The Business: BET Awards 2011 Special

video platform video management video solutions video player

The BET Awards 2011 is almost upon us. Airing live from Los Angeles’ Shrine Auditorium, the event sees performances from the likes of Beyonce, Chris Brown, Kelly Rowland, Lil’ Wayne, Trey Songz and more. Of course, the June 26th show will witness many a coveted award handed out.

Check out our resident host Patrick giving the rundown on Urban music’s biggest calendar night!

• June 22, 2011 at 12:54 am
    manfred says:

patrick take your hands off your pocket and your voice needs more life. comon be excited you talking bot the f****** bet awards

• June 22, 2011 at 12:57 am
    deejaybaps says:

kewl

• June 22, 2011 at 12:57 am
    deejaybaps says:

awesome stuff woop

• June 22, 2011 at 1:03 am
    Polliboy says:

loving the Splash! Congrats!

• June 22, 2011 at 1:15 am
    browngirl says:

lmao at the part where he goes ‘satellites’ haha

Arielle Replied:

Me too^^

• June 22, 2011 at 1:24 am
    Aeron says:

ThatGrapeJuice is really doing things big this time around! Congratulations! I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for your business.

• June 22, 2011 at 1:49 am
    Kae Stylez says:

Patty B! I have been a fan of yours for years!!!! I am looking forward to when you hit the BET awards stage. That is what I am looking most forward to!! Oh and a b**** named Beyonce!!! lol!

• June 22, 2011 at 1:52 am
    antertain says:

NEW SHIIIT
    Can’t knock the flavour of THATGRAPEJUICE

• June 22, 2011 at 1:54 am
    Leon says:

WOOOY!

You guys are making the other bloggers SWEAT right now Jeezz!!

This is the s***!

Well (the f**k) DONE!!

I hear crickets noises coming out of the haters caves

• June 22, 2011 at 2:12 am
    ヅ•·.·´¯`·.·•-ΛALEXISR-BAHAMAS♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ★ ☆ ✰ T.I.P.•·.·´¯`·.·•ヅ says:

Ummmmm.

• June 22, 2011 at 2:28 am
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

Congrats Sam..!!

This is a good thing! A VERY good thing!

Sidenote – Do you REALLY think 30-something-Kelly Rowland, being a year older, and then WELL-over 30-years-of-age, will be any better vocally?

(Me thinks not!) Not unless she’s, since then, discovered a time machine and those “magic Jill Scott vocal-cord-enhancing pills” the ‘wig fairy’ left under her ever-receding scalp!

X,Y,”and Z”

• June 22, 2011 at 2:55 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

Last year’s awards were underwhelming at best, but I think it will be much better this year

HOWEVER, I haven’t heard anything about an AALIYAH TRIBUTE.2011 marks her 10th death anniversary…They HAVE to do something for her.
    (R.I.P. Aaliyah)

• June 22, 2011 at 3:02 am
    Lebo(CaribbeanBoi) says:

KElly is gonna bring it …. F#@K the haterrs!

• June 22, 2011 at 3:38 am
    Renewedbyfavor says:

I LOVE PATRICK

• June 22, 2011 at 3:58 am
    Jasmine Renee says:

The satellites part #LMFAO, Sam this is great stuff, connecting us n UK TO US. The guy Patrick is fun one to watch.

• June 22, 2011 at 4:51 am
    MichelleWFan says:

Y’all killed it ! This is dope like realy !!

And i’m definetly waiting for Mary J. to perform ! That’s gonna be AMAZING and she just might perform her first single off her “My Life II : The Journey Continues” album !!!

PS: NO !! “Someone to love me” wasn’t the first single, it’s a remix. The first single is just about to get released !

