Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Season 1 / Episode 9)

Braxton Family Values e1301665659349 Watch: ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Season 1 / Episode 9)

The Braxton sisters are back again with the 9th episode of ‘Braxton Family Values’ which aired last evening and, as has come to be expected from the 5 sisters, the show was packed with more comedy, arguments and a whole lot more.

Watch the 9th episode below and be sure to tune in to WeTv on Tuesdays at 9pm ET to see more of the action…

{Content Removed As Requested}

Tidbit: Click here to check out our recent interview with Tamar Braxton.

• June 8, 2011 at 1:41 pm
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

LOVE IT!
    DONT WANT IT TO END!
    I LOVE BFV!

• June 8, 2011 at 2:19 pm
    yaaaasss says:

The only ones I like are Tamar and Towanda. The rest are lame. Toni and Traci are the pits x_x

• June 8, 2011 at 2:23 pm
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

NEXT WEEK LOOKS GOOD!

• June 8, 2011 at 3:13 pm
    Be BETTER not "BItter!" says:

I Love this Show, I love the whole family dynamic and the realness of it.

P.S. Am I the only one who thinks the Braxtons are very similar to the Knowles just with less siblings. I would leave to see that Reality Show in about 10 years including Kelly of course! HAHA

• June 8, 2011 at 3:30 pm
    Neo says:

damn, they therapist, dr. cherry, has so f****** unpleasant and irritating voice. phew!

• June 8, 2011 at 4:11 pm
    Neo says:

all of them Braxtons have beautiful eyes.

• June 8, 2011 at 4:29 pm
    Ab says:

Cant wait for next week with Tamars Ooh Ooh. And the mum was Right tell that bastard

• June 8, 2011 at 5:30 pm
    Dilla (DC3's Pimp) Get My Money Slore says:

Their dad wad dead wrong for not showing up to see his children. I adore this show.

• June 8, 2011 at 5:37 pm
    kim says:

thx for posting, next wk looks funny as hell cant wait

• June 8, 2011 at 6:08 pm
    Pam says:

TAMAR IS FAKE AS HER HAIR, SHE KEEPS SAYING SHE WANTS TO DO A CD THIS IS H DID A CD IN 2008. I SAW ONE OF HER VIDEO ON YOU TUBE. ISH PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!

• June 8, 2011 at 6:42 pm
    Redfella says:

I love Trina!! she really attractive! This is a really cool show, every week im waiting for the next episode to surface online (i dont have WeTV)

• June 8, 2011 at 9:05 pm
    tia says:

Chile!! Next week is gonna pop off!! I can’t wait. It really broke my heart to see their father play them out like that. IT was like I was looking at some little girls who waited by the window for Daddie and he never showed up. I had NO idea that their father carried on a double life for 9 years, that is tragic and I dont blame their mother if she has some hatred for him. But the girls had a great upbringing and i would totally watch a movie about them all from childhood until now. Tracie’s husband looks like a freakin douche bag. Love the show and thanks again Sam

• June 8, 2011 at 9:42 pm
    English Babe* says:

Trina with her drink cracks me up lol! I’m glad we got to see more of her this time. Toni i just love as always…..love the mum and nice to see Traci and the brother again.

Tamar didn’t annoy me this time and Towanda is the nicest.

Daddy was dead wrong for not showing up or calling…always the religious ones are hypocrites.

• June 8, 2011 at 10:15 pm
    MaZ says:

AWWww I’m gonna miss them!

Can’t wait for the next episode and season … Hot!

When will the next season start? Fall 2011?

• June 9, 2011 at 12:00 am
    MichelleWFan says:

I feel so good and bad watching this… LOL
    It’s just so freaking GOOD and addictive, but for a dude is it right ?.. loooool

• June 9, 2011 at 6:15 am
    BeyondGossip.Com says:

Emotional One…but lovin it.

• June 9, 2011 at 11:28 am
    coockie says:

Poor Toni, I felt bad for her hearing her story on being teased. Don’t give up Toni you are a ICON!!

This is a reason why teasing in any form is wrong, because it effects the victim tremendously for many years. (*cough* TGJ) Haters will be haters!

• June 9, 2011 at 12:30 pm
    Oggie says:

What a brilliant episode!!!! this episode went to Trina, Hilarious!!!! and next week looks Fantastic!!!

• June 9, 2011 at 1:26 pm
    Mel says:

I need another source because its telling me wait 60 minutes to continue watching. So I’ll wait 60 min just to finish the remaining 13. Crazy

• June 9, 2011 at 9:18 pm
    nice_gurl says:

Funny and interesting show.