To Our Readers

Hot Shot: Ciara Poses For Vogue

ciara vogue e1323210542234 Hot Shot: Ciara Poses For Vogue
Ciara is trying to get her career back in vogue, and what better way to kick start her comeback campaign than a new spread in Vogue magazine itself.

The ‘Ride’ singer, who is gearing up for the release of a new album next year, appears in the French edition of the “fashion bible” looking all flavours of fierce. Bring on LP #5!

1. December 6, 2011 at 5:35 pm
    jay says:

Ciara usually takes fierce photos! but ewwww she looks like a man!

2. December 6, 2011 at 5:36 pm
    JOSH says:

I dont like that photo of her at alll.
    like her, but not feeling that at all.

3. December 6, 2011 at 5:38 pm
    JAY says:

SHES EATINGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4. December 6, 2011 at 5:45 pm
    Bunni says:

What happened to the abs hun?

5. December 6, 2011 at 5:45 pm
    Peaches says:

Ciara is not fashion concious to me. She built like a damn man. Rhi rhi is more fashionable to me.

6. December 6, 2011 at 5:48 pm
    MISHKA says:

I’m feeling the “Sporty Spice” look, it suits her IMO. We have enough of girly singers out right now.

Can you imagine if Ci-Ci comes back and hit the #1 spot on BB200 ? <—– THE NERVE !!! (Yes, StingyNavy, this one was for you)

7. December 6, 2011 at 5:52 pm
    AuntieJackie says:

Buff Gal. She’s built well to me, women have different types of bodies. She doesn’t have to be huge and soft and super curvy to be s***. She look great and fit!

8. December 6, 2011 at 5:56 pm
    JP3000 says:

I like this its Vogue factor her muscles add to it. Its giving me Janet vibes.

9. December 6, 2011 at 6:01 pm
    THE ONE says:

Ciara is da ish, the pic is nice in a classic way. Everyone who enjoys Ciara, please check out Tyreak AKA The Boy Toy in his latest CONTROVERSIAL music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqx2yRF0AbM&list=FLrd7zHIc9BgsxQnYRrw6y5A

10. December 6, 2011 at 6:05 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

FLOP

11. December 6, 2011 at 6:05 pm
    Chucky (twitter- GoodGuy_Chuckz says:

WHY THE f*** YA’LL DRINKING HER JUICES, YA’LL SUM HATING ASSES, RIHANNA IS ONLY GOOD FOR FASHION, THATS IT. CIARA CAN BE IN SPORTS ILLUSTRATED AND GET THE NEXT VOGUE COVER IF SHE WANTED, ITZ CALLED VERSATILITY. IM SOOOOOOO SICK OF THESE WACK ASS RI- OH NO NO FANS COMING AT MOTHA CICI LIKE THAT. SHE HAS REAL TALENT, SHE CAN PERFORM, SHE CAN SING, SHE CAN MODEL, SHE CAN f***** ACT IF SHE WANTS TOO, JUMP OFF!!!!!!! #CSQUAD!!!!!!!!!!! YUP IM A CIARA FAN, BUT FACVTS IS FACTS

12. December 6, 2011 at 6:10 pm
    Kingphoenix says:

You guys please be nice to Ciara…she is really trying in, and all those “she looka lika man” comments are devoid. Androgyny is in. Who cares if her big ass man shoulders couldn’t fit into any of the women’s clothing so she had to go shirtless. Adrogyn is in.So what she likes like a at alantic city hooker trying to serve fish. Androgyny is in. And it dosen’t matter that this pic of Ciara makes you wonder if she is wearing a stap-on in her relationships with all these athletes and rappers who are speculated to be on the down low. Androgyny is in. Can we please just support the first and only Princess of Crunk and B so that she can book that stage Rihanna was taunting her about!

13. December 6, 2011 at 6:10 pm
    RoyalKev says:

This pic isn’t bad, but I’m not in love with it. I still have high hopes for Cici. I hope she get back in that #2 spot with this next cd (I’m not being shady). It’s definitely someone holding it that don’t belong there(ok, that was a little bit though).

14. December 6, 2011 at 6:18 pm
    RihannaNavy says:

to bad she can’t get the cover like rihanna has. 3 times!

15. December 6, 2011 at 6:24 pm
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

WOW, she looks good. Wish it was colour and her hair was shown off more but damn Cici looks amazing!

