M.I.A Confirms Madonna/Nicki Minaj Collaboration

shares
MADONNA NICKI AND MIA M.I.A Confirms Madonna/Nicki Minaj Collaboration

Weeks ago, That Grape Juice reported that Pop icon Madonna had enlisted the help of Rap Czarina Nicki Minaj and M.I.A for her upcoming single  ‘Give Me All Your Love‘.

Now, much to the delight of all three of their respective fan base, these reports have been confirmed.

All the details below…

Recently, the ‘Paper Planes‘ lyricist tweeted:

summond to NYC by bitchesses > MADONNA and @NICKIMINAJ > cofffffiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee it iz a good day to get me tho trustttt bitches.

Were Going To..... GUANTANAMO BAY M.I.A Confirms Madonna/Nicki Minaj Collaboration

Bring it on ladies!

Though this is equally as lucrative for MIA as it is for Nicki, we’d be lying if we said we weren’t in awe of what this truly means for the Rapper.

For, if the success of ‘Pink Friday‘ put a dent in the glass ceiling that has held so many female MCs back,  a collaboration with Madonna is without a doubt the glitter stained crane that will shatter that ceiling out of existence.

Here’s to hoping this final edit of the song and its supporting clip- if one is created- showcases what makes all three of these women so easy to admire.

Are you checking for this song?

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (153)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (137)

• Tyler

Tyler (137)

• Mark111

Mark111 (80)

1. November 29, 2011 at 7:35 am
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

This is cray

Madonna is so desperate for relevancy

To quote lacefronce,Dicki garbage is whack,whack :roll:

2. November 29, 2011 at 7:39 am
    ARYO says:

i remember m.i.a dissing gaga in every interview she had a year ago, and now madonna is collaborating with her
    im not here for another nicki minaj vs lil kim thing….

3. November 29, 2011 at 7:41 am
    White girl mob says:

She should have put kreayshawn on tha track she would have made this a hit! Nicki is a Kim clone clown & M.I.A. Wish she was kreayshawn haha

4. November 29, 2011 at 7:43 am
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

@ARYO
    Nicki will be dissing lil kim like always but the funny thing is her verse about Kim are so true for Madonna too.

Lol at TGJ hyping the s*** when we heard it already and sound like s***

5. November 29, 2011 at 7:59 am
    n**** Please says:

@KAT DE LUNA FAN

keep on hating b**** !! nicki minaj slays kat deluna any motha effn day !! kat de luna aint s*** !!

6. November 29, 2011 at 8:06 am
    WTF says:

white girl mobs comments actually make me laugh out loud so much, you can totally tell its a sassy 13 year old boy from a middle class family behind the gravatar. werk!
    its a sad time when you have to express yourself through another’s success aswell… make your own success!!! but most importantly kreayshawn or however its spelt has only had 1 single that reached number 57 on billboard so you couldnt even compare her to someone like natasha bedingfield let alone megastars like beyonce and britney. anyway looking forward to this track!! i think it will be fun and people should just enjoy the music!

7. November 29, 2011 at 8:35 am
    pop royalty ( RUDE BOY) says:

i love M.I.A ! her albums are so much fun! but “arular” is my fav by her !!

anyway , it is good ! but i wanna see how “NM” will fit in this one ! cuz M.I.A and M are so creative in every possible way !!

good news (^__^) !

*plays M.I.A’s sunshowers”

8. November 29, 2011 at 8:37 am
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

WOWOWOWOW! Should be good!

9. November 29, 2011 at 8:45 am
    Layla says:

I don’t care.

10. November 29, 2011 at 8:46 am
    Tiffany says:

Nicki Minaj is going to ruien the song.

11. November 29, 2011 at 9:00 am
    Madonna says:

Why is this Kat Deluna stan so angry? Mad that tranny Luna hasn’t had a hit in half a decade? I am queen, tranny Luna would give her left titty to work with me. Ki at THAT, you lessor b****.

12. November 29, 2011 at 9:04 am
    Mafalo says:

@ that idiot first poster.

Madonna has sold over 300 million records, is cited by both Billboard and Guinness as “the most successful female recording artist of all time,” and the biggest selling solo touring act.

“Desperate for relevancy.” LMAO! Nah, not quite.

There’s a reason why both Nicki and M.I.A. agreed to work with her.

