Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: ‘The Voice’ (Season 1 / Episode 3)

the voice aguilera e1303921499517 Watch: The Voice (Season 1 / Episode 3)

Let the search for ‘The Voice’ commence!

Hosted by Carson Daly, the US talent-search sees judges Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green, and Blake Shelton conduct “blind auditions” in hope of finding the next big star. The winner of the competition lands major recording contract with Universal Republic.

Check out episode 3 after the jump…

{Video Removed As Requested}

• May 11, 2011 at 7:32 am
    Hudson Morrigan says:

Christina Aguilera! <3

• May 11, 2011 at 8:16 am
    LaLa says:

I’m download the episode now :D

• May 11, 2011 at 8:52 am
    KD says:

Some of the decisions made by the coaches were WTF. The only pick I agreed with was Cee-Lo’s. Oh well…

• May 11, 2011 at 9:15 am
    SipDatBoyz says:

Lovee Kasey! i hope she wins

• May 11, 2011 at 11:13 am
    Proping says:

i don’t like this show..Walmart Giving Back After Laying Off Over 50,000 People.. $1,000 Giftcards – I Grab 2 of Them..LOL http://goo.gl/ggRyB

• May 11, 2011 at 11:40 am
    Ariana says:

I don’t like Frenchie’s voice but she did well. During the preview it seems Tarralyn would be the one winning but during last night’s peformance you can tell that even though she has a good voice lacks vocal control. Single ladies got lost in all her crazy and unnecessary vocal runs.

Best duet of the night was Vicci and Nicky. Cee Lo chose the best song for these ladies and they totally killed it!!
    Overall was a fun show to watch.

• May 11, 2011 at 11:41 am
    Imgunnacheckuboo says:

So glad the girl with the horrible wig got the boot! I think that’s the first “Lace BACK” wig I’ve ever seen. lol

• May 11, 2011 at 12:10 pm
    queenbey will always s*** on ur fave and leave them no option but 2 pout says:

I really thought CEELO was goin 2 pick Niki, 2 me she SOUNDED WAY BETTER than that chick who was doin the indian dances. Niki KILLED dat song and that other chick knew it too, dats y she started over singing the song- and it didnt even fit the song.

• May 11, 2011 at 12:11 pm
    LaLa says:

I pretty much agreed with everyone except Blake. He knew damn well he was gonn kick the guy with glasses off regardless even though he did way better than that country singer. smh”

AGREED ON YOU with that!
    Damn Blake… he pick his comfort zone.
    Country dude is cool but Tyler deserved it more.

• May 11, 2011 at 12:14 pm
    LaLa says:

DAMN it’s a hard spot for the coaches to pick only 1 of two great singers. esp. with Niki vs Vicci… Tarralyn vs Frenchie. & that “ALMOST” dude… got his faith. poor him… but Casey girl is cool.

• May 11, 2011 at 12:20 pm
    chad says:

Frenchie is a better singer than tarralyn. She knows how to control her voice much better. Tarralyns high points may have been higher bt her low points we’re drasticaly low in comparison to frenchies.

• May 11, 2011 at 12:27 pm
    Imgunnacheckuboo says:

@QUEENBEY, I agree wit you there. I though Niki was better. That note she hit at the end. I was like it’s a lock but he picked the other one. Oh well.

• May 11, 2011 at 12:42 pm
    queenbey will always s*** on ur fave and leave them no option but 2 pout says:

@IMGUNNACHECKUBOO- Lol, I like reading ur comments- ur funny. Yea I agree wit u, dat note Niki hit give me FUCKIN chills……

• May 11, 2011 at 1:29 pm
    Quin says:

It was a good show last night. Ceelo made a mistake that’s for sure. Nikki shoulda took that one and Tyler was SOOOO robbed!

• May 11, 2011 at 1:44 pm
    Dave says:

Yes, I did not agree with Blake or Cee-Lo’s decision. I forget his name, but that gay dude SLAYED! Blake picked the country dude strictly because he’s A COUNTRY SINGER! LAME! & The African American girl (I’m African American so hush) slayed the girl on “Fuckin Perfect” I was like, WTF!?! When Cee-Lo picked the other girl. I agree with Christina’s decision on Frenchie because even though I really liked Tarralyn’s voice her “climax” parts were a bit off & unnecessary, & pitchy at that. She could’ve added some pizazz without it being unnecessary, that pizazz could’ve flowed with the flavor of the song, but it was just like “blah blah.” & Christina herself was talking about the extra runs & ab-libs, & focusing on “The Voice”, criticizing her own voice for that. But, Tarralyn did give it her all, but after the chorus Frenchie did, she really picked it up.

• May 11, 2011 at 2:38 pm
    Pop Off Son!!!! says:

Tyler sounded better than the other guy. Of course Blake was going to choose the country guy. Even though he was going for the long boring notes Tyler was flexing his vocals. Nikki out sang Vikki point blank period. I’m surprised at Cee-Lo. Neither of adam’s two were all that great and he made the right pick. Christina picked the wrong song for tarralyn and frenchie in the first place. Is it me or did anyone notice frenchie had more parts. It was clear to me that Christina liked her more even before the battle. I like frenchie but overall Tarralyn is the better vocalist. Plus frenchie sounded better on A.I. Anyway good show easy better then American idol

• May 11, 2011 at 4:17 pm
    Tr says:

Pretty good show, but one thing that didn’t go unnoticed was Christina’s response when those girls were siging that pink song. She was NOT happy!! LMAO

• May 11, 2011 at 4:25 pm
    Tr says:

LOL@ her indian stomping!! That was her ‘war dance’, you heard the man!! And yeah Nicki sounded great, and sang her heart, and her ass off, but that song, the passion, and the grit in which pink sings is more in keeping with the other girl..fair decision!!

• May 11, 2011 at 6:32 pm
    Madonna , xtina ,Britney , icons from USA !!! says:

I love NBC is the best show in USA !! And xtina is amazing!!

• May 12, 2011 at 12:16 am
    TTSUP3R says:

Blake robbed Tyler, robbed robbed robbed robbed robbed!!!!! He was CLEARLY the VOICE in that battle. I hope he makes it somehow. He’s a great singer.

At first I was rooting for Tarralyn, but during the battle she was all over the place with those runs..gurrrrrlllll noooo. Frenchie kept it sweet and her stage presence was a lot more appetizing than Tarralyn’s.

The minute Niki and Vicci started singing my ear immediately tuned into Vicci. Her voice is so unique. Niki’s voice sounded very generic in my opinion.

My favorite of the night however was Kasey. After her performance I wanted more! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her voice and she’s a bombshell to boot. Kasey has my vote for this show.

• May 12, 2011 at 12:29 pm
    Damn Right says:

Frenchie CANNOT sing period. She is completely out of tune. That other girl sang her off the stage, yet she was still picked. I wonder if the final 12 were picked long ago regardless of how they perform in the battle.

• May 14, 2011 at 1:19 pm
    LaLa says:

@DAMN RIGHT

“Frenchie CANNOT sing period”
    you are so DAMN WRONG. lol

• May 16, 2011 at 3:06 pm
    keym says:

tyler killed it, but the country judge was a bit strict when it comes to instruction. and i bet because attitude wise, everybody has to follow instructions to be the best.

@damn right

singing without vocal control is useless. thats one thing that frenchie had which the other girl got lost with. you cant just sing a high note if it doesnt match with the song.