pm
    Andrew says:

The FULL trailer for ‘Run The World (Girls)’ arrives in 3 hours at http://www.BeyonceOnline.com/. Back to business. #RunTheWorld (via Bey’s Facebook page) <3
    This pic is HOTTTTTTTT! http://s41.radikal.ru/i091/1105/22/3eb447b961bc.jpg

38. May 11, 2011 at 5:16 pm
    enough is enough says:

She can sit or sleep forever. I will do like most people everywere. NOT BUY HER ALBUM.

I dontexpect anything from her anymore. There will be girl songs, love songs n that’s it.

39. May 11, 2011 at 5:17 pm
    Andrew says:

The FULL trailer for ‘Run The World (Girls)’ arrives in 3 hours!!! Back to business. #RunTheWorld (via Bey’s Facebook page) <3

This pic is HOTTTTTTTT! http://s41.radikal.ru/i091/1105/22/3eb447b961bc.jpg

40. May 11, 2011 at 5:17 pm
    Rihana.NAVY says:

The LAMEST album tiltle in the world.
    She is really out of touch, out of ideas and running out of time.

LMAO!

41. May 11, 2011 at 5:17 pm
    JJFAN1814 says:

@bey’knight brutal

*Dead* @ you calling Beyonce God’s masterpiece.

No booboo, if she was God’s masterpiece, then Run The World would be running up the charts and not down the charts. Only person running the world right now is Gaga, whose sitting on itunes across the globe.

Fact.com

42. May 11, 2011 at 5:18 pm
    WWW.TWITTER.COM/SEAN_IZ_LEGEND says:

YESSSS FOR BEING UR OWN BOSS! I LOVE IT BEY!

43. May 11, 2011 at 5:19 pm
    Rihana.NAVY says:

Yall knwo that this album is titles 4 only because it is her 4th one.
    I dunno why she gave all those BS excuses.
    Her fans needs to be honest, if Rihanna had came up with an album called 5… the would all be screaming about how lazy and uninspired that title was.

BE REAL NOW BEYONCE STANS.

44. May 11, 2011 at 5:19 pm

@who is beyonic

the only flop is your mother for not severing you and selling your meat to cannibals when she had the chance

45. May 11, 2011 at 5:20 pm
    s*** says:

IV?? >>>>>> 4 :?

46. May 11, 2011 at 5:20 pm
    VA STAND UP!! says:

Um….that’s a cute concept, since the number four does have sentimental value to her and it’s her fourth album. I like it.

I honestly could give a damn about the album title, I want to hear some music that I like and so far, I haven’t heard anything! Bey is my girl so I am gonna support regardless, but I need to hear some music that is gonna make me want to go out and but that album. I feel like I have been hanging on to hope for so long! I can’t take it anymore! Ugh!

I am still holding on to hope that the ‘RTW’ video will slay but I am skeptical. Usually when they start releasing multiple trailors that s*** disappoints! *sigh*

47. May 11, 2011 at 5:20 pm
    raraskils says:

4?

WHAT UTTER COMPLETE CRAP.

Bey I was expecting so much more from you this round. :(

i hope she writes it as IV at least that won’t look as corny as having the number 4 on an album cover =/

48. May 11, 2011 at 5:21 pm
    SHESDUMB says:

“The title of Beyonce’s new album has been confirmed as ‘4′”

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM SURE THE ALBUM NAME WILL BE CHANGED WITHIN THE TIME IT IS TO BE RELEASED.

49. May 11, 2011 at 5:21 pm
    Kenny says:

@Bey

We all are GOD’s masterpiece, not just some booty shaking adult who is still stuck in a 15 year old mind. You just put yourself down, its sad because you Beyonce fans have low self esteem. Look at how you call a stranger “Queen”, and I bet you dont even consider yourself or family to be one… you guys are jokes and its sad not funny. Dont respond to me if you’re going to be ignorant. You are the same person that “hates” on the likes of Rihanna, etc but when it comes to Beyonce you all crawl into a corner and starts chanting… keep giving your false idol praise and your God will make sure he deals with you.

50. May 11, 2011 at 5:23 pm

@JJFAN1814

hows that hate flame brewing inside you doing? is it near 100 degrees yet

i hope your combustion takes place next time you and other haters hold a convention

51. May 11, 2011 at 5:23 pm
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

SHE SUCKS AS MANAGING HERSELF

BUT CANT WAIT ♥_♥

52. May 11, 2011 at 5:23 pm
    johnyvb says:

@rihluv shut the f*** up, will ya? Do you think artists live of number one singles? Lol. Rihanna is nothing next to Beyonce. Can’t sing nor dance to save her life. She’s beautiful that’s all.

53. May 11, 2011 at 5:24 pm
    RoyWilliams says:

@True Blue

I guess Omarion inspired Adele and FloMac too huh cuz in 2006 OMARION’S 2nd ALBUM was called 21 #staymad

54. May 11, 2011 at 5:25 pm
    mannyman says:

im ready

55. May 11, 2011 at 5:25 pm
    who is beyonic says:

5 flops in a row : ego videophone legbroken girls why don’t you love me and girls who run the flops.

Everything is mediocre. She can’t even give an adult explanation to the title of her album. She could have called it “5”. 5 FLOPS IN A ROW.

MAJOR FLOP.

56. May 11, 2011 at 5:25 pm

think am gonna read that essay? get a grip

you’re still nothing but a squashed-away first draft!

57. May 11, 2011 at 5:26 pm

@KENNY

think am gonna read that essay? get a grip

you’re still nothing but a squashed-away first draft!

58. May 11, 2011 at 5:28 pm
    Tr says:

Album needs to be called, Floppery!!

59. May 11, 2011 at 5:29 pm
    BLACK says:

y is haters sooo mad….lol

60. May 11, 2011 at 5:30 pm
    DC3BKM aka Xema's owner says:

@who is beyonic

Damn for someone who doesn’t like b u know her whole life story! Pressed in the closet fan. Poor baby.

U PRESSED! NOW GET A CURL h**!

61. May 11, 2011 at 5:31 pm
    Ariana says:

@The Kiddz

Well, that’s true. A title doesn’t reflect the type of music you’ll find on it, but there are titles so intriguing & interesting that complements an album perfectly.

Pink Floyd’s The dark side of the moon or Queen’s At Night of the opera are wonderful titles even though you don’t know what’s the significance behind.
    A good title is the perfect complement to harmonize with the whole meaning of the album; rock bands seem to be a little too more worried when naming them and I do think it’s something to care about.