Love it, she is getting back in there!
    So happy, Ciara rocks!

#TeamCiara #CSquad

16. December 6, 2011 at 6:24 pm
    WHUT says:

I’m not here for this!!! The pose is mad awkward!!

17. December 6, 2011 at 6:25 pm
    Ciara Stan 21 says:

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOORRRRKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. December 6, 2011 at 6:26 pm
    LDN says:

for such a pretty woman, that is not a nice pic…

19. December 6, 2011 at 6:31 pm
    Slayara says:

this is only ONE of the many pics in the magazine…she’s featured in this one for WORLD OF MUSIC…where she was interviewed !

20. December 6, 2011 at 6:32 pm
    jill says:

why does her body look like a man? She can never take cute pics. I can’t see her selling over 150k for her first week.

21. December 6, 2011 at 6:36 pm
    Malibu Barbie says:

did janet jackson have a secret child we didnt know about ??????

22. December 6, 2011 at 6:40 pm
    WHUT says:

this is only ONE of the many pics in the magazine…

—————————————————————————————————–

Well post a good one cause Cedric is doing nothing for me in this!!

23. December 6, 2011 at 6:59 pm
    Ciara Stan 21 says:

yall really need to STOP HATING! WHAT THE f*** IS WORONG WITH YALL!? this is a beautiful picture of a beautifully talented woman, accept it. But you never will because you all are just some low life losers who are dumb enough to buy rihanna singles.

24. December 6, 2011 at 7:06 pm
    Ciara Stan 21 says:

high fashion isn’t pretty, it’s FIERCE!!

25. December 6, 2011 at 7:06 pm
    BOO! says:

FUCKIND DEAD! What a horrible photo!! Why does her belly button look like it’s crying? And her shoulders look broad as hell! I’m not here for this shot at all.

26. December 6, 2011 at 7:30 pm
    real says:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @SWAGONLOCK

27. December 6, 2011 at 7:32 pm
    honeydip says:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!

28. December 6, 2011 at 7:37 pm
    X,Y,and Z says:

YUCK

GROSS LOOKING HEMAPHRODITE

29. December 6, 2011 at 7:48 pm
    SHESDUMB says:

WHY IS SHE SPENDING TIME POSING HALF NAKED FOR A COVER OF A MAGAZINE NOBODY BUYS. AND PEOPLE ARENT GOING TO BUY IT EVEN MORE SINCE CIARA IS ON IT. CIARA NEEDS TO GET IN THE STUDIO AND TRY AND MAKE A HIT, DONT HIRE THE DREAM ANYMORE CAUSE EVEN BEYAWNCE COULDNT GET A HIT WITH HIM.

30. December 6, 2011 at 7:52 pm
    Ciara Stan 21 says:

i love ciara.

31. December 6, 2011 at 8:01 pm
    SHAN ARIA says:

I think she looks beautiful! I love this site make sure you show me some love! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z_hoZ4M_Hg

32. December 6, 2011 at 8:14 pm
    romannigga says:

I Love how it says “Trying” to be in vogue..when in fact..shes been in vogue more then 5 times…LOL..so i dont think its a “trying” thing.

33. December 6, 2011 at 8:16 pm
    romannigga says:

@SHESDUMB….NO ONE BUYS VOGUE?

R U LIVING UNDER A f****** ROCK DUMB ASS RIHANNA FAN..I SWEAR..THAT IS DUMBEST THING I’VE SEEN ON THIS f****** SITE. LMAO

YOU JUST MAD< RIHANNA WAS IN VOGUE..WHAT ONCE!?? LMAO HAHA

(ps: what ticked me off, was the part he/she says..no one will buy Vogue LMAO)

34. December 6, 2011 at 8:21 pm
    LaLa says:

Love the face.. but not the body. :/ too ‘strong’ for my taste.

35. December 6, 2011 at 8:24 pm
    Mellow Yellow says:

I don’t like the pic but she tried lol.

36. December 6, 2011 at 8:28 pm
    RihannaNavy says:

@Romanniga

you just mad caira has never been on the Cover of Vogue and probably will never

Rihanna has be on the COVER of 3 Vogues
    US Vogue
    British Vogue
    Italian Vogue

and considering ciara’s shoot was for french vogue @shesdumb is right no one will be buying vogue will ciara on the cover EVER why would anna wintour want to make that terrible mistake?

