Lady GaGa Visits The View

shares
gaga 23 e1308191803183 Lady GaGa Visits The View

Pop’s hardest working woman, Lady GaGa, paid a visit to The View today to continue the aggressive promotional push for her ‘Born This Way’ LP.

Indeed, the album’s Platinum status hasn’t deterred the 25 year old from pressing on with her plugging duties, as she not only chatted it up with Whoopi, Barbara, and co, she also took to the stage to perform new single ‘You & I’.

All the action after the jump…

Interview

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Tyler

Tyler (109)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (82)

• DEL BEY

DEL BEY (58)

• Mark111

Mark111 (56)

1. August 1, 2011 at 1:28 pm
    T says:

Absolutely nailed it. Can’t wait for You & I to be number one!

2. August 1, 2011 at 1:28 pm
    TNAiPM says:

AMAZING! Love her and Whoopi <3! Follow me on Twitter! – http://adf.ly/1IF2E

3. August 1, 2011 at 1:28 pm
    jamir21: I STAN 4 THE BEEHIVE&THE NAVY !!!! says:

Yes Gaga !!!!

4. August 1, 2011 at 1:31 pm
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

SHE KILLED IT

THAT PROMO SCHEDULE JUST WONT LET UP !!!!

*I AM TIRED OF HER THO -_- *

5. August 1, 2011 at 1:50 pm
    JuicyBS.com says:

JAY Z and Kanye West are beefing over ‘Watch the Throne’

6. August 1, 2011 at 1:51 pm
    KINGB BISH says:

I LIK HOW GAGA SAID QUEEN BEY GOTTA LUV DEM

7. August 1, 2011 at 2:03 pm
    230 SHOWS,30 COUNTRIES,DOZENS OF WIGS SNATCHED (ISTANN4GAGA) says:

And so I heard…..

SN:I might be late but did anyone catch her leaked setlist for BTWBALL???

8. August 1, 2011 at 2:06 pm
    JJFAN1814 says:

SHE IS KILLLLLLLLING. :]

9. August 1, 2011 at 2:06 pm
    YeaBey Is Heartless NOW DEAL! says:

da f*** is this “SKINNY COW” s*** that TGJ is promoting on there homepage
    *clicks play on videos*

@ISTAN4GAGA
    I saw the setlist on ATRL a few weeks back …lol

10. August 1, 2011 at 2:17 pm
    230 SHOWS,30 COUNTRIES,DOZENS OF WIGS SNATCHED (ISTANN4GAGA) says:

oh…..lol
    what’s the tea with Laceflop???I heard he got exposed as Kerry.

11. August 1, 2011 at 2:42 pm
    WildChild says:

@istan4gaga i realized a long time ago that Kerry was other people on here. I’ll keep the rest to myself though.

12. August 1, 2011 at 2:48 pm
    YeaBey Is Heartless NOW DEAL! says:

@ISTAN4GAGA
    YUP LACEFLOP is KERRY

i Knew something was fishy when LACE FLOP said “Khia is better than Lil Kim” and then to top it off… LACEFLOP replies “f*** me” to @ASAP

Who else comments like that on here? KERRY JOHNSON!!!! LMAOOOO!!!

13. August 1, 2011 at 3:03 pm
    HEAVYMETALLOVER says:

And when Gaga is going to release her real hit-singles (Marry the night, Americano, Scheiße, and ..ye…HML) ?
    Yoü and I is a great ballad, but not a hit. I dont get the promotion and singe release politic.

14. August 1, 2011 at 3:14 pm
    s*** says:

FLOP,

FLOP,

FLOP!!

FAIL This Way is ALREADY out of the Top 10 :lol:

15. August 1, 2011 at 3:47 pm
    Just A Thought says:

@ s*** what about “4” hasn’t even gone gold yet so STFU!!! b****

16. August 1, 2011 at 3:50 pm
    KristoPhro says:

She looks like Xtina! hahahahahaha…. She’s loosing her “original” style!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ALl you little monster are blind by this wack buck tooth b****

17. August 1, 2011 at 3:56 pm
    honeydip says:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!!
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!!
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!!
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!!
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!!

18. August 1, 2011 at 3:57 pm
    JohnVidal says:

That performance of You and I was so great! I love it. Talent is what matters and she has it. End of.
    Well, and she also has the success on lock :)

19. August 1, 2011 at 3:58 pm
    Those That Cannot Do, Stan says:

Happened to catch her on the view, she was okay but just found it hypocritical when she called Tim Gunn a bully and once again didn’t say a peep about her own little monster’s actions.

I can’t get with the fakeness.

20. August 1, 2011 at 4:32 pm
    Gagalo!!!!(Aka African...) says:

Ohh my god! i’m soo proud of Momy-Monster, she made an elegant entrance! She never fails to deliver a wonderful acoustic performance!!! Lov-u Gaga!

