Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Season 1 / Episode 7)

Braxton Family Values e1301665659349 Watch: ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Season 1 / Episode 7)

The Braxton sisters are back again with the 6th episode of ‘Braxton Family Values’ which aired last evening and, as has come to be expected from the 5 sisters, the show was packed with more comedy, arguments and a whole lot more.

Watch the 7th episode below and be sure to tune in to WeTv on Tuesdays at 9pm ET to see more of the action:

{Content Removed As Requested}

Tidbit: Click here to check out our recent interview with Tamar Braxton.

• May 28, 2011 at 5:18 pm
    bips says:

god bless you for this sam !!!!!! i was looking 4 that all week i think …that i’m addicted to that f****** reality i swear….

• May 28, 2011 at 5:25 pm
    Jasmine says:

Thanks for posting this. I can’t wait to watch it.

• May 28, 2011 at 5:30 pm
    kc36 says:

This video won’t even let you watch but a lil over 23 mins worth. It comes up saying you watched 72 mins and to wait a hour to watch some more . How is that when the show is only 44 mins long? Thank you for posting it but that don’t make no sense at all.

• May 28, 2011 at 5:50 pm
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

AMAZING, GLAD ITS BACK! WOO WOO!

• May 28, 2011 at 5:59 pm
    MaZ says:

HALLELUJA!

Better later than never.

Thank u SAM!

• May 28, 2011 at 5:59 pm
    jeremy says:

finally!!! i been looking for this for so long..can someone tell me what channel weTV comes on in chicago..on comcast….helppppp me

• May 28, 2011 at 6:01 pm
    cotch says:

that was a great episode..
    …Best Buy went Bankrupt so they working with Apple to give away these $1,000 giftcards for ANYTHING Apple at their store!! I use 2 emails & got 2..lol http://goo.gl/CPe0B

• May 28, 2011 at 6:52 pm
    Teairra says:

LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!! BEST SHOW EVER

• May 28, 2011 at 6:55 pm
    MaZ says:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM! Can’t wait for the next episode! :D

I think the best gift for their mommy (and for us) would be a new Braxtons (sisters) album!

• May 28, 2011 at 7:12 pm
    Quiana says:

Thank you because I was trying to find it myself and couldn’t find it.

• May 28, 2011 at 7:17 pm
    Dontez says:

its kinda weird cause last nite i had a dream about TONI, she came to my school and every one was in her face trying to talk to her, i was on the other side of the room and she made her way over to me. we talked for a second and i was really pissed off at myself because i didnt bring my DEMO TO GIVE TO HER. so she gave me her email address and said we will go from there.
    i woke up so mad bcuz it wasnt real FML.
    MAYBE ITS A SIGN I SHULD TRY N GET IN CONTACT WITH HER MANAGER.
    heres me singin.

• May 28, 2011 at 7:18 pm
    Tia says:

Those Braxton sisters SHOOOLLLLL do know how to SANG!!! I freakin love it!. I wish i knew how their individual voices sounded but they sound great together nonetheless. Tamar still irks my soul though, she knew her sister was not tlrying to hurt her feelings, obviously THERE IS something going on between her and vince and i think its still her career thats making it hard for them. So i really doubt that Tracey was taking out her childs pain on Tamar. I think Tamar started trippin and Tracey got mad too LIKE WE ALL DO. I love the show though, just love it, they remind me of my family. My grandma had 10 kids, 9 girls!! so i have a bunch of family.

• May 28, 2011 at 7:25 pm
    Siul1 says:

Thank you very much for posting the episode Sam!!
    I’m loving this show!!

• May 28, 2011 at 7:30 pm
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

It was a really good episode! LOVE it!

