Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: ‘The Voice’ (Season 1 / Episode 2)

the voice aguilera e1303921499517 Watch: The Voice (Season 1 / Episode 2)

Let the search for ‘The Voice’ commence!

Hosted by Carson Daly, the US talent-search sees judges Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green, and Blake Shelton conduct “blind auditions” in hope of finding the next big star. The winner of the competition lands major recording contract with Universal Republic.

Check out episode 2 after the jump…

{Video Removed As Requested}

• May 4, 2011 at 7:02 am
    Perrylicious says:

Xtina is back better than ever!
    Love her!

• May 4, 2011 at 7:21 am
    pau says:

good luck xtina!!

• May 4, 2011 at 7:59 am
    OSO says:

LOVE THIS!

• May 4, 2011 at 8:41 am
    bbbhomaker says:

Yes go Christina!!!!thisis a great show!!

• May 4, 2011 at 10:11 am
    TaTa says:

Loving this show, this is just what the U.K needs, xfactor has been over after alexandra won, and i’ll be damned if we are forced another Cher Lloyd or Katie whatshername.

Producers of the voice…. make your way here, or bbc snap it up.

• May 4, 2011 at 10:12 am
    TaTa says:

Oh wait, who would be the judges….

• May 4, 2011 at 11:00 am
    Imgunnacheckuboo says:

This week’s episode was ok. They obviously used up most of the talent in the first two hours.

I can’t wait for next week though, to see them singers battle it out. That preview got me hyped.

• May 4, 2011 at 11:23 am
    Xadax says:

I’m gonna cry on the outcome between the Frenchie & Tarralyn head on battle. Frenchie will win obviously since she got an interview on Access Hollywood.

• May 4, 2011 at 11:29 am
    Ariana says:

@IMGUNNACHECKUBOO

Agreed. Last night’s contestants were just “meh”. I still think Adam’s team is the most versatile & talented. Christina mostly picked girls -and some of them aren’t as good as she thinks they are.

It seems next week’s “battles” are going to be interesting & fun, can’t wait!!!

• May 4, 2011 at 12:17 pm
    Imgunnacheckuboo says:

@ Ariana

Xtina, I think has the weakest overall team but the artists she has that are good are really good. I’m putting money on Frenchie for the win.

• May 4, 2011 at 1:14 pm
    LANDEN says:

Agreed, I Saw Raw Talent Coming Out Of Christina’s Team. Adam’s team as well.

But, Some of the Younger Girl Singers on both teams were Holding back. I’m not going

to count out Blake’s and Cee Lo’s Teams, and I’m Not going to say I don’t see a country

singer winning it. I will say that I see the singers from Xtina’ And Adam’s team having more

mainstream appeal. All Around, Hand’s down the Episodes Blew me Away! I’m Definitely

looking forward to seeing them compete but hating to see some of them be singled out

and off the show because they all have genuine and raw talent. American Idol and

X Factor are going to feel forced to make a Major Change and Quick because this

show is Already Surprising Everyone involved with huge Ratings!

• May 4, 2011 at 1:20 pm
    LANDEN says:

But that’s not what it’s all about. The Show Produced Some Real Genuine Talent with

Singers that range from many genre’s of music. I Especially thought the Female singers

from both Xtina’s team and Adam’s team were Exceptionally well Voiced and Could sign

a contract tomorrow. They all were truly that good. However, every one of them held back

just a little out of first time jitters and nervousness. As they sung, what I forgot to mention in

my post above, was that you could hear that nervousness and those jitters slowly went away.

• May 4, 2011 at 2:40 pm
    Ariana says:

@IMGUNNACHECKUBOO

Franchie’s strength lies in her popularity for being disqualified on American Idol due to a very stupid reason. I really don’t find her voice that impressive but she’s good.
    I don’t remember the other girls’ names but some of them are amazing nevertheless my favorites are some of the boys that I saw on the first show. They were awesome.

Anyway, this show is refreshing and I loved Adam’s shade towards AI, he’s hot & funny :D

• May 4, 2011 at 3:09 pm
    Imgunnacheckuboo says:

Adam is definitely hot! My mom keeps saying she thinks Blake is sexy. I’m like WTF? I just don’t see it.

• May 4, 2011 at 3:35 pm
    Ariana says:

Oh yes, Blake is hot!! Lol.
    He seems to be an ass but I find him very attractive :D

• May 4, 2011 at 7:01 pm
    Norge says:

Thanks a lot! I love this show! Next week this will turn out very interesting to watch!

• May 5, 2011 at 4:26 am
    LaLa says:

YASH!! MONICA & SIA next week! <3

• May 5, 2011 at 8:13 am
    Cheryl says:

love xtina <3

• May 8, 2011 at 4:47 pm
    Jaypxx says:

THANK YOU for the link!!!