ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Season 2 Of ‘The Voice’ Scores Official Premiere Date

the voice nbc  1024x682 Season 2 Of The Voice Scores Official Premiere Date

Fan of hit talent show ‘The Voice‘?

If the answer to the above was yes then you just may be in luck.

For the second series of uniquely formatted singing competition has received an official premiere date and it may be a little later than you think.

Find out when below…

TVByTheNumbers report that season 2 of ‘The Voice’ will begin on ¬†February 5th 2012.

Evidently scheduled to avoid a ratings war with ‘X Factor USA’ , the Mark Burnett creation is expected to feature the original line up of coaches which include Cee Lo Green and vocal power house Christina Aguilera.

Will you be watching season 2 of ‘The Voice’?

• August 2, 2011 at 1:48 pm
    FLOPRIAH says:

QUEEN, SLAYIN LESSER HOES, GET THA MONEY GODTINA

• August 2, 2011 at 1:49 pm
    Imgunnacheckuboo says:

Right after the superbowl? You can’t get no better than that. I just hope they have better contestants and do something to those boring ass battle rounds.

• August 2, 2011 at 1:52 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

YAAASSS I can’t wait.I’m glad all the judges will be on the 2nd season too and I am eager to see how they’re going to step it up and what changes they’re going to make.And anyway, whatever the case, just for Christina, I’ll be checking out for the show.

• August 2, 2011 at 1:52 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

*checking for the show

• August 2, 2011 at 1:53 pm
    Legendtina Voicelera : voice of reason says:

I must listen to some of Christina Aguilera’s discography every other day to cleanse my ears + brain of all the sh*tty noises and so-called “music” that’s playing on the radio these days.

Christina, please come back with a new album before the end of the year 2012! You are the only pop star that I like (with Mariah and Whitney). I can’t stand anybody else’s wack@ss voices.

• August 2, 2011 at 1:54 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

Cheistina also said that she thinks her album will be ready around Spring/Summer 2012, so I think she is going to premiere the single during the show…maybe even on the finale.
    I AM SO HYPED ABOUT HER COMEBACK!

• August 2, 2011 at 1:57 pm
    MissImpartial says:

Leave God out of this. Christina is sure not God.

• August 2, 2011 at 1:58 pm
    honeydip says:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!

• August 2, 2011 at 3:29 pm
    princebarbietv says:

That is a long time to wait doe! I’m here for Christina doe =) !!
    *** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOImYWUXjZU&feature=feedu ***

• August 2, 2011 at 4:20 pm
    Legendtina4life says:

It will slay
    #TeamXtina

• August 2, 2011 at 5:04 pm
    LaLa says:

*PRAY FOR THE BEST* :D

• August 2, 2011 at 8:44 pm
    Perez Hilton says:

Lady gaga and her team including Perez Hilton are trying the put Christina down since Christina 2008 vma performance (Nobody knows about lady gaga back then, so it immediately boosted her fame). And the severely dramatic attacking was when the Bionic get released, Lady gaga and her team (her boss Akon)were throwing huge money to those media, especially the small entertaining websites to crush Christina down. Lady gaga is of little talent, not a good singer but a b**** with lots of gimmicks, she knows how to grab attention and boost her fame. Katy Perry, Rihanna, Adele, nicki minaj are better singers (I mean among young 20s) than Lady gaga, at least they don’t use the mean way to get success.

• August 2, 2011 at 11:14 pm
    dang says:

@Perezhilton gaga’s singing is not superb, but it shits on perry and fentys, they can’t sing, dance or do anything but model. xtina is an amazing singe, but she sometimes stuffs up in herquest for “reinvention” and ends up appearing too simlar to other artist after 4 year abscences.

• August 3, 2011 at 12:28 am
    nice_gurl says:

Yes!! I love this show and the judges.

• March 15, 2013 at 2:17 am
    bad Credit loans says:

Good information. Lucky me I came across your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have book-marked it for later!

• July 6, 2013 at 10:59 pm
    frontier cable and internet packages says:

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to
    make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about,
    why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you
    could be giving us something informative to read?