Cher Lloyd Graces T4

shares
Cher lloyd swagger jagger 460x259 Cher Lloyd Graces T4

She remains one of the hottest topics in the UK even an entire year after she rose to fame on X Factor UK.

Now, Cher Lloyd has further intensified the promotion for her single ‘Swagger Jagger‘ with an appearance on British programme, T4.

Check her out below…

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (154)

• Tyler

Tyler (140)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (137)

• Mark111

Mark111 (81)

1. July 31, 2011 at 4:27 pm
    t says:

I love her but her music is just ok…i know she can do better!

2. July 31, 2011 at 4:31 pm
    Cher Lloyd Performs On T4! says:

[…] Thanks TGJ […]

3. July 31, 2011 at 4:32 pm
    Lolsmileyface says:

I just gained x39048132 more respect for Ms. Lloyd.
    She got up there and sung live, no matter how questionable her talent is and how annoying the song is.
    Seriously, kudos to her.

4. July 31, 2011 at 5:04 pm
    True Skarlet says:

@LOLSMILEYFACE

I just gained x39048132 more respect for Ms. Lloyd.
    Seriously, kudos to her.

______________________________________________________________________

Co-sign

5. July 31, 2011 at 5:10 pm
    Malibu Barbie says:

cher lloyd wud get my respect if she PUSHED for more original music. not the crap thats out today.if she was a bad b**** like that i wud by 100 copies of her album.. im not here for another SWAGGER song.
    NO MA’AM PAM who sang the national anTHEM! noo!

6. July 31, 2011 at 5:21 pm
    FACTS says:

Well… She is (or was) #1 on the UK charts, good for her.
    she has potential

7. July 31, 2011 at 5:29 pm
    YeaBey DON'T CURR IF THEY TALKIN 2MORROW says:

I won’t say she can’t sing…because she can

BUT HER MUSIC?? NO MA’AM

Its like a 10% upgrade of Kidz Bop music….

she says “get swagger of your own” yet still she samples “My Darling Clementine” which also was sampled by a kids song called “Little Donkey”

GIRL………….BYE!!!

8. July 31, 2011 at 5:38 pm
    Malibu Barbie says:

@YEABEY lmfaoooo!!! DEAD!

9. July 31, 2011 at 5:51 pm
    ヅ•·.·´¯`·.·•-ΛALEXISR-BAHAMAS♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ★ ☆ ✰ T.I.P.•·.·´¯`·.·•ヅ says:

Was about to say she’s hot until she opened her mouth to speak. The interviewer on the other hand ^_^

10. July 31, 2011 at 5:52 pm
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN says:

Please knock jls of number 1 next week.

11. July 31, 2011 at 6:05 pm
    TRU says:

PROOF THE SKY IS FALLING

12. July 31, 2011 at 6:17 pm
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN says:

CHER LLOYD GOES #1 ON ITUNES Hahahhaha

13. July 31, 2011 at 6:34 pm
    YeaBey DON'T CURR IF THEY TALKIN 2MORROW says:

@MALIBU BARBIE
    LOL…But seriously though…they can keep her where she is Because her music is not U.S worthy…at all

14. July 31, 2011 at 6:36 pm
    honeydip says:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK

15. July 31, 2011 at 6:46 pm
    RihannaNAVY says:

Luv the song & she’s getting better as a performer.
    I APPROVE!

16. July 31, 2011 at 7:23 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

I’m not going to lie.The performance was great but mostl because of the dancers, the clever lighting, the styling and the whole ‘crew on the street’ kind of staging.Btw, she wasn’t singing 100% live, she did have a backing track.
    And as regards to the interview, I’m not sure if she’s an ignorant and arrogant girl trying to pretend that she’s cute, cool and dumb or a genuinely cute, cool and dumb girl.Hmm…

17. July 31, 2011 at 9:41 pm
    nice_gurl says:

I absolutely hate this song and from what i’ve heard from the preview of the album, it doesn’t sound much better. At least she sung live and was an energetic performance.

18. August 1, 2011 at 4:36 am
    Scott says:

She will flop hard JLS will go back t No 1 from Wedneday and she will drop to about 8 on itunes.She has no tlemnt ad isall hype.Syco are a useless lable and need to learn that they cant keep releasing crap.

19. August 1, 2011 at 3:57 pm
    Leila says:

It’s just the beginning for Cher.. She will probably make an appearance on the us X Factor to promote her album and show that a young 17 years old like her can make it.. I know she has potential.. Im just waitin for the time she will sing and create her own music. I don’t think she show what she really got yet with her new album, with time she will make it. I just remember her audition for X factor and her prestations for the show.