That Grape Juice Interviews Keri Hilson

shares

As she made her way to her show-stopping Splash set, That Grape Juice TV chatted it up with R&B star Keri Hilson.

In this candid interview, the ‘Pretty Girl Rock’ singer opens up about her plans for the year, her racy ‘The Way You Love Me’ video, how she stepped up her game, taking a break after ‘No Boys Allowed’, and more.

As ever, we ask the questions you really want answers to. Enjoy!

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Tyler

Tyler (90)

• DEL BEY

DEL BEY (57)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (54)

• Mark111

Mark111 (46)

1. June 27, 2011 at 1:13 pm
    truciebedford says:

she needs to step her game up. She talks so much s***. Her work is amazing but she puts out weak vids. and that takes away from the huge star she could be

2. June 27, 2011 at 1:15 pm
    truciebedford says:

im still waiting for her to release All the Boys which is one of the best tracks on the album.

3. June 27, 2011 at 1:34 pm
    browngirl says:

truciebedford
    June 27, 2011 at 1:15 pm

well she did say she reads this blog, you never know, she might release it just for us!

4. June 27, 2011 at 1:58 pm
    truciebedford says:

@bg i read she’s working on another album already so I won’t hold my breath. it would be great if she just released for fans on her website or something.

5. June 27, 2011 at 2:32 pm
    Twista says:

No shade against Sam, because I do find this to be a thoroughly entertaining blog, but for Keri to say that TGJ is “one of the few positive blogs” is nothing short of absolute BS.

But I can’t knock her for wanting to kiss up a bit…

6. June 27, 2011 at 3:00 pm
    JJFan1814 says:

That Grape Juice is a positive blog???? Hhahahahahahah ok…

7. June 27, 2011 at 3:28 pm
    akasha says:

Keri Hilson must not read this blog because its anything but positive.

8. June 27, 2011 at 3:30 pm
    akasha says:

This blog is always talking s*** about Rihanna and I’m sure talked about Keri Hilson too. I guess to get a celeb attention you’ll be a fake b****.

9. June 27, 2011 at 3:31 pm
    akasha says:

This blog is always talking s*** about Rihanna and I’m sure talked about Keri Hilson too. I guess to get a celeb attention you’ll be fake.

10. June 27, 2011 at 3:32 pm
    akasha says:

this blog is so fake . Talk s*** about Rihanna and Keri.

11. June 27, 2011 at 3:47 pm
    demi says:

maybe she reads the blogs & not the comments lol…….
    all the boys would be an awesome single IMO

12. June 27, 2011 at 4:22 pm
    JUDAS666 says:

SHE’S BORING ME. YAAAWN, ZZZZZZ!!

13. June 27, 2011 at 7:26 pm
    rockstarr30008 says:

I love Keri’s personality such a cool chick and so humble! I’m definitely anticipating her third upcoming album!

14. June 28, 2011 at 1:04 am
    nice_gurl says:

She is humble and funny. I love the splash. It is a good blog, but too many haters writing bad things in the comments though.

15. June 28, 2011 at 1:57 am
    trinibarbie says:

always loved and still love keri she’s such a unique person

16. June 28, 2011 at 5:36 am
    Tay says:

I love Keri HIlson, not only is she beautiful and talented she is very SMART and articulate! very rare in this industry. SMART GIRLS ROCK!! love you keri girl!

17. June 28, 2011 at 5:43 am
    Jo-Jo says:

Her name is keri, shes so very fly oh my!! Loved this interview, thanks for posting it!!! Keri Hilson is the fu#kin BOMB!!! Do not sleep on this bad bi#ch!!

18. June 28, 2011 at 5:47 am
    TheMrs. says:

I have to say after being terribly disappointed at last nights BET awards where Keri didn’t win or perform, this was a breath of fresh air. I love that she is so down to earth, hard working, grateful for her blessing to be successful in this industry and absolutely talented!! I don’t think that she gets the credit or recognition that she deserves here in the US, however, I appreciate blogs such as this that display her talent! Please continue to feature more artist of this caliber. Love MissKeriBaby!!!

19. June 28, 2011 at 5:55 am
    Liz says:

loved this interview and her performance of All the boys…pretty girl rock acoustic??? Well, i didn’t like it at first but now it’s def growin on me. Keep making good music keri!

20. June 28, 2011 at 5:58 am
    Frankie B says:

she smart she hella hella s***, she fit, she can sing, she talented yo i fuks wit keri hilson…have you seen dem legs…they go on for days! i def put her in the top ten of bang b******

21. June 28, 2011 at 6:02 am
    Frankie B says:

she smart she hella hella s***, she fit, she can sing, she talented yo i fuks wit keri hilson…have you seen dem legs…they go on for days! i def put her in the top ten of bangin b******

22. June 28, 2011 at 6:06 am
    devi says:

ummmm…do ya’ll know that this s*** don’t work. everytime i try an post a comment it give an error. ya’ll need to fix this s***. btw – LOVE LOVE LOVE KERI HILSON!! BUT FIX THIS s***!! DAMN!!!

23. June 28, 2011 at 6:22 am
    VA STAND UP!! says:

LMAO at her saying this was one of the ‘positive’ blogs! Ha! She was either trying to be nice or she really never comes to this blog like….ever! Ya’ll stay shading the s*** out of people & you know it! Whew that was a good laugh!

Anywho, I really liked this interview. She seemed really down to earth & sweet here. She never really seemed like a b**** in her interviews, but this one she just came off very funny and likeable. She looked cute too. Even the hair.

She named all my favorite songs by her too! I’m praying she still release ‘All the Boys’ as a single but I’m doubtful since the album didn’ do so well.

24. September 6, 2011 at 6:00 am
    jake says:

keri hilson is the second coming of micheal jackson

25. September 6, 2011 at 6:08 am
    DoDo says:

I loooove Keri so much. I’m her fan since I heard The way I are for the first time. I could listen to Her songs 7/24, and she’s a very cool person :)

26. Vote

[…] we here at That Grape Juice wholeheartedly  disagree with that stance (she’s nice to us every time we see her), there are some who put their dislike for  her down to her alleged ‘beef’ with fellow […]