21. August 1, 2011 at 4:33 pm
    theman says:

Nearly 2 million in the states & 4 million ww is not a flop. Her album has spawned two top 10s and a #1 single. STAY DELUSIONAL !!!!!!!!

22. August 1, 2011 at 4:47 pm
    Truth Seeker says:

Gaga was absolutely brilliant on The View. She added a much needed spice to the show. I may not still care for You & I being the next single but she slayed that performance. She looked terrific- I loved the houndstooth ensemble and matching piano.

23. August 1, 2011 at 5:01 pm
    The Naked Truth says:

GREAT JOB!!!!

You have to respect this womans drive and determination!

24. August 1, 2011 at 5:02 pm
    theman says:

AMAZING WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. August 1, 2011 at 5:33 pm
    Lady Troll Newbie Wannabe Opportunist says:

Lady Caca accused Christina Aguilera of plagiarism over little BANGS when Lady Caca HERSELF copies many different artists ALL THE TIME (peers and veterans alike)

“Anyone with two eyes can see the resemblance”.

Lady Caca used Christina Aguilera’s name in paid advertisements to promote her flopping self and her “The Fame” debut album that was also flopping for almost a year!

Bottom line, Lady Troll Newbie Wannabe Opportunist is :
    a plagiarist, a copycat, a lunatic, a newbie, a wannabe, a bad male-sounding singer, a very average piano player, a stupid lyricist, a horrific music maker, a clown, a fame-obsessed monster, a troll, a drug-lover, an overrated mess adored by ignorant delusional monsters and crazy, demented media, an opportunist, etc.

26. August 1, 2011 at 5:43 pm
    lady clown says:

I am not impressed by the @ss-kissing that the media does towards Lady Caca and all the millions of Twitter fans she has.

I see how sh*tty Lady Poop is. I am not blind or deaf. Lady Poop’s music is terrible. She is a puppet like all the others. The ultimate copycat, her and her Haus of Caca. A desperate fame basta@rd. Ewww.

27. August 1, 2011 at 5:46 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

Flop tranny.

28. August 1, 2011 at 5:50 pm
    502 Bad Gateway(Dollar$ign$kills) says:

^^^^
    Lol @ all the hates coming in late

Is it me, or does she sound better live then on record?

29. August 1, 2011 at 6:03 pm
    King B says:

Love it. She looked and sounded great. And I don’t know why, but this particular outfit takes me back to Gaga circa The Fame-era.

@ Dollar$ign$kills:

She does. The production on her records tend to obscure her vocal talent.

30. August 1, 2011 at 6:44 pm
    KristoPhro says:

BOOORING!!!!!!!! b**** NEEDS TO GO!!!!!! HER LITTLE MONSTERS ARE LAME TOO!

31. August 1, 2011 at 8:53 pm
    Gagalo!!!!(Aka African...) says:

@lady clown
    August 1, 2011 at 5:43 pm

_ Hahaha! h** you do sound bitter and pressed!!! Gaga is NOT ONLY ” a pop star”, she HAS TALENT!!!! You mad b****?:-) Pfff we don’t ge a”Scheibe” Go cry go somewhere else! llol!

32. August 1, 2011 at 10:32 pm
    Lady poop says:

Lady Caca’s voice is extremely average and she has no vocal range. Her songs are terribly easy to sing.

Her piano skills are extremely boring.

Her lyrics are absolutely, horrifically BAD and embarrassing!!!!!!!

Lady Caca’s music is annoying, noisy, repetitive, derivative.

Lady Caca has no real talent. She is extremely average. People are just easily impressed and blinded by her stinkin’ wigs and Halloween costumes, which she steals from others all the time.

Indeed, tha Lady Caca haters are “bitter and pressed”, and WITH REASON! Lady Lunatic should not be getting all this attention and success. The “Monsters” and the media are all deranged, but it’s only a matter of time before they wake up and realize how epically sh*tty and w@ck Lady Sh*t is.

You mad Lady Caca fans? Stupid, embarrassing Monsters? Stay mad at the truth : Lady Caca sucks.

33. August 2, 2011 at 2:45 am
    jane says:

Chris brown snapped getting out of a car with his ass bulging out …. who knew he had a big ass…lol .. LADIES CHECK IT OUT AT http://www.kelsnetwork.blogspot.com/

34. August 2, 2011 at 2:49 am
    KINGB SLAYS! says:

YAY! she called Beyonce ‘Queen B’ :D another singer who worships the REAL QUEEN ! Cheers to Gaga!

35. August 2, 2011 at 4:14 am
    nice_gurl says:

She was funny yet again without even knowing she was funny. I loved the bit when she said Queen Bey. And the You and I performance was fantastic. You could see that she wanted to get up on that piano but for some reason couldn’t.