I’m not saying a lame title like Beyoncé’s is reference of how good or bad the album will be, just take Adele’s — I said her album title is awful but I have stated several times how pleasantly surprised I’m by her music- she’s great & 21 is fantastic.

62. May 11, 2011 at 5:31 pm
    Kenny says:

@Bey
    You read enough of it to get the jist that it was directed towards you…

And your still nothing but a drone who has low self esteem.

63. May 11, 2011 at 5:32 pm
    Kenny says:

The Beyonce fans are mad, notice how they have been defending Beyonce and responding to every comment. You are pressed knowing that this isnt a good look for Beyonce, she is slowly fading away and you cant handle that. Just read the blogs now, majority of comments are against her now.

64. May 11, 2011 at 5:34 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Hating Asses! All of you will be bumping that Cd! You Know Who Run This Mother! Lmao! Following Bey! But yet you continue to Hate! See why she’s A Star!

65. May 11, 2011 at 5:35 pm
    SHESDUMB says:

RTW FLOPPED!
    “4” WILL FLOP

how can u be gone for 2-3 years and then come back singing “Who run this motha” and “none of these girls can fade me”

GTFOH WITH THAT BULL.

66. May 11, 2011 at 5:36 pm
    Ariana says:

** more worried. My bad.

67. May 11, 2011 at 5:37 pm
    harlem says:

LMAO>>LMAO>>LMAO>>>>LMAO>>>DAMN HATERS ARE OUT EARLY>>>LMAO>>>LMAO>>>>>>

68. May 11, 2011 at 5:38 pm
    JJFAN1814 says:

@Bey’Knight

How am I hating by simply stating that RTW is flopping? That’s a fact…It’s no where on iTunes and is surely to descend even further down the billboard hot 100. If you wanna call stating facts as “hating” then you’re delusional and you are in for a rude awakening.

69. May 11, 2011 at 5:40 pm
    SHESDUMB says:

@JJFAN1814

Bey’Knight is delusional.

70. May 11, 2011 at 5:40 pm
    RYCH says:

i have arrived!!! SHITHANNA FANS ARE MAD BECAUSE THEY KNOW BEYONCE IS GOING TO FADE THIS b****! RIHANNA WILL BE ON HER FLOOOOOOOOOOOOP TOUR WHILE THE QUEEEN BEY RUN THIS s***! BILLBOARD MILLENNIUM ARIST IS ABOUT TO END SHITHANNA AND ASSNEY’S CAREERS! #BOOOOM

71. May 11, 2011 at 5:40 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Kenny you’re A Damn Fool! Get Your Homo Ass on You Tube! People Love Beyonce! Move your Body,was. A good look for Bey too,the kids loved it.I don’t see Rihanna doing s***. But Freaking allover the U.S. With her tired Battered Wornout Ass! Please! Beyonce’s concerts will continue to sellout! You’re The Ignorant One! She’s blessed with many talents.What are you good at! Not A Damn Thing! Homo Ass! GTFOH! If you hate her So Much! Get The f*** Off. Of Her Blog! Beyotch!

72. May 11, 2011 at 5:42 pm
    ERIC says:

She looks fierceeeeeee in this cover! BEYLLUMINATI IS BACKK!

73. May 11, 2011 at 5:42 pm
    lax says:

@ johnyvb,,,you stfu rihanna single has made history bytch!!!!!!!
    and shes living off singles and albums check her track record
    you darn retard! and no matter hou you and others try to dogg rihanna
    shes always in your dam heads. rihanna and her singles hasmade history and
    brokennew ground in the music history books, you mad huh??

74. May 11, 2011 at 5:43 pm
    RYCH says:

@KENNY EVERYWHERE I GO YUR THERE….YOUR SCARRRRED FOR YOUR ARTIST…ITS OK! ITS OK BABY….I KNOW YUR SCARED THATS WHY YUR POSTING ALL THIS b*******….EVEN IF RTW FLOPS BEYONCE IS STILL THE QUEEN OF MUSIC…YUR OPINION DOESN’T MATTER, SHE IS QUEEEEEN ITS A DONE DEAL OK SAY GO KILL YURSELF NOW!! RUN ALONG! LET THE BEY REVOLUTION BEGAN!

75. May 11, 2011 at 5:44 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Rych! You Better Preach! Lmbao! This is The Beehive Up In Here! We Love Beyonce! So Haters Get The f*** Outta Here! Jealous Ass Fools!

76. May 11, 2011 at 5:44 pm
    lax says:

bey please drop the video?

77. May 11, 2011 at 5:44 pm
    MuzikJunkie says:

Yall are really mad! Lol like I said wigs will be snatched and talentless hoes will be slayed!

78. May 11, 2011 at 5:45 pm

Kenny
    @Bey
    You read enough of it to get the jist that it was directed towards you…

um…yeah that was the first word, imbecile!

your esteem must be very high for u to troll page of artiste u hate to validate ur unfortunate existence

79. May 11, 2011 at 5:45 pm
    lax says:

aint nobody scarrrrrrrred of beyonce!!!!!!

80. May 11, 2011 at 5:45 pm
    RYCH says:

RIHANNA NEVER HAD A NUMBER ONE ALBUM….SO I WILL NOOOOOOOT RESPOND TO ANY RIHANNA FANS!!! BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEY’RE NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME!!! LEHHHHS GOOOO QUEEEN BEY

81. May 11, 2011 at 5:46 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@f*** Rihanna! No Singing! No Dancing Ass! Please! That Beyotch Is Tired Ok! Next!

82. May 11, 2011 at 5:47 pm

JJFAN1814

@Bey’Knight

How am I hating by simply stating that RTW is flopping? fah la la la la

F**K itunes

F**K ur statements

F**K u too

83. May 11, 2011 at 5:48 pm
    RYCH says:

@LAX SO WHY ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS….RIHANNA NAVY IS SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARED! ITS ALRIGHT TO JUST SAY IT, WE ALL THREATENED BY THE QUEEN!!! LOOK AT WHAT BILLBOARD WROTE ON THE COVER THEMSELVES b**** NOW SERVE THE BREVOLUTION OUR 10’S AND DIE!!

84. May 11, 2011 at 5:48 pm
    ShayShay says:

SHE IS SO ANNOYING… & SHE SUCKS RIGHT NOW !!!
    I DO NOT FEEL FOR THIS WOMAN @ ALL.

85. May 11, 2011 at 5:49 pm
    DC3BKM aka Xema's owner says:

I love pressed haters in the morning! Always good for a long laugh. Please keep it up and get this post buzzing to 700 + comments like only a B post can! :) Keep deluding yourselves that B is over. Lmao!

