Watch: Ne-Yo On New Music, TV

ne yo libra scale 0 Watch:  Ne Yo On New Music, TV

R&B crooner Ne-Yo stopped by VH1′s Big Morning Buzz to chat about his new album ‘Love & Passion’ – due fall 2011.  The singer, who’s featured on rapper Pitbull‘s  ‘Give Me Everything’ (currently #1 on Billboard Hot 100), also discussed plans to venture onto the small screen.

See what the ‘Sexy Love’ singer had to say about these topics and more after the jump:

• July 2, 2011 at 8:15 pm
    La-Q says:

His last album was sh*t. Lets see what he comes out with.

• July 2, 2011 at 8:21 pm
    Dale__23 says:

YEA I WAS SERIOUSLY DISAPPOINTED WITH HIS LAST ALBUM, CAUSE I HAVE AT LEAST 6 OR 7 SONGS FROM EACH OF HIS ALBUMS, AND NONE FROM “LIBRA SCALE” EXCEPT FOR THE 2 SINGLES…”YEAR OF THE GENTLEMAN” IS THE DIRECTION HE SHOULD’VE STUCK WITH.

• July 2, 2011 at 8:47 pm
    ISTANN4GAGA says:

‘Give Me Everything’ is #1 on the HOT 100???
    I’m sorry but that song SUCKS major balls to me….

Anyway,If Ne-Yo goes,back to his 05-07 days,then he’ll be alright (if he does change sounds,he shouldn’t do pop(if he does,not anything like that catastrophic mess known as ‘Beautiful Monster’.))

• July 2, 2011 at 8:54 pm
    mobwife says:

I would much rather hear then see Ne-Yo!

I’m confused its PITBULL’s song! Stop it Ne-Yo, just when I think I can give you a chance you go and do a damn interview!

I hate VH1 and ths damn show! This witch is too fake!

• July 2, 2011 at 10:48 pm
    Olip says:

What are y’all talking about ???!!! LIBRA SCALE WAS GRRRRREAT !!

• July 3, 2011 at 12:01 am
    Fantasy Ride says:

He needs to stay R&B

• July 3, 2011 at 12:37 am
    sylvia says:

might beyonce collaborate with chris brown … check it out at http://kelsnetwork.blogspot.com/

• July 3, 2011 at 4:47 am
    BAA says:

Well i actually like the first 2 singles from Libra but he does need to go bac to making music from his heart, instead of jumping on the pop dance techno bandwagon. His first two albums to me, was 2 of the best R&B albums released in the 2000s decade. So i hope he return to his roots but also grow a little from that.

• July 3, 2011 at 10:33 pm
    NE-YO*STAN says:

Just saw Ne-Yo in concert yesterday, finally. Very charismatic, funny and professional. Can’t wait for the album.

• July 4, 2011 at 8:02 am
    nice_gurl says:

That cap was annoying me during the whole interview. Glad that he’s bringing back ballads. I think at the end of this year, there will actually be some good music out. Ne-Yo and Bey are bringing back the soul missing from the radios.

• August 24, 2011 at 6:41 pm
    anonymous people every day must dance says:

i dream about u neyo love ya