To Our Readers

Quote of the Day: Michael Jackson

michael jackson1 e1268742030146 Quote of the Day: Michael Jackson

Today marks two years since the late, great Michael Jackson passed onto eternity. And while the world will never know a talent as unique, as ‘other worldly’ as his, we are blessed to still be able to enjoy the legacy that he left behind. A legacy he perfectly described in 2001’s ‘Unbreakable’ from his criminally underrated ‘Invincible’ LP:

You can’t believe it, you can’t conceive it
and you can’t touch me, ’cause I’m untouchable
and I know you hate it, and you can’t take it
You’ll never break me, ’cause I’m unbreakable

Though the King of Pop was referring to his many detractors, in death, the song takes on a new meaning. Indeed, the dizzy heights of stardom he achieved is hard to believe, the length and breadth of his influence are undeniable, and – love him or loathe him- Michael Jospeph Jackson is in every which way unbreakable.

Long live the King….

4. June 25, 2011 at 1:51 pm
    Lucas says:

KING.

5. June 25, 2011 at 1:54 pm
    EXTREME HATE IS A DISEASE,GET IT CURED aka ISTANN4GAGA says:

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

The King of Pop crown will REMAIN on his head for a VERY LONG time.

6. June 25, 2011 at 2:00 pm
    bey'knight says:

king of pop is a corny title , he was more than a musician. he was an accelerator for cultural movement

7. June 25, 2011 at 2:03 pm

I love you Michael.

11. June 25, 2011 at 3:20 pm
    MJStanForLife says:

Yasssssss!

12. June 25, 2011 at 3:40 pm
    Beyodel, twerking 4 dollars and wigs says:

King Michael is forever. No one could ever….. NO ONE!

13. June 25, 2011 at 4:39 pm
    The Naked Truth says:

RIP to the G.O.A.T

No one will EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. June 25, 2011 at 4:50 pm
    B_stanning says:

MJ is the best there will never upon Gods green earth be another

15. June 25, 2011 at 5:32 pm
    Truth Seeker says:

The Ultimate Legend. He will forever be in our hearts <3

16. June 25, 2011 at 6:08 pm
    BEYONCE>>>the music industry says:

Sometimes i sit to myself and just stare in disbelief that MJ has passed on. I miss him so much! He is truly one of a kind! When he was alive GOD truly blessed him with a talent i have never seen in any artist PERIOD! RIP MICHAEL JACKSON LUV U SO MUCH

17. June 25, 2011 at 6:24 pm
    kumkum says:

Luv u Michael. still can’t believe u are no more. Miss u ssoo much. Rip. Thx for what u have done on earth.

18. June 25, 2011 at 6:48 pm
    cee says:

Been a fan for most of my life and will be one for the rest of it.

There will NEVER be another Michael Jackson. He’s one of kind, one in a lifetime. I still find it hard to believe that he is was taken. Nonetheless, his legacy will never die; therefore, he won’t either.

Love you most, Michael.

Michael Jackson 1958-FOREVER

19. June 25, 2011 at 6:54 pm
    brown boy says:

I bet people don’t even know that Brandy, The Vocal Bible ” is singing background vocals to this song. Yep she is” And thats why michael lent his vocals to her song “It’s Not Worth It” on her Full Moon album.

20. June 25, 2011 at 7:27 pm
    Renee says:

Love you Michael and miss you very much. Even though it’s been said many times, but I have to say it again for the zillionith time … he will never be replace. No other artist will ever touch the magnitude of star power and influence that Michael was able to do. Whether people want to admit it or not, he change the art form of the music video and brought parts of urban dance to the mainstream. His style of mixing music genres and ability as a songwriter in combination with his live electrofying performances is irreplacable. He is sincerely missed by his true fans.

21. June 25, 2011 at 8:09 pm
    MJ4EVER! says:

MICHAEL YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!! *chants* LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING OF MUSIC!

22. June 25, 2011 at 9:05 pm
    African( Senegal ) loooove breezy!!!!!! says:

R.I.P Michael, love you much, you’ll always live in my heart!! Love you, love you, love you…

23. June 25, 2011 at 11:27 pm
    King B says:

R.I.P. Mike. A truly irreplaceable gem. One of a kind. Hope you’re in a much better place.

24. June 26, 2011 at 5:35 am
    Bobby Ewing says:

Lyrics from another unreleased song of Michael Jackson’s titled “Xscape” fit even better.

“When I’m gone, this problem world won’t bother me no more…”

Rest in peace Mike…..

25. Vote

[...] tributes instead, like the 2009 clip of Filipino inmates dancing to Jacko’s hits. Meanwhile, That Grape Juice posted lyrics from MJ’s 2001 song “Unbreakable” to describe their take on the unique star’s [...]

26. June 26, 2011 at 9:15 am
    nice_gurl says:

Michael has inspired so many people. He was one of a kind. I can’t believe that it’s been two years.
    RIP Michael. Your music is still played by millions of people around the world (including me).

27. Vote

[...] tributes instead, like the 2009 clip of Filipino inmates dancing to Jacko’s hits. Meanwhile, That Grape Juice posted lyrics from MJ’s 2001 song “Unbreakable” to describe their take on the [...]

28. June 26, 2011 at 12:24 pm
    GREG says:

RIP Mike….. *standing ovation*

29. June 26, 2011 at 1:05 pm
    Matthew Charlery-Smith says:

I’m still sad! Glad I saw him before he died in London’s O2 Arena. Invincible was criminally underrated! Maybe you should do a “From the Vault” on Heartbreaker or Thretened from Invincible and draw attention to the production.

30. September 15, 2011 at 2:26 pm
    Suzie says:

Truly, MJ is the KING!
    He will live on forever!