U PRESSED! NOW GET A CURL h**!

86. May 11, 2011 at 5:50 pm
    Pop Off Son!!!! says:

Jumping on a Beyonce post hating. I don’t understand. If you don’t like her why run to her post and talk s***. She’s Beyonce she will be okay. As far as these lady gaga and Rihanna stans. Put Beyonce on stage with either and they will both be out sang and out danced. Get a hobby and stop hating. It’s not cute at allow

87. May 11, 2011 at 5:50 pm
    lax says:

theres room enough in the world for all of them beyonce has done really good
    but so has many, many other artist and its funny how bey’s fans are always talking about snatching others wigs, when in fact beyonce is one of the biggest
    wig wearers in the entertainment industry.

88. May 11, 2011 at 5:50 pm
    VA STAND UP!! says:

The Rihtards stay stalking other artist post and talking s***! Just proves how insecure ya’ll are. It’s funny how ya’ll seem to always come at the artist that are more talented than the one you stan for!

89. May 11, 2011 at 5:51 pm
    Taylor swifts number 1 fan says:

Only an album title, not really all that important….

90. May 11, 2011 at 5:51 pm
    Gus says:

I’ll buy “4” it will be great album!

91. May 11, 2011 at 5:52 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@She’s made 2 songs lately! RTW and Move Your Body! People everywhere are learning the dancestteps to both songs! Wait until the entire Cd drop! It will be triple platinum! So Hate On! Her Fans Will Continue To Support Her! What Competition! Please! That’s Why We Call Her The Queen! Phenomenal Entertainer! Yesssssssss! She!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t Hate!

92. May 11, 2011 at 5:53 pm
    RYCH says:

PLEASE HATERS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP COMING TO THIS POST…WE NEED THE ANTICIPATION TO FLY THROUGH THE ROOF….SO BY YHU COMING ITS GIVING THE REVOLUTION MORE EXPOSER!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

93. May 11, 2011 at 5:55 pm
    queenbey will always s*** on ur fave and leave them no option but 2 pout says:

I suggest da QUEENBEY haters go back in 2 da hurdle and comeup wit a new play bcuz the so called RTW flop is gettin OLD!!!!!

94. May 11, 2011 at 5:55 pm
    mobwife, i'm a s&m lovin' billy goat says:

FINALLY BEY IS DOING SOME PROMOTIONALS!! YEAH 3X :-)

She looks good. The CD title is uninspiring however! And it might just be me but Beyonce should have stayed with her father a little while longer. I think she might find that “managing an artists” is not as simple as she thinks. Her father and “his ppl” did a lot of the grunt work she will now have to ensure gets done. I hope her new duites don’t take away from her perfecting her craft!

95. May 11, 2011 at 5:55 pm
    DC3BKM aka Xema's owner says:

I love pressed haters that claim we’re delusional and that Beyonce sucks, yet they r always the first to comment on B post! Where they do that @? Bey’Knight, killyaselfhaters, rych and eric, damn we got these pressed hoes madder than a muthafucka! Keep stinging beyhive! We WINNING!

U PRESSED? NOW GET A CURL h**!

96. May 11, 2011 at 5:57 pm
    mobwife, i'm a s&m lovin' billy goat says:

Humm, why did my avatar change??

97. May 11, 2011 at 5:57 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Lax! Her Hair Is The Least of Her Worries or Her Fans Worries! She Entertains Fools! Wake Your Sleepy Asses Up! Noone Does It Better! You know This! Hell The World Knows This! That’s why she has So Many Haters!Just remember! Millions Love Her!So Get Used To It! She’s Not Retiring Uunti She’s Good and Damn Ready! So STFU!

98. May 11, 2011 at 5:58 pm
    JJFAN1814 says:

Rihanna doesn’t need #1 albums…Why?? Because Rihanna still sell millions and get #1 singles.

STAY THE f*** MAD.

99. May 11, 2011 at 5:59 pm

@SHESDUMB

i knew you’be in here.

thank Beyonce for giving your life purpose…. it’s a sad one but you’re not exactly worth more than a grain of sand

100. May 11, 2011 at 5:59 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@What’s Up DC! Where Are The Member Of The Beehive! Noone’s f****** With Beyonce! Ya Dig! Lmao!

101. May 11, 2011 at 6:03 pm

DC3BKM aka Xema’s owner

yup! u know what i realised? of all the lessers, it’s fans of rhiwhore that got here first lmao, i wonder why that is. typing in caps, losing their breath to convince themselves Bey is no longer relevant, correct me if am wrong but if you’re irrelevant shouldnt it b played out in real life and not just said out?

ROUND IV: HEADS WILL ROL!!!

102. May 11, 2011 at 6:04 pm
    Kingofleon says:

I would prefer it if it was written “IV”, it looks more interesting to me than “4”, i cant see that on the album cover. this is also her 4th album.

@Taylor swifts number 1 fan

for the fans a album title is very exciting, its a shame it doesnt tell us more about the album itself.

103. May 11, 2011 at 6:06 pm
    lax says:

@ RYCH,,,FIND YOU A TALL CLIFF AND TAKE A DIVE BECAUSE YOU AINT RUNNING NOTHING BUT YOUR MOUTH YOU DO KNOW THAT BEYONCE IS
    RIHANNA’S MOM DON’T YOU AND LIKE MON LIKE DAUGHTER BEYONCE HAS TRAINED RIHANNA VERY WELL AND WE LOVE BOTH OF THE SUPER STARS

PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS USING EACH STARS TO TRY AND PIT ONE AGANIST THE OTHER FOR SELF SATIFICATION IS LAME AND SO DAM RETARDED.
    RIHANNA AND HER MOM BEYONCE ARE COOL ITS YOU LAMES AND RETARDED FOOLS WHO KEEPS TRYING TO PIT MOTHER AGANIST DAUGHTER ALLOF THE DAM TIME. TALK TO ME WHEN BEYONCE RECEIVES THE ARTISTOF THE CENTURY AWARD AND GETS 10 TOP #1 IN LESS THAN 5 YEARS SINCE YOU ALL CLAIMS SINGLES DON’T MEAN s***, WITH YOUR s*** TALKING SELVES.

104. May 11, 2011 at 6:07 pm
    s*** says:

It might be IV & not 4. Hopefully.

In an interview Bey said “FOUR” so billboard didnt know she meant IV, like the tattoo on her finger.