13. November 29, 2011 at 9:36 am
    bey'knight says:

@MAFALO

i wouldn’t use the word desperate but cmon on son, u think it’s just a coincidence Madonna is puttin Nicki on this track? coincidence that the first single from her last album featured and Timbaland and JT? not to mention it ended up being the only successful single off the album. Madonna is queen she doesnt have to release an album in her life again but she wants to and quoting 300 million dollars aint gon sell these records. Times have changed. Im not knocking her fro embracing the new age kids but let’s not kid ourselves about true intentions here. Madonna iwasnt exactly known for collabos thru the 80s and 90s,was she? I digress

14. November 29, 2011 at 9:43 am
    MiroBoi says:

I agree tgj staff

15. November 29, 2011 at 9:59 am
    JoArmy says:

Madonna and mia!!! Awesome cant wait. Nicki minaj?

16. November 29, 2011 at 10:02 am
    Those That Cannot Do, Stan says:

Gotta admit I’m curious. M.I.A. Has such a great vibe and style all her own, Madonna really has had a stunning career and touched on every decade and type of music and Nicki’s made strides in such a short span of time. Their styles are all very different but at the same time you could see them fitting together musically.

Could be very good or very bad, either way good luck to the ladies.

17. November 29, 2011 at 11:09 am
    DUNKFAN says:

When was Madonna last hit that didn’t feature a younger artist?

18. November 29, 2011 at 11:21 am
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

You lessers b****** had the audaicty to shade Kat deluna because of miss “Scary hands”???

Madonna kissed Nrit and Xtina when they were at their peaks
    Madonna worked with JT & Timbaland were they were hot
    Madonna worked with Pharrell williams
    Madonna did a skit with lady gaga when she is was blowing up…

Bicth the nerve of you ignorant ass to diss me or my fav cause you dont know your homework? Queen my ass

They are all queens,celine,Barbra,…Madonna is not better than anybody and l have the right to diss her if l want to.Next time dont quote me moron

19. November 29, 2011 at 11:49 am
    B. Hill says:

@ KAT DELUNA FAN

LOL at you calling yourself trying to run a check. You’re not anyone special here and you look like a real clown referring to yourself in third person like that. No one’s impressed by your delusions of grandeur. All you are is just some random loser online, hiding behind a monitor and typing s*** on a probably cheap keyboard attached to a probably cheap computer. If you don’t want to be taken to task for saying something stupid, then shut up. Else, deal with it. No one is scared of you. :lol:

20. November 29, 2011 at 11:56 am
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

@B HILL
    Lmao all the gibberish you wrote is probably inspired by your own pathetic life booboo :lol:

Scare of me? lmao

Everytime l give my opinion 100 mtfs respond (your attention seeking ass include).lf l am so not important why are you quoting me idiot???? #caught

:arrow:

21. November 29, 2011 at 12:16 pm
    TREAL.! says:

i dont think people realize how versatile nicki is.! i think she will not only prevail on this song, but make people say, “even though some may not like her, they cant ever deny her talent”.! also just to throw this out there, GRAMMY NOMINATIONS TOMORROW.! wonder who it will be. too excited.! : )

22. November 29, 2011 at 12:54 pm
    M.I.A. Confirms Collabo With Nicki Minaj & Madonna says:

[…] gj […]

23. November 29, 2011 at 12:57 pm
    Cee says:

I can’t with the Oprah clip. HIGHLARIOUS! Excited for this. I always though M.I.A would’ve made a great cameo on Run The World with Beyonce. Kudos to Madonna for snatching her up.

24. November 29, 2011 at 1:46 pm
    Davon says:

nicki has no talent.What’s wrong with you Madonna?

25. November 29, 2011 at 1:48 pm
    DONT TRY IT b**** says:

b**** how can you fix your brain to even think stanning for KAT DELUNA?! Girl bye that is a hot ass mess. Anywho! MIA dissed my fav every five minutes but I love her music so no shade there, Nicki will slay this song, while yall talking s*** she is stacking chips to get 1,000 ass injections and yall hoes can’t even afford Gucci socks,NEXT. Madonna is doing her thing so let it be.