• May 28, 2011 at 7:47 pm
    Marsha Ambrosius go get the cd says:

tamar is something else, gotta love her

• May 28, 2011 at 8:20 pm
    ryry says:

made my day ave been waiting for it for 4 days,brilliant show

• May 28, 2011 at 9:28 pm
    ryry says:

the sister shud make an album all 5 of them,they can sing and the really know their voices.Traci was right abt the comment on Tamar marriage,Tamar shouldn’t judge her sisters relationships coz they are grown up adults who make their own decisions.Iam sure Tamar knows that no marriage is 100% perfect

• May 28, 2011 at 9:40 pm
    MacWork says:

OMG thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for posting this “Braxton Family Values episode 7. I’ve been looking for it since Wednesday. No luck AT ALL. ThatGrapeJuice.net is the business dot com and that real. I’m a HUGE supporter and LOVE this website site. Keep it coming. MUCH LOVE & SUCCESS!!!! -Mac

• May 28, 2011 at 9:48 pm
    nunu says:

I was wondering when the next episode was coming up thanks Sam. I love this show and will be sad when it takes a breather

• May 28, 2011 at 9:53 pm
    Bdaf07 says:

“Thank you, tonibraxton.com”

• May 28, 2011 at 10:49 pm
    Oggie says:

Thank for this Sam, what a great episode

• May 29, 2011 at 1:51 am
    mysterious says:

I really like this show

• May 29, 2011 at 3:16 am
    Coco says:

Awesome!!!

• May 29, 2011 at 3:23 am
    Abbey says:

Thank you so much for putting these up. I don’t get WeTv, so it’s great being able to watch the show on here. I so love the show!! <3

• May 29, 2011 at 3:31 am
    Holla says:

Sam, everytime I’m about to throw in the the towel with you, you reel me back in! Thanks for posting. Can’t wait to watch it!

• May 29, 2011 at 4:39 am
    Yat says:

Aw this is great. I have been looking for this all freaking week If you are a man and you were here I would kiss you in the mouth When next week will you have 8 posted? thanks

• May 29, 2011 at 5:50 am
    max says:

OMG. THANK U GUYS FOR POSTING THIS! IT’S BEEN ALMOST TWO WEEKS SINCE I’VE HEARD TAMAR SAY DOTCOM AND TRACI SAY BULL! …I KNOW I NEED HELP :-)

• May 29, 2011 at 6:43 am
    Coockie says:

ThNXX!! I love this show.

• May 29, 2011 at 6:52 am
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

Next week looks good!

• May 29, 2011 at 8:20 am
    BitchIcantevenspellwelfare says:

Sang Braxtons!!!!! Love this show.

• May 29, 2011 at 11:55 am
    Daznielle Jones says:

never even watched the show but i like the pic they have dresses looks nice

• May 29, 2011 at 12:05 pm
    drfenty says:

tamar is literally the worst

every show has a villain and tamar is the one for this show.

she can site there and cuss out errbadys husband in their face but as soon as tracy tries to make a point that tamars marriage is NOT perfect (as we have all see)…tamar starts acting a mess.

i wud have been pissed off too. I applaud Tracy for spilling the tea.
    and the fact tamar had to throw tracys apology back in her face shows what a stuck up ugly ass b**** she realy is.

she will NEVER EVER have a successful solo career the way she is acting
    she isnt likable
    she isnt pretty
    she may be able to sing and dance but the world has already seen how UNRELATABLE her personality is and will NEVER allow her .

she better stay leaching of that beast of a husband of hers for the rest of her days

stupid ass trophy wife is ALLL she will amount to.
    i cant believe her sisters sit there and take her crap

• May 29, 2011 at 8:02 pm
    Omo says:

I think this time Tamar was right, the girls stressed no gifts for the dogs arrrgghh I would kill my sisters dammit. Thank you for posting this.

• May 30, 2011 at 1:58 am
    JUDAS666 says:

@KC36

Download Cacaoweb. Do a google search for it. Once installed simply paste the videobb link into space provided. You can now watch time limited file sharing links without interruption.

Dude, the file eliminates commercials. Hence why an “hour” show is really 40 or so minutes long —>cause the damn commercials take up 20 minutes!!