IV >>> 4

105. May 11, 2011 at 6:07 pm
    Musicfan says:

I like how she said she has old R&B influences with soul etc. I can’t wait. I just don’t know why Run The World had to be released or should be a part of an album that seems so promising. I can’t wait c

Oh and PLEASE DON’T MAKE UP SOME BS EXCUSES. YALL KNOW DAMN WELL SHE CHOSE THAT TITLE CUZ IT’S THE FOURTH ALBUM.

106. May 11, 2011 at 6:09 pm
    KYLE says:

I WANT WHATEVER BEYONCE IS SMOKING

107. May 11, 2011 at 6:10 pm
    Taylor swifts number 1 fan says:

@Kingofleon Do album titles really tell you anything about the albium anyways… most of the times, they’re just a track from the allbum or the artists name.

108. May 11, 2011 at 6:10 pm
    mobwife, i'm a s&m lovin' billy goat says:

LOL these haters are funny!

One single good or bad does not define Beyonce.

You haters need to sit down and watch the throne!

109. May 11, 2011 at 6:10 pm
    lax says:

@ theres over a million entertainers in the world @ KILLASELFHATER you are
    about as lame as your lame ass name. i like beyonce and rihanna what are you saying?

110. May 11, 2011 at 6:13 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

Typo! Everyone That’s A Member Of This Beehive! Represent Baby! Beyonce has been in the game 15 years! Killing Em! Working Her Ass Off! Anyone Else Wouldve Started Having Babies Instantly,after Marry Jigga! But,Beyonce makes her own Damn Cheddar! She Delivers Fools! Noone Works Harder! You Had Better Recognize You Hating Bastards! There Is No Competition! The Wigs That’s On,Guy Guy! Rihanna! Britney! J Lo! Ciara! Keri Hilson! Katy Perry! Taylor Swift! Etc; Were Never On Tight In The Beginning! So Beyonce Want Have To Snatch Em Off! Noone will be thinking about any og those chickens,later on in life! Beyonce Is A Star In Her On Damn Right! She Grinds Hard and Hustles Hard! Noone Can f*** With Her! So Haters Get Ready To Hear This Cd All This Year and Next Year and The Year After! Gotta Love It Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmbao!!!!!!!!!!

111. May 11, 2011 at 6:16 pm
    mobwife, i'm a s&m lovin' billy goat says:

KYLE
    May 11, 2011 at 6:09 pm
    I WANT WHATEVER BEYONCE IS SMOKING
    ************

I think you got all you can handle with whatever pill Britney’s been poppin!! :-)

112. May 11, 2011 at 6:18 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

All Of The Actresses and Entertainers wear wigs! Why didn’t you call them out! You Shady b******!

113. May 11, 2011 at 6:18 pm
    LaLa says:

That Hair.. remind me of… Xtina’s Bionic.
    Damn… i hope BIONCI wont get BIONIC’d

btw, I Still love RUN THE WORLD,
    no matter high/low her charts are. :D

114. May 11, 2011 at 6:24 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Lax! Beyonce is Not That Slutbuckets Rihanna’s Mom Either! Beyotch Stop Smoking That Bunk Ass Weed! Buy You A Damn Wig and Fly Your Tired Ass Up Outta Here! Calling Someone Lame! Kill Yo Self Fool!

115. May 11, 2011 at 6:25 pm
    RosaRubbel says:

Round IV would’ve been better in my opinion. Can’t wait to hear something new about this project. It’ll be interesting how it turns out.

116. May 11, 2011 at 6:25 pm
    bey'knight brutal says:

aww how cute (or desperate depending on how u view it) of rhiwore fans to lay out her acomplishments on beyonce post

what do you guys want? a pat on the back?

mission 1: get your girl singing lessons

mission 2: book her for dance lessons

mission 3: blow her a dust of stage power

mission 4: sign her up for speech ettiquettes class

mission 5: donates clothes to her

mission 5: beg her to stop begging fans to buy. a million no1s cant buy artistry

mission 6: advise her sympathy cards, leaking nude pics and changing hair colour can only work for so long

mission 7: tell her to consider forehead reduction

mission 8: let her know crack is wack

then she’ll get props

117. May 11, 2011 at 6:26 pm
    LaLa says:

anyway…
    I’m not very into 4 as an album tittle
    Because it’s a dead number according to Chinese feng sui (kinda?)

118. May 11, 2011 at 6:27 pm
    queenbey will always s*** on ur fave and leave them no option but 2 pout says:

@MOBWIFE- I glad u changed ur name back :-)

119. May 11, 2011 at 6:28 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Slap Your Dingy Ass In That Dry Ass Face Of Yours! GTFOH! Take Your Hating Shady Friends With You! Before You All Catch Some 1’s 2’s. And 3’s! No Freaking Haters Allowed On Thatgrapejuice.net! Get Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

120. May 11, 2011 at 6:29 pm
    Kingofleon says:

4th of July release?

121. May 11, 2011 at 6:31 pm
    NICK says:

YES YES YES I AM READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

122. May 11, 2011 at 6:33 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Bey Knight! Go Finish Getting Your Funky Ass Blown Out! Someone That Can’t Sing and Enteryain,wouldn’t have Made it 15yrs in the game with 12 grammys or more! Haven’t made a cd in 3 Damn years and Still Lilling em.GTFOH! Hating Beyotch! Kill Yo Self Fool! You Are The Weakest Link! Poof Be Gone Fool! You Know Who RT Mother! Lmao!

123. May 11, 2011 at 6:34 pm
    Born with a d*** says:

Never really cared for her album titles
    Dangerously in Love => dumb title
    I Am…Sasha Fierce => dumb title
    B’Day => the Dumbest f****** album title

But the title is the least important. her titles are always more personal than appealing but I love them all.. Its all about the music…

124. May 11, 2011 at 6:35 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

Typos! On my phone! Geesh!

125. May 11, 2011 at 6:37 pm
    queenbey will always s*** on ur fave and leave them no option but 2 pout says:

@JJFAN- LMAO!!!! h** U #SAD!!!!! Da ONLY reason Rihtard get number 1s is bcuz her RABID ASS STANS like u, purchase her songs a 1000 tyms- THATS IT!!!!! Maybe if yall get yall LAZY ASS OFF da computer and go 2 da store 2 buy her album she would have a number 1 album by now!!!!!!!

126. May 11, 2011 at 6:37 pm
    s*** says:

@ Born with a d***

REALLY??

i like all of them except IASF. B’dAy especially was a genius title & DIL fit well too.

127. May 11, 2011 at 6:42 pm
    BeyBeyBey says:

GOODESS!!!!