26. November 29, 2011 at 2:14 pm
    Onyx says:

MADONNA is the Music Monarch
    Every girl has to thanks her, if all these girls can be half-naked on stage is 4 her.
    Beyonce, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, J.Lo, Britney, Christina, Madge used young artists to they don’t used her, she is the trend, she can change the trend wherever she wishes, she is the revolution of the Music, she change the Market of Music 4ever, it doesn’t get better than that. She has the Music Industry at her feet. I can’t believe some people here stan for WHO?, if you know about Music, you must know she is the Queen, is like Religions, every Religion has his King or Queen, the catholic church has Jesus and Mary (MADONNA) for Italians, she is the Mother of all your b******. Kneel at her feet.

Long Live The Queen!

27. November 29, 2011 at 2:49 pm
    f***??? says:

I don’t know weater I should be scared or happy :I

28. November 29, 2011 at 3:00 pm
    Dezi says:

@ONYX – Oh please, prince had his proteges on stage half naked before madonna arrived on the scene … the industry just wanted to give madonna all the credit for it as usual … END OF STORY.

29. November 29, 2011 at 3:11 pm
    xtinacoming2012 says:

Why is madonna all of a sudden using nicki and mia was it because she listened to bionic album and loved the route xtina did hhhhmmm I think so and that’s why give me all your love sounds like a left over track from bionic…

30. November 29, 2011 at 3:32 pm
    Onyx says:

@Dezi
    honey i love Prince, he is one of my fav. but hes a man, Madonna open the door for women, that is my point, as for men David Bowie did the same before His Royal Badness.

31. November 29, 2011 at 3:45 pm
    TheMan4u says:

madonna is the revolution of music???? since when, she has the music industry at her feet??? huh, when was her last hit cd here, the only thing madonna is good for is great touring numbers, nothing about her music has been groundbreaking, her biggest and maybe only artist that was/is in her image Britney and GaGa dont really shout her out as there biggest influence. madonna’s biggest contribution to the entertainment world is being a w hore and claiming it.

32. November 29, 2011 at 3:55 pm
    DMWN says:

“THEMAN4U,” there were enough grammatical flubs in your post to make an idiot stew. That’s your biggest contribution. Are you claiming it?

Next time proofread your b******* before you click on ‘submit comment.’

33. November 29, 2011 at 4:02 pm
    honeydip says:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!

34. November 29, 2011 at 4:18 pm
    TheMan4u says:

so i take it you couldn’t name anything either?

35. November 29, 2011 at 5:04 pm
    Dezi says:

@Onyx – Honey we all know prince is a man – but his half naked ex proteges are women and they were doing it before her – that’s the point that i’m making. But as usual madonna is given credit for things that were done before her. Madonna did not open the doors she just took someone else’s idea/concept and was given credit – when credit should have been given elsewhere. The doors were already opened madonna just stamped her name on it .. catch my drift?

36. November 29, 2011 at 7:13 pm
    n**** Please says:

@ KAT DELUNA

–n**** Please dont ever diss Madonna , she’s a bloody icon and Nicki Minaj is slaying it at the moment with her ceritfied platnium album b**** !! dont see or hear of kat deluna anywhere !! haha fall back , bless your soul !! :D

37. November 29, 2011 at 8:19 pm
    RDK says:

i can’t wait i like all there ladies,and all there is going to be on 1 track,sweet.

38. November 30, 2011 at 5:58 am
    BitchIcantevenspellwelfare says:

madge…Madge…MADGE!!!!!!

So you’re going to continue with the ‘Hard Candy” fuckery I see. You caught me with that one but you will NEVER get me again.

* shaking head & mouthing “no” *

39. December 1, 2011 at 12:54 am
    Steven Wilcox says:

Hey Ma’lonson?, why here recently when Madonna smiles? she does not show her teeth????…Ya’ notice that?….”WE” were talking the other day, but she lost my cell phone signal, and shee called back and laughed and said “Figure it out”……………:):):):):)……….One Way Vickee she say “It is a girl thing”……I told Veronica I got my backstage pass for the Superbowl, but I say to her I might not be able to be on time for the kickoff ‘cuz of the railroad. She say “Just park that 2-mile long container train here in the parking lot…:):):):):)”. She say on Monday-Wednesday-Friday, she wants me to call her Veronica. On Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday, she wants me to call her Madonna. Den I say to her, this here Cajon is confused. What about dat last day called Sunday? She said for me to “JUST CALL HER”….YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA……………….:):):):)…Dats what I’m talk’en ’bout, Hoss. Hey Queenee?, I got a big 12 foot ‘gator here at the house at Marfa, to keep dem there papparat’sees away should dey come on by de house. Miss Pearl?, she goona’ make some good gumbo for Christmas, and Madge?, the jet fuel is compliant at the Marfa, Texas 79843 airport. Dis here webs are good Queenee ’cause dey can’t figure out whare I am at, makes for a peaceful conversation, eh?????……….:):):):)…..We see ya’ later, Maddonnalisi’ous.