• June 22, 2011 at 6:11 am
    Miguel says:

Welcome to the internet “That Grape Juice TV”. I am pleased to experience you. I am a fan of That Grape Juice .NET (minus the negative webmaters commentary/negative fans comments). I love the look and vibe of the website. So far “The Rundown” is my favorite section. The host Patrick did an EXCELLENT job (inspite of what some of these pathetic people say). As well as y’all, I’m also excited about the 2011 BET Awards Show and y’all can bet i’ll be on both sites checking out all y’all have to offer. I’d like to thank That Grape Juice for creating and maintaining such wonderful websites, and I wish y’all much love, peace, growth, and success.

• June 22, 2011 at 6:18 am
    Miguel says:

By the way, YES queen Beyonce will thrill us yet again this year, and I’m dying to see what she serves us this time around. I have a feeling Run The World (Girls) will be performed and may even come close to topping her Billboard performance, so we’ll see! Who runs the BET Awards? Beyonce! Lol. And I’m looking forward to recieve my pre-ordered copy of Beyonce’snew album, due out on June 28. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and do more than that, talk to me as well. Patrick and That Grape Juice RULES the internet! Lol.

• June 22, 2011 at 6:36 am
    natalie says:

Wow that host is so hot and so informative! He is a keeper… where can I see more of him?

• June 22, 2011 at 6:39 am
    jubin says:

YOur my motivation PAtrick! WORK IT

• June 22, 2011 at 5:04 pm
    molly says:

I not feeling the host. You need someone who will be imformative and bring humour/a bit of shade.com. He was repeating alot of the imformation over and over again.

However, well done Thatgrapejuice. This is BIG! I like the background and how professional it is looking. Congrats! Just please get another host soon.

• June 22, 2011 at 5:38 pm
    LSZ says:

At 1st I thought it was Sam standing there LOL

• June 22, 2011 at 9:34 pm
    Danke says:

ARE YOU KIDDING? What a crap host………………………………………………….

And WHIP MY HAIR as back music??

• June 23, 2011 at 2:08 am
    nice_gurl says:

Can’t wait to see the awards. I’m so excited for Beyonce and Kelly, as well as Chris Brown. But Whip My Hair is nominated for an award?

• June 23, 2011 at 5:36 am
    Adriana from Georgia says:

This host Patrick is the business, I have watched this so many times and I found him on twitter @patricklyspeakn, this guy is legit i found his youtube channel too http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyLifeProductions. You gotta look up the Top Ghetto Names video. LMAO!

• June 23, 2011 at 12:48 pm
    kashai says:

wohoooooooooooooo cant wait to see king bee killing it who run this mother? king bee get it kelly rowland dry us move over there ugh king bee will oitshine u like ur fans says haahahahah they goes beyonce let kelly rowland shine like how dumb can u be? u just prove that bee is the shittt and she will outshine her so bye bye haters

KIM Replied:

What is B suppose to do wait on K Rowland and not promote her s***. All these years kelly was just putting OUT singles! now beyonce have to hold back for kelly. Can people be more stupid? THE STAGE HAVE ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF THEM.

• June 23, 2011 at 5:20 pm
    NOBITCHASSNESS says:

I REALLY don’t wanna be rude but you guys need another host. He looks so uncomfortable.

• June 23, 2011 at 6:16 pm
    NOBITCHASSNESS says:

I take that back, he just needed to get into it. Keep em coming.

• June 23, 2011 at 6:59 pm
    browngirl says:

so is this gonna be like a weekly thing then?

• June 24, 2011 at 3:58 am
    Jacquez says:

iM ready to see Chris…iM OVER bee SORRY !

• June 25, 2011 at 8:49 am
    Earl says:

Very Professional!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• March 30, 2014 at 5:42 pm
    Amber says:

Todays deal provides free coupons and discounts codes of on line deals to save your money on online purchase. Its is side where you can search and browse more than 15000 free discount codes and coupons of online stores, products and brand of your own choice. Todays deal helps people to save their money on online purchase by availing free discount codes and coupons on our webpage while making online purchase from your favorite online stores and brands. We provide the guide line not only to our regular customers but also to those who are new to online purchase by extending the benefit on your retail order by using discount codes and coupons.