128. May 11, 2011 at 6:42 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@ All The Haters! Hate It Or Love It! She Will Be killing their asses Once Again! Chow Baby! I’m Outta Here! Lmao! Thanks For The BS for today! Gotta Dip! Ariva Dirche”

129. May 11, 2011 at 6:43 pm
    Part Of The Blanco Family says:

YEP beyonce must have seen the ” Round IV ” alot .. the fans have coined that term. hence why its four. BEYONCE wont just place it as a 4. she’ll put IV ..
    she’s a legend now,shes not a super star, or popstar shes a LEGEND NOW. congrats beyonce!

130. May 11, 2011 at 6:44 pm
    queenbey will always s*** on ur fave and leave them no option but 2 pout says:

@KILLYASELFS-IDK but I think @BEYKNIGHT was talkin about Rihtard *kanye shrug*

131. May 11, 2011 at 6:46 pm

@ killyaselfhaters

did u mean to direct that to me?

132. May 11, 2011 at 6:49 pm
    bey'knight brutal says:

lol bey season is in full bloom i.e. sam publishing a post before its ready, fans comprehending wrong, haters typing in caps and losing breath

@ killyaselfhaters

i forgive you lol

133. May 11, 2011 at 6:49 pm
    Truth_Serum says:

HAHAHAHAHHAAAA, THAT’S SUCH A LAME TITLE. WHAT DOES SHE THINK SHE IS, A RAPPER??? LMAO. “4” IN ASIAN CULTURES MEAN “DEATH” —> DEATH OF HER ALBUM.

#EPICFAIL

134. May 11, 2011 at 6:49 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@ Beehive Fans! Don’t Worry! She Will Be Just Fine She Has A Great Team Aound Her! She May Be Country! I’m from The South Too! But don’t get the speech misconstrude! Country or Not! She Is Smart As Hell and Her Father has taught her! Her husband will help her and Mama Knowles has always been by her side! Along With The Creator! She Will Continue To Sellout Cds and Shows! So Haters! Do Us A Damn Favor and Kill Yo Damn Self! Ok! I’m Out!

135. May 11, 2011 at 6:55 pm
    KYLE says:

LMAO AT THATFLOPJUICE.NET NOT EVEN HAVIN THE VIDEO B4 THEY POSTED IT

BUT HEY WHO FLOP THE WORLD & THATFLOPJUICE.NET GO TOGETHER

BRITNEY SPEARS FEMME FETALE IN STORES!!! A REAL LEGEND UNLIKE THIS THIEF

SLAYING BEYAWNCE& UR FAVE AS WE SPEAK. HOLD IT AGAINST ME DEBUTED AT #1

BEYONCE IS #140 ON ITUNES..LMAO!!!!

136. May 11, 2011 at 6:55 pm
    gergerger says:

Ok bey

137. May 11, 2011 at 6:56 pm
    KYLE says:

IN THE WORDS OF KERI HLSON

“SHE NEED 2 GO HAVE SOME BABIES..SHE NEED 2 SIT DOWN SHE FADIN” (KERI HHILSON VOICE)

138. May 11, 2011 at 6:57 pm
    KYLE says:

BEYONCE COPYIN ADELE WITH THE THE NUMBER AS A ALBUM TITLE

ONLY DIFFERENCE IS ADELE’S ALBUM IS A HUGEE HIT

BEYONCE’S ALBUM WONT BE

FLOP ASS b****

BRITNEY SPEARS FEMME FATALE IN STORES NOW!!!

139. May 11, 2011 at 7:03 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Truth Serum! Die Fool! That Album Is Far From Dead! Your Comment Was Pure Garbage! So Are You! With Your Hating Rosemary Stinky Ass! GTFOH

140. May 11, 2011 at 7:05 pm
    Sane Beyhanna Stan says:

I wish it was IV instead of 4 but nonetheless I’m looking forward to it!

141. May 11, 2011 at 7:05 pm
    Kingofleon says:

LOl, people need to get a grip. I didnt know Adele owned the rights to having a number as a album title. On top of that, i think Beys intentions were genuine, clearly 4 has significance in her life, she has it tattoed on her bloody finger and it is her 4th album. makes sense, if the album was called 29 or 30 then i would start drawing comparisons

142. May 11, 2011 at 7:06 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

So Kyle Are You Ugly Ass Transexual Looking Jerry Hilson! Another Hating Beyotch!

143. May 11, 2011 at 7:07 pm
    Monique 1974 says:

Whoa…..Wait a a minute, Beyonce’s managing herself now? Wow, I don’t know about that move. She may want to invest in someone who has more experience in that field to help her out with that. She’s trying so hard to not be defined that she’s losing her focus on what’s more important, which is making good music. People are going to try and define a person regardless of what they do. Her focus shouldn’t be about that. I seriously believe that the “love” for this craft of singing is gone for her. When you love what you do, it comes from the heart and you can feel it in a person’s music. I don’t get that from Beyonce at all. It’s almost as if she’s just going through the motions now. It doesn’t seem heart felt like her earlier works.

144. May 11, 2011 at 7:08 pm
    ~aMaZiNG.Lee~ says:

Yessssssss! Let’s get ‘em Bey! I like the album title, noting love with it cuz I think Round IV or just the Roman numeral would be more fitting. But whatever, already for the music and performances. I love all of inspiration she named, too!!!

145. May 11, 2011 at 7:09 pm
    DC3BKM aka Xema's owner says:

@ killyaselfhaters

Doesn’t Kyle seem like a closet B stan aswell as a closet Queen? Lmao! Stanning for trailer park fatale will get u NO WHERE! Keep reaching tho, cuz the beehive will knock u straight out the sky.

U PRESSED! NOW GET A CURL h**!

146. Vote

[…] be the first visual to support the ‘Single Ladies‘ singer’s upcoming LP ‘4′ – due this […]

147. May 11, 2011 at 7:09 pm
    Kingofleon says:

@Born with a d***

true, i think dangerously in love was ok it makes a powerfull statement. The others just sounded tacky

148. May 11, 2011 at 7:11 pm
    KYLE says:

@KINGOFLEON

I NEVER SAID ADELE OWNS THE RIGHTSOF HAVING A NUMBER AS A ALBUM TITLE

BUT 4 BEYANCE 2 NAME IT THAT WHILE ADELE ALBUM IS STILL NEW & STILL PROMOTING IS BEING UNORIGINAL AND IT’S MAJOR SHADE!!..LOL

149. May 11, 2011 at 7:12 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Jerry Hilson AKA Gay Ass Kyle! You need to go d***** That Old Nasty Ass Of Yours and Stop Following all of the Blogs about Beyonce! Take Your Ass To Your Artists Blogsite! If They Have One! Their So Damn Irrelevant! Beyonce is The Champ! That’s why she’s always hated on! Kyle Just Go Ahead and Kill Yo Self Damn Fool!