• May 30, 2011 at 3:19 am
    Misty Jean says:

lol. i love this family. i’ve been looking for this episode all over. i’m so lazy to watch it when it airs.

• May 30, 2011 at 3:50 am
    Geronimo Deuces-Champion says:

• May 30, 2011 at 9:08 am
    mz.rae says:

OMG THANX SO MUCH I LOVE THIS SHOW :)

• May 30, 2011 at 11:27 am
    English Babe* says:

i love this website for just keeping it real for UK folks. nice to watch something for us for once.

• May 30, 2011 at 7:22 pm
    BrandyKellyTamar says:

LAWD JEBUS them girls can sing. Tamar’s voice is so crazy!!!! SANG GIRL!

• May 30, 2011 at 8:06 pm
    Mickey says:

I was watching this on youtube b4 they disabled it …thank you for uploading this episode.

• May 31, 2011 at 2:38 am
    ..... says:

I think a lot of people misunderstands Tamar sometimes because of her tone of speakling and her aggressive personality and mannerisms (hope thats the rite word) but if you listen to her points they make sense. In the case when Traci said if your marriage makes it through the years I dont think Traci meant any harm at all. I think she was just speaking normal like how any adult would speak. Like just saying everyone is not lucky to make it through the tough times of marriage. That is why she said if. Tamar just seemed to be sensitive and it just hit her at a spot which I think has to do with her music career. I hope Tamar doesnt let this music career spoil her marriage because she doesnt even have to sign to her husband. We all know she has talent and beauty. If you listen to Tamar’s “If You Dont Want To Love Me” you will see that the girl can BLOW!!!! Look at Beyonce and Jayz , Beyonce was not signed to Jayz’s record label when they got married. She still isnt but she just recently signed under his management which I think is diffferent. My point is I like Tamar’s personality and I think that she shouldnt let her music career hurt her marriage because she has ALL THE CONNECTIONS from what I see. Her sister is Toni Braxton plus she can BLOW and is Pretty. If her husband is not moving quick enough for her she should just pursue record labels as back up and not bring business into their HOME/ PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP. Because the Industry can mess up a Good Thing if she DOES THAT!!

• May 31, 2011 at 2:48 am
    ..... says:

Also I think that the reason why Tamar’s album failed could have been or is most likely because of lack of promotion. I think she should stick to rnb and some pop but not completely pop because her voice is TOOO HUGE for just Pop Music. SHE MUST DO POP and RNB BALLADS!!!!

• May 31, 2011 at 1:32 pm
    Ash says:

Thanks Sam!!!!! Ughhhhhh

• May 31, 2011 at 1:32 pm
    khris says:

How does 27:37 equal 72 minutes????!!!!

• May 31, 2011 at 5:21 pm
    thard says:

thanks for posting looking for it from last week. Yeaa!!! love it

• June 1, 2011 at 2:14 am
    Rashand says:

Thank you so much, I don’t get this channel so I was happy, keep them coming

• June 2, 2011 at 1:30 am
    sasha says:

WHY IS EVERYONE STEADY ON TAMAR CASE..SHE MIGHT BE LOUD AND AGGRESSIVE BUT SHE MAKES VALID POINTS..AND SHE IS NOT A GOLD DIGGER SHE BEEN WITH HIM FOR YEARS…AND EVEN IF SHE WAS I BET OVER HALF OF YALL WOULD TRADE SPOTS WITH HER NOW LETS BE REAL… AND I HATE THE FACT THAT SOO MANY PPL DO NOT FULLYU SUPPORT THE FEW BLACK SHOWS THAT ARE OUT BUT WILL QUICKLY SUPPORT OTHER SHOWS FOR EXAMPLE: ARMY WIVES, SEX IN THE CITY AND SOO ON

• June 3, 2011 at 12:16 am
    Laura says:

Tamar is off the damn chain!!

• June 8, 2011 at 2:53 pm
    Amy says:

Tamar was out of control. She does talk 24/7 and she thinks she is right ALL the time.