Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Season 1 / Episode 4)

Braxton Family Values e1301665659349 Watch: ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Season 1 / Episode 4)

The Braxton sisters are back again with the 4th episode of ‘Braxton Family Values’ which aired last evening and, as has come to be expected from the 5 sisters, the show was packed with more comedy, arguments and a whole lot more.

Watch the episode below and be sure to tune in to WeTv on Tuesdays at 9pm ET to see more of the action:

{Content Removed As Requested}

• May 4, 2011 at 11:15 am
    JJFAN1814 says:

Love the show!

• May 4, 2011 at 11:56 am
    Leo says:

tamar is a stupid ugly b**** dot com

• May 4, 2011 at 12:33 pm
    Imgunnacheckuboo says:

@Leo, lol

• May 4, 2011 at 12:45 pm
    AppliciousJai says:

I love the show as well.

• May 4, 2011 at 12:47 pm
    hfdshgf says:

You are beautiful and deserve better life?

— Lo ve Wealt hy *C//0 m – :P :P :P
    a plac e gathering thousands of millionares, providing you chances to da t e with wealty people, accesses to upper class luxury life.

Don’t hesitate, your life will be changed!

• May 4, 2011 at 12:56 pm
    TRGreaves says:

Traci is a grown woman what did Tamar expect to accomplish byt taking her to charm school… can’t teach an old dog new tricks

• May 4, 2011 at 1:08 pm
    loooool! says:

looooool @ Leo.

she is soo fake and looks fake! i hope the mother doesn’t get that botox.

Toni i love you………

• May 4, 2011 at 1:36 pm
    MaZ says:

Love the show!

Tamar is tooooo much! haha!
    By the way she really needs to stop plastic surgery! Her mother is prettier at her age.

• May 4, 2011 at 1:40 pm
    Annika says:

They are all so fake and scary looking, Geesus

• May 4, 2011 at 1:50 pm
    CORY says:

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER SKIN SHE LOOKS LIKE A GHOST.

• May 4, 2011 at 1:59 pm
    CORY says:

WHY R THEY ALL SO UGLY EXCEPT TRINA AND TONI OMG BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• May 4, 2011 at 2:09 pm
    CORY says:

TOWANDA BLACK HAIR WORKS FOR U GIRL NOT THAT WIGGY s*** STOP IT PLEASE STOP

• May 4, 2011 at 2:16 pm
    Fuzzies says:

Tamar is dumb! She needs to take herself to Charm School before she tries to help anyone else. And saying how she felt like the Wizard of Oz, that made me laugh. The Wizard didn’t give anybody anything they needed.

• May 4, 2011 at 2:31 pm
    Jazmine says:

Tamar looks like a bloated version of Latoya Jackson . She revealed having a nose job on Wendy Williams’ radio show like 6 yrs ago and she was thinking of getting it done another time but her skin looks so much lighter than it did during ” the braxtons ” era , none of these girls are “darkskin” and lighting can do a lot but… she looks really different

Toni looks so beautiful , her skin is flawless and she seems so sweet . I love the show ! I was skeptical about them getting a tv show , i don’t like any of these types of show , i find them entertaining but they’re so stupid and badly scripted . this one is well balanced between relatable family issues , funny moments , crazy people etc… It’s great and i love that you don’t see much of their children , they’re not exploited , i’m sure it will last .
    I really hope they take this opportunity to venture into lucrative businesses
    And i really hope Toni finds “her Vincent” , she needs a great guy to help her take care of her two boys

• May 4, 2011 at 2:51 pm
    Music Lover says:

This show sucked ass in the beginning few episodes. Now it’s getting better with the drama, infighting, cat scaratches. Meowwww!!! LOL. I find Toni is like the most boring sister whilst Tamar steals the show.Toni just comes off as someone’s mom or auntie who just sits on the couch all day. Booooorrrring!!!!!

• May 4, 2011 at 3:48 pm
    Miss Jerelyn M. says:

I love this show, I am so happy that someone downloaded the full episode on here. Since I am not fortunate to have the WE station. This show should be on Bravo. Since there aren’t any black family shows on Bravo. PS Toni’s mom looks fine, however Tamar is alot to handle.

• May 4, 2011 at 4:17 pm
    YOOS says:

LOVE THEM SO SAD, THEY ROCK CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!

• May 4, 2011 at 4:21 pm
    Yellow Gorillah says:

I love it!!! =]

• May 4, 2011 at 5:31 pm
    TheMan4u says:

ITS CALLED A FRENCH CONNECTION WHAT!!!!

traci is slowly becoming my fav and my prayers are with you Toni

• May 4, 2011 at 6:24 pm
    uhh says:

tamar used to be so pretty. But now she looks real trannyish.