150. May 11, 2011 at 7:17 pm
    KYLE says:

THIS b**** BETTER START PROMOTING

TRYING 2 BE LIKE BRITNEY

U CANT RELEASE A SINGLE WITH NO PROMOTION & EXPECT IT 2 GO TO # 1 WITHIN DAYS LIKE BRITNEY BEYAWNCE

SEE..IF U PAY CLOSE ATTENTION…BEYAWNCE EVEN COPIES IN THE WAY SHE RELEASE HER MUSIC!!!

DID THE SAME THING AS BRIT & GAG GAG’S UGLY ASS..LMAO!!!

151. May 11, 2011 at 7:20 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@DC! Gotta Love Ya Baby! Lmfao! Kyle is Keri Hilson! Oops I mean Jerry Hilson Ugly Ass! Needs A Damn Nose Job Bad! Who told her that she was pretty! Please! Those Ugly Ass Quick Weaves! Oh and Jerry Hilson! There are several artist who have named their albums after numbers! You Can’t Find s*** Else To b**** About! Hating SOB! Take Your Constipated Ass Somewhere and let that s*** flow outta your loose Ass Booty! You Tooty Fruity Mother f*****!

152. May 11, 2011 at 7:21 pm
    KYLE says:

@KILLYASELFHATERS

U TALKIN s*** h**

BRITNEY GOT SO MANY FAN SITES…I STAY ON BREATHEHEAVY.COM

BIGGER THAT ANY B WEBSITE

WHY U DEFENDING HER FLOP ASS ANYWAY!!

PRESSED ASS.

FEMME FATALE IN STORES NOW!!

153. May 11, 2011 at 7:21 pm
    RIHLUV says:

BOOOOOOOOOOO BEYONCE SUCKSSS NEXT

HANG IT UP HUN….THE VID LOOKS LIKE RUN THIS TOWN PART 2…SHE JUST FAILS THIS ERAAAA BYEE STUPIDDDDD

154. May 11, 2011 at 7:23 pm
    Kingofleon says:

@KYLE

well aparently adeles on the album. It was reported back in 2009 that they were in the studio but nothing surfaced. Kevin on the skorpion show said adele was on, not sure if was just joking or if there is truth in it

155. May 11, 2011 at 7:27 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Ri Hate! GTFOH Beyotch! Hating Ass! Kill Yo Self Too Fool!
    @Kyle! Britney Who! She was over long time ago with her Slutty Trailer Trash Ass! Pillpopping Bipolar-Schizerphrenic Beyotch! That w**** Is Tired! Cancerstick Smoking Dizzy Beyotch!

156. May 11, 2011 at 7:31 pm
    VintageKid! says:

4 haha She should have called it 48 cause that’s what number lame ass single is at… b**** you tired call up Kelly and Michelle for a reunion you solo carear is DEAD!!

157. May 11, 2011 at 7:33 pm
    KYLE says:

I THINK BEYAWNCE NEEDS 2 COME OUT THE CLOSE & TELL HER HUSBAN SHE’S GAY

I MEAN WHY SHE ALWAYS SINGING ABOUT FEMAPLE EMPOWERMENT & HOW WE SO BEAUTIFUL AND BLAH BLAH BLAH

I MEAN U DONT SPEAK 4 WOMEN h**

IT’S LIKE SHE OBSESSED WITH SINGING ABOUT WOMEN

DELUSIONAL FLOP

BRITNEY SPEARS SLAYING BEYANCE AS WE SPEAK

FEMME FATALE IN STORES NOW!!!

158. May 11, 2011 at 7:34 pm
    mobwife, i'm a s&m lovin' billy goat says:

@queenbey will always s*** on ur fave and leave them no option but 2 pout,

May 11, 2011 at 6:37 pm
    ***********************

DAMN…….BANG, BANG!! :-)

159. May 11, 2011 at 7:35 pm
    SHESDUMB says:

@beynight brutal

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    THE ONLY ONE WHO BRINGS PURPOSE TO MY LIFE IS GOD YOU IMBECILE.

STOP GETTING MAD AT THE TRUTH. thats why beyonce fans are so delusional, they hate the truth and think its called hating.I DO NOT HATE. infact I dislike that word, i hate no one.I just think beyawnce is OVERRATED WITH DUMB FANS AND WILL CONTINUE TO SPEW THE TRUTH IN YALL FACES.

160. May 11, 2011 at 7:35 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Vintage Beyotch! If she’s so Damn Tired! Why are You Beyotches Still f***** Hating! Get Your Ass Outta Here ! Dumbass Trick

161. May 11, 2011 at 7:37 pm
    VintageKid! says:

vintage >kid< my love and I'm just voicing my opinion that's what we do here !!

162. May 11, 2011 at 7:37 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@She’s Dumb As Hell! Is The Rite Name For Ya! Kill Yo Self Too f***** Fool!

163. May 11, 2011 at 7:39 pm
    mobwife, i'm a s&m lovin' billy goat says:

What are these fools talking about?

HOW CAN SHE “FAIL THIS ERA” WHEN HER CD HAS YET TO DROP?

HOW CAN SHE “FAIL THIS ERA” WHEN YOU HAVE ONLY HEARD 1 SINGLE FROM SAID CD?

Bye haters go find something to do like –> play with gasoline and a box of matches!!

164. May 11, 2011 at 7:41 pm
    KYLE says:

I THINK BEYAWNCE NEEDS 2 COME OUT THE CLOSE & TELL HER HUSBAN SHE’S GAY

I MEAN U DONT SPEAK 4 WOMEN h**

IT’S LIKE SHE OBSESSED WITH SINGING ABOUT WOMEN

DELUSIONAL FLOP

BRITNEY SPEARS SLAYING BEYANCE AS WE SPEAK

FEMME FATALE IN STORES NOW!!!

