Watch: ‘The Voice’ (Season 1 / Episode 4)

the voice aguilera e1303921499517 Watch: The Voice (Season 1 / Episode 4)

Let the search for ‘The Voice’ commence!

Hosted by Carson Daly, the US talent-search sees judges Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green, and Blake Shelton conduct “blind auditions” in hope of finding the next big star. The winner of the competition lands major recording contract with Universal Republic.

Check out episode 4 after the jump…

{Video Removed As Requested}

• May 18, 2011 at 6:00 am
    HOP-SCOTCH says:

#ILOVETHISSHOW

- BUT TO EVERYONE IN THE BEEHIVE FAMILY…….

IT HAS JUST SURFACED THAT BEYONCE WILL AIR HER “RUN THE WORLD” VIDEO ON AMERICAN IDOL TODAY – MAY 18TH

- SHE ALSO GAVE A LIVE PERFORMANCE OF THE SONG ON OPRAH YESTERDAY, AS PART OF HER FAREWELL SHOW, AND SHE ALSO DID A DUET WITH MADONNA

#
    OMGOSH

HERE’S THE 23 SECOND LINK TO SEE THE RU THE WORLD PERFORMANCE – IT IS JUST SICK!!!

SHE IS BACK!!!

• May 18, 2011 at 10:37 am
    Bruno Kin says:

still not liking this show at all..smh.Walmart Giving Back After Laying Off Over 50,000 People.. $1,000 Giftcards – I Grab 2 of Them..LOL http://bit.ly/go4Uh9

• May 18, 2011 at 11:02 am
    Dave says:

Christina slayed everybody just in her team’s rehersal’s all in 2.3 seconds, lol. Love the show.

• May 18, 2011 at 12:33 pm
    murrayg2 says:

I have just got a virus off that link

• May 18, 2011 at 12:58 pm
    queenbey will always s*** on ur fave and leave them no option but 2 pout says:

This show is really starting too p*** me da f*** off!!!! I really think Ceelo is pickin da wrost singers on purpose!!! And Blake should have picked dat guy instead of that bald lady.

• May 18, 2011 at 2:51 pm
    Ariana says:

I think the worst choice last night was Christina’s. The guy killed the song, the bald girl was just screaming like crazy. Bad choice.

Adam’s so winning this competition! Javier slayed!

• May 18, 2011 at 4:25 pm
    ~aMaZiNG.Lee~ says:

I loved Ceelo’s team’s version of Ne-yo’s “Closer” AMAZING!

I didn’t like how Adam hesitated to chose Javier! Dude WTF? He’s DEFINITELY the best in the competition and you want him to hold back? GTFOH! I love Adam, but dude was tripping!

• May 18, 2011 at 8:21 pm
    Xtina_Voicelera says:

Christina Aguilera has the best discography. Best melodies, lyrics and… ferociously epic voice.

Aguilera is my favorite pop singer of all time.

I cannot wait for the new album!!!!!!!!