• May 4, 2011 at 7:12 pm
    =) says:

loooove it! especially Tamar!

• May 4, 2011 at 7:27 pm
    Tia says:

Im really not understanding all the negative comments on here ….. i mean besides the ones geared to Tamar because she IS a trip. I too thought Toni was a bit boring but now i understand why, her having Lupus doesnt cause for her to want to do too much of anything. I knew she was sick with something but i didnt know it was Lupus.Traci is hilarious to me, she reminds me of the ghetto Auntie lmao. Trina is so adorable to me, but its not cool that she doesnt help out financially with her mom. I really love the show so far. You guys are dope for posting episodes every week.

• May 4, 2011 at 9:18 pm
    ryry says:

tamar sshould stop all the plastic surgery.shes ruining her face

• May 4, 2011 at 11:29 pm
    miley says:

Tamar looks like Latoya Jackson to me, LOL!

• May 5, 2011 at 1:14 am
    Mina says:

I just wanted to take time and thank you for posting the episodes. It’s very much appreciated! It’s nice to see a show that it much more entertaining than the Kardashians who have absolutely no talent.

• May 5, 2011 at 1:28 am
    Helki says:

I agree with Tia. I think Toni is the sweetest, kindest person and I know someone who died from Lupus so my prayers go out to Toni. I hope she finds a guy that will love her for who she is. Tamar should stop the plastic surgery but she is hilarious. The show would be boring without her. Trina is cool but she needs to watch her alcohol intake. Tracy is like the auntie and she is funny, too. I think overall Evelyn did a pretty good job raising her girls.

• May 5, 2011 at 1:54 am
    wow says:

they’re wigs are just awful. make- up too

• May 5, 2011 at 3:18 am
    Misty Jean says:

Something is wrong with Tamar, lol. Doesn’t she realize she’s the most hood out of all of them? Her face scares me too.

• May 5, 2011 at 4:45 am
    credits says:

Tamar looks like a prettier version of lil’ kim….or a lil’ kim who is just not so little….but a lil’ kim look a like nonetheless.

• May 5, 2011 at 5:55 am
    Carlitos says:

I love me some Toniii.

• May 5, 2011 at 9:22 am
    Dunk says:

I looove this show so much, its brilliant and thank to That Grapejuice we can watch it in the UK Tamar us BRILLIANT and Toni is a sweetheart all the sisters are a trip, real talent and a great family

• May 5, 2011 at 8:57 pm
    KD says:

tamar will get a spin off show

• May 6, 2011 at 10:30 am
    FoShow says:

Some of you are haters. I love these ladies even though Tamar is a bit ridiculous. I think they are beautiful women, especially their mother. :-)

• May 6, 2011 at 6:52 pm
    JayBaybii says:

I am loving Traci!!! lol Do you have some Grey Poupon??? hahaha

• May 7, 2011 at 3:59 pm
    Yasmine says:

This episode was hard to watch…Toni is such a strong woman! Want your hair to look as good as the Braxton ladies? Go sign up now at http://StylePraise.com! Set up a profile for FREE, receive monthly tips, submit a review :)

• May 10, 2011 at 12:27 am
    Blackpusskat says:

Tamara is the BIGGEST b**** I know. I feel sorry for her husband…

• May 10, 2011 at 12:55 pm
    MIHANXOXO says:

I like the show……..finally everyone will get to see what a sweet heart Toni is. I grew up with the Braxton family and they have a amazing bond. And yes…..that is 100% TAMAR!! Lol. She’s been like that since middle school….maybe she’ll see herself and bring it down a little! And I”m so happy that Traci is finally getting some attention, she deserves it…….she’s a mother and wife that worked full time while putting herself through school. I honestly don’t really watch the show but I hope they all do well.

• May 13, 2011 at 2:54 am
    LYNIKA says:

THATS WHATS UP……..I GIVE BIG SHOTS OUT TO THE BRAXTON FAMILY TO ALLOW US TO VENTURE INTO YOUR PERSONAL LIFE…ALL OF THEM ARE GORGEOUS STRONG
    BLACK WOMEN….AND PERSONALY I FIND THE SHOW VERY ENTERTAINING.

• June 11, 2011 at 12:46 am
    JazzE says:

Tamar is such a bald-headed hater. Grow up! Toni is such a BEAUTIFUL person!

• November 9, 2011 at 2:24 am
    Domino says:

This is a good show, however Tamar really brings their classism down. She is very ghetto and fake, fake, fake. She is just over the top and tries to RUN everything and everyone. Her “mommy” needs to tell her to class up. Poor Vince.