165. May 11, 2011 at 7:44 pm
    SHESDUMB says:

@killyaselfhaters

I SHOULD CHANGE MY NAME TO KILL THE SELF HATERS, which is directed at u an many other delusional beyonce fans.It’s obvious that you all dont like yourselves and think so lowly of yourselves that you would think beyawnce is so great and is a queen.HOW SAD.
    I’LL CRY FOR YOU TONIGHT RIGHT AFTER I CUT OFF ALL MY HAIR :)

166. May 11, 2011 at 7:44 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@All ThOe Beyonce Haters! I’m Lmfbao! Gotta Love It Baby! You Can’t Fade Bey! Who Run This Mother.!Ouch! Wait until the 22nd when she wins that award! You Fools Are Crazy If You Think Beyonce Fans Want Support Her To The End! 15 Years! Beyotches! Are You Serious! GYAOH! Going From One Damn Blog To The Next! Jealous Asses! f***** Haters!

167. May 11, 2011 at 7:47 pm

@beynight brutal

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    THE ONLY ONE WHO BRINGS PURPOSE TO MY LIFE IS GOD YOU IMBECILE.

then start acting like it, imbecile? after i used it in the same post , really?

your “truths” are redundant.if she’s overrated, trolling her posts only increases her popularity. you should pay more attention to the underrated or your God-damned life for that matter

168. May 11, 2011 at 7:49 pm
    VintageKid! says:

” I think I need a barber, non a these b****** can fade me” b**** GaGa be the barber she jus gave Bey a 1 all over. Edge of glory was only a buzz single and shot to number 1 .. Believe me we ain’t hate’n we state’n !! FACT

169. May 11, 2011 at 7:51 pm
    GangsterA says:

i like it like it very simple and she looks amazing in the cover

170. May 11, 2011 at 7:57 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Ganstera! Thank You for giving credit where its due! She deserves it! Hell she works damn hard for it!
    @You are Dumb! Noone Gives A Damn About Your Damn Opinion! f*** Ya! Ok! GTFOH

171. May 11, 2011 at 8:00 pm
    mobwife, i'm a s&m lovin' billy goat says:

I cannot believe these fools are mentioning these lesser “artists” in a Bey post!

“IT”ney and RiHOG arent qualified to carry Beyonce’s designer luggage!!

172. May 11, 2011 at 8:00 pm
    SHESDUMB says:

@beynight brutal

When did u use the word imbecile? BECAUSE I SHO NUFF DIDNT SEE IT in the post that I was RESPONDING TO.and my truths are redundant?LMAOOOO I DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS so I’ll let you slide with that statement.This is not called trolling her post, I comment in almost every post. ALSO HOW CAN HER POPULARITY INCREASE WHEN HALF THE COMMENTS ARE NEGATIVE AND CALLING HER A FLOP???your last sentence didnt make much sense either.

U FAIL

173. May 11, 2011 at 8:03 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@All the Haters! You Tube Has Showed The Whole World How Much Beyonce Fans Love Her! Even The People Who work with and For Her Love Her! Are You Jealous Haters Serious! People Love Her Worldwide So Sit Your Tired Jealous Ass Down Somewhere!

174. May 11, 2011 at 8:04 pm
    SHESDUMB says:

@killyaselfhaters

THEN WHY DID U RESPOND????????????????????
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

U FAIL

175. May 11, 2011 at 8:05 pm
    KYLE says:

^^^ DONT NOBODY LOVE HER

THEY WAS PAID 2 SAY THAT LOL

FEMME FATALE IN STORES NOW

176. May 11, 2011 at 8:07 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@She’s Dumb!Why are you Even on all of Beyonce’s blogs! To Hate Some More! Of Course You Are! Aren’t You! Lmao! GYAOH!

177. May 11, 2011 at 8:09 pm
    BAD BYTCH says:

THAT ALBUM TITLE IS A FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONS..SMH

178. May 11, 2011 at 8:10 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Jerry Hilson and I’m So Damn Dumb! We Shall See Who Will Take The Thrown Once Again! You Fools Already Know Who and What It Is! So STFU Fools! Lmbaoo

179. May 11, 2011 at 8:19 pm

@Tired Beyotch That Wants To Be The Baddest! We Shall See! Hating Ass

180. May 11, 2011 at 8:25 pm
    killyaselfhaters says:

Lmao! You Are So Damn Jealous Its A Shame! Good Day!

181. May 11, 2011 at 8:25 pm
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

CANT WAIT FOR THE ALBUM COVER

RUNTHISMOTHAF GAME BEY

182. May 11, 2011 at 8:33 pm
    VintageKid! says:

VOM!

183. Vote

[…] the clip will be the first visual to support the‘Single Ladies‘ singer’s upcoming LP ‘4′ – due this […]

184. May 11, 2011 at 8:40 pm
    JohnVidal says:

4?
    This era screams absolutely nothing to date. No message, disaster first single, we´ll see.
    I don´t know, you need a good first song or at least a strong message or feeling surrounding the upcoming release. Gaga´s Born this way era has being built for months and the message and her thoughts and looks are so powerful. Just to give an example…
    I think she really took the idea from Adele´s 19 and 21 albums… :)

185. May 11, 2011 at 8:52 pm
    KoreanDream says:

How boring.

186. May 11, 2011 at 8:54 pm
    Kavion says:

*Copy & Pastes my comment here instead*

Oh please. The only thing Beyonce’s ripping off is your fave’s wigs.

Round IV………………b****!

187. May 11, 2011 at 8:54 pm
    Curtwill says:

No, actually as a poster posted, she took from THE FANS. In fact, do people remember the Round IV campaign a while back? Why do you think the “stanbase” did that? So this is not a surprise, I thought B: Revolution, but I like this better because it’s personal and it does mean something TO HER. This era is so reminding me of B’day and that’s her best album era as far as the music go IMO so I am excited.

188. May 11, 2011 at 8:55 pm
    Kavion says:

@KOREAN DREAM
    Think of it this way, there’s going to be plenty of room on the case for a bomb ass album cover ;)

189. May 11, 2011 at 9:03 pm
    Big Ro says:

@ Kavion

Hey girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you ever catch my CHALLENGE TO Beyonce I posted on her official site?????????????

She’s tired trash, she tries so hard to be a drag queen! Run the World – Flop!

Flop, flop, flop- check the charts idiot!

190. May 11, 2011 at 9:27 pm
    MrsAubreyDrake says:

Hmmm I am going off Bey now…. I am really trying hard to get into her new music but I don’t think it is working. If anyone comes to me and say ‘You getting Beyoncé’s new album ‘4”? That sounds so boring to me. But I guess ‘4’ means alot to her by what she has said. Not hating or anything but if someone came to me and said ‘You getting Beyoncé’s album ‘I Am Sasha Fierce’ Now c’mon that’s an album name!!! Please Bey. I do hope you bring something out what I do like. X

191. May 11, 2011 at 9:34 pm
    KoreanDream says:

@Kavion
    LOL, are you excited for the video? I still think she should cancel “Girls” and move on, but whatever.