40. December 1, 2011 at 1:02 am
    Steven Wilcox says:

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA……………………Yes I did, I checked on that private rail car for ya’, and the owner wants $658,920 for the thing. It is parked on our spur track here at the ranch at Marfa under my care. When ya’ll all come down for Christmas?, we’ll party down wid that Cajon music wid all dat dis’sen and dat’en goin’ on…….I got One-Way-Bob gaurding the thing……….And yes 10-4!!!!:):):), Vickee says she will Kiss you for the photo shoot……………What better way to stir-it-up for the papers…………..Just so I get to watch………..Love-u-too……….Here “WE” go…………..Submit please.

41. December 1, 2011 at 1:15 am
    Steven Wilcox says:

Ya’, it is working. I’ve alway been 6’2″ at 265 to 270, and now I’m down to 210………….My BMI says I should be 191 pounds?, but that is a little light. Like I say?, when I was in the track department in 1974, I was 165, and when I became an engineer in 1979, I went to 220. But wid all this lifting weights the last few years, Like you say, there is alot of muscle.I walk 15 to 18 miles a day, and that helps. Plus, that special diet ya’ have me doin’, works good on me too. Hey look Dear?, Vickee is calling. let me get back with ya’ in an hour or so.Vickee told me this morning, to tell ya’ “Hello”. And Mom and Dad got their wine today, they told me to “Tell Madonna Thanks”.

42. December 1, 2011 at 1:20 am
    Antcandy says:

@ Bey’Knight, first of all EVERYBODY does collabs these days. What artist doesn’t have a feature now a days?

43. December 1, 2011 at 8:10 am
    morgat says:

Hot Beef- m.i.a dissing gaga
    and now madonna collab wit her -good job
    i hate gaga either

44. December 1, 2011 at 11:32 pm
    Steven Wilcox says:

Hey Veronica Madonna Veronica????????…..I’m fix’en to get called on a stack train El Paso to Pecos……..Mom and Dad liked that picture ya’ sent to them, and they will have the Cajon Gumbo ready for the Holidays………..It’ll be chicken and shrimp, from dat 200 year old French Cajon family recipe……….I apologize for not gett’en back to ya’ last night, after Vickee and I talked for a while?, some railroad people called about some rules……..That call lasted 5 hours…………Life-is-a-continuing-education-process……So, I’ll see ya’ in a day or so, Queenee………:):):)….HERE-“WE”-GO……….”WORK-DRIVE-DO-SOLVE-CHANGE-ACT-TEAM MADONNA”…..Dat’s what I’m talk’en ’bout!!!!:):):)……And don’t forget that Cajon saying?, “UM’WE”, it means “ULTIMATE MADONNA-WE”…….

45. December 1, 2011 at 11:44 pm
    Steven Wilcox says:

That’s right there Veronica Dear, that price is damn good on the passenger custom car…………..And it does have all oak, marble and all the works……..good for 180 MPH, but here in the U.S.?, Amtrak only runs 79 mph except in the Northeast Corridor where you are at, they can run 110 to 130 MPH…..That ACELA up there?, she runs 130 MPH, but last I was told?, they will not let ya’ attach a private car to it…..Wha’ heck?, just lease a locomotive from the railroad I work for, I’ll be the “Consulting Engineer Train Driver” for the entire trip, and we’ll all see the country before the tour….And in the car?, I’ve got engraved in the laser lighting program for the rooms “Madonna-Queen of Pop” in several of the colors matching all your concerts………I’ll show ya’ all of this when ya’ come down to Marfa………..SUBMIT PLEASE………:):):):)………

46. December 11, 2011 at 12:19 pm
    Steven Wilcox says:

Like you say Madonna?, just “point-click-squeeze and enjoy”…….
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha………:):):):)……I’m gonna’ get a couple hours sleep,Queenee…..I’ll give ya’ a call when I wake up………..Here “WE” go…………………………….SUBMIT.