192. May 11, 2011 at 9:34 pm
    #imsooverbeyawnce says:

I’m so tired of beyawnce trying sooo hard. That b**** eat, sleep and s*** just like everyone else. The billboard award was purchased for her in an attempt to keep her relevant. An award the no one has ever heard of huh? A real diva doesn’t have to pull stunts to be recognized. Ms. B is looking really desperate and the entire world can see she is running scared. Pathetic!

193. May 11, 2011 at 9:56 pm
    Kavion says:

@KOREAN DREAM

It’s going to be the best video of her career. Did you see the full preview? It’s f****** amazing. Lol

194. May 11, 2011 at 10:35 pm
    DollBaby1o1 says:

Well, at least the album title has meaning!

I’m MermaidDamsel@youtube – videos singing acapella r&b-
    chante moore, xscape, alicia keys

195. May 11, 2011 at 10:37 pm
    X says:

Not hating AT ALL but the first I thought of when I saw that shot was Xtina.

The hair, the makeup, the lips, the pose…that pic is EERILY similar to one Aguilera’s promo shots for her Bionic record. JUST SAYING!!

Anyhow…here’s hoping this’ll be a good album…putting the lame-ass title and the whole Girls fiasco aside.

196. May 11, 2011 at 10:49 pm
    queenbey will always s*** on ur fave and leave them no option but 2 pout says:

The BBMA is the 1st of its kind and its goin 2 da HARDDEST WORKIN WOMEN in da industry since 2000, QUEENBEY!!!!!! Different day, but the same old haters wit their everyday hating ass comments.

197. May 11, 2011 at 10:58 pm
    queenbey will always s*** on ur fave and leave them no option but 2 pout says:

I find it quite amusing that QUEENBEY haters are puttin more energy in RTW than QUEENBEY!!!!! She really have u guys angry, upset, and bitching………. exactly wat she was aiming 4!!!! :-)

198. May 11, 2011 at 11:20 pm
    Beyonceshine says:

Soo many haters… to bad today has been bday :) f*** yall feelings !!

199. May 11, 2011 at 11:24 pm
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

beyonce looks beautiful
    cant wait for the promo to begin by tomorrow

200. May 12, 2011 at 12:08 am
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Beyonce Sure Know How To Keep The Haters Hating! Lmbao! I Love It!

201. May 12, 2011 at 12:13 am
    princebarbietv says:

Damn

202. May 12, 2011 at 12:15 am
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Kat Deluna! She Always Look Beautiful Another Reason They Hate Her! Not only is she pretty!But,she’s A Shrewd Business Woman! Talented and AHard Worker! These Fools are on here talking about she’s getting a award to stay relevant! Please She’s Been On Her Grind Everysince Day One! She Deserves An Award! Noone Else In The Industry Has Worked as hard as her in the last 10yrs are so! If she wasn’t on top of her game she wouldn’t Be Hated On! She’s Doing Her Thing! Killing Em! That’s why they hate her So Much! But She Has Millions Of Fans That Love Her!

203. May 12, 2011 at 12:20 am
    killyaselfhaters says:

@Its Always The Hating Women That Hate Her The Most! Especially The Racist Trailer Trash Ones! She’s Just Blessed So Get Over It Haters! Too Bad! Your Life Sucks! Its Not Her Fault!

204. May 12, 2011 at 12:21 am
    DAMAGECENTRAL says:

Beyonce – Run The World (Girls) Song Review

205. May 12, 2011 at 12:22 am
    DAMAGECENTRAL says:

Beyonce’s New Album Coming This Summer?

206. May 12, 2011 at 12:56 am
    who flop this mutha says:

Girls, who flop the world, girls
    girls, WHO FLOPS THE WORLD, girls
    girls, WHO FLOP THE WORLD Girls, girls,
    WHO FLOP THE WORLD….

4???…NEXT!

207. May 12, 2011 at 1:39 am
    Beyonce and Cb Fan says:

I love it!

208. May 12, 2011 at 1:50 am
    SOBEBOI says:

SHE IS GETTING AN AWARD THAT WAS NEVER HEARD OF OR NEVER RECEIVED BY ANY OTHER LIVING OR DECEASED LEGEND. WHAT MAKES HER SO SPECIAL. I SAY SHE PURCHASED IT TO TRY AND TAKE SHINE FROM THE OTHER GIRLS WHO ARE EATING HER CAKE RIGHT NOW. LOVE ME SOME BEY BUT GO SIT DOWN FOR ANOTHER 3 YEARS THEN I WILL BE READY FOR YOU.

209. May 12, 2011 at 1:52 am
    KoreanDream says:

@Kavion
    It looks amazing, I agree! Have you read about the album preview?

210. May 12, 2011 at 3:25 am
    Lady D says:

The name needs to grow on me.

211. May 12, 2011 at 3:25 am
    nice_girl says:

I can’t wait for this album to be released. I don’t like RunThe World (Girls) but hopefully the rest of the album will be really good. She probably went back to the studio and changed all the songs after the so-called new genre flopped so bad. She now probably wants people to forget that the single was released now.

212. May 12, 2011 at 4:06 am
    Abraham says:

why is it that all the bey stans up in every bey post and topic on TGJ, who are
    aggressive
    hateful and
    delusioal like,
    just happen to be gay men?

There is something very q**** about this.

213. May 12, 2011 at 4:09 am
    Abraham says:

Back to the topic, BEY(autotune) should get an award from al quaida for singing for camp gadaffi.

214. May 12, 2011 at 4:12 am
    Abraham says:

BEY(psycho neurotic)ONCE is a disgrace to the american people by taking part in this b******* period, she doesnt deserve forgiveness for singing for camp gaddaffi.

215. May 12, 2011 at 5:03 am
    harlem says:

ABraham……shut the f*** up like u know anything about that,….lmao

216. May 12, 2011 at 7:25 am
    DDD says:

The Queen is Back!!!!!!! We Love u Beyoncé. We can’t wait for the new LP

217. May 12, 2011 at 1:16 pm
    THANK GOD QUEEN BEY IS BACK I MISSED U BOO says:

wish it was called I WILL SLAY U b****** & YALL WILL DEAL. lol! sog lad da queen is back! sick of these basic hoes hoggin the air waves. wo bey music is BORING!

218. June 13, 2011 at 8:27 am
    Heffy says:

ur just all jealous cause u cant sing like her