37. December 6, 2011 at 8:34 pm
    hoytchampion says:

Where’s the rest of the photos?

38. December 6, 2011 at 8:47 pm
    VA STAND UP!! says:

Um…..CiCi is cool & all but this photo is NOT the business. There is nothing wrong with being in shape but her body just so hard & masculine. It’s not cute at all! Woman are supposed to look soft and feminine but she always looks like a drag Queen in her photos. You would think that if she wanted to dispell all those rumors about her being a man she would try to soften up her look a bit. *shrugs*

Anywho, congrats for her making Vogue magazine, although I don’t really don’t think this is gonna garner her much attention. I really am eager to hear new music from her and see if she can make a comeback on the music front. I’m tired of ‘seeing’ her I want to hear her already!

Good luck to her.

39. December 7, 2011 at 12:07 am
    kingdomofjared says:

@RIHANNANAVY Anna Wintour isn’t the editor of Vogue France. Also, instead of being pressed about someone who you’ve deemed irrelevant, maybe you should be busy attempting to promote your homegirl’s new album.

40. December 7, 2011 at 1:46 am
    Kathy says:

Some women are just built broader whether they want to be or not! It’s genetics! Not everyone is blessed with soft and feminine curves!

41. December 7, 2011 at 2:13 am
    I'ma have to send her back to her maker says:

To the person comparing her to Janet, Janet has always looked better than this. Yes janet has had biceps but she’s always had curves too and could still look feminine even with muscles. I like ciara but not feeling this shot.

42. December 7, 2011 at 3:06 am
    Stacy says:

I want to hear the new music that she and L.A have been cooking up. I

43. December 7, 2011 at 4:54 am
    Sleazy says:

Its not my Fav But It looks Bad ass! Like she has that look On her face “Keep talking b****** *evil giggle* I’m coming* Lmao wooooo #5 I’m ready

44. December 7, 2011 at 4:58 am
    Sleazy says:

I’m not here 4 @WHUT calling Ciara Cedric Cus has he seen his gravatar Rihanna Looks Like black version Of perez hilton in that Pic!

45. December 7, 2011 at 5:03 am
    Sleazy says:

Why Can’t a woman be masculine? She doesn’t even look masculine a lot She is Fiiiiiiiiine as hell she has a Banging body you Fat b****** would die 4!She should really cover sports illustrated Her body is banging!

46. December 7, 2011 at 8:22 am
    amazen says:

I’m tired of the navy coming at everyone ya starting to become like the beyonce stand but don’t have the album sales to back it up.

Anyway I think Ciara should use her masculinity to her advantage. While all these women wanna be soft n pretty looking the same Ciara can be like a grace Jones n bring somethin different

47. December 7, 2011 at 11:07 am

huuuuhhh Hottie

51. December 7, 2011 at 11:18 am
    Eмa says:

I agree with SLEEZY,so right,beutifull

52. December 7, 2011 at 12:16 pm
    pop royalty ( RUDE BOY) says:

i thought it was US VOGUE !

OH—— kay !!

i’m a guy and my d*** can NOT feel what Y’all say :x

IT can not feel any feminism in this PIC ! :x

so she’s posing naked for $$$$$ now ?!

53. December 7, 2011 at 12:40 pm
    Justathought says:

you betta werk CiCi!!

54. Vote

[...] 3.) Ciara's never taken a bad photo in her life. Here's more proof in her latest French Vogue photo spread. Heads up: Girl's fit body will make your gym routine feel lame. (That Grape Juice) [...]

55. Vote

[...] 3.) Ciara‘s never taken a bad photo in her life. Here’s more proof in her latest French Vogue photo spread. Heads up: Girl’s fit body will make your gym routine feel lame. (That Grape Juice) [...]

56. December 7, 2011 at 10:46 pm
    D says:

I am a Ciara STAN!This pic is OK though,I’ve seen better. I believe they had her pose like that to put emphasis on her shape and her facial features. Her features are a little strong but most models have stronger feautures. Nonetheless she’s a beautiful girl. Now, musically, I have heard a couple of things about this upcoming album from behind the scenes!She hasn’t been speaking on it much which is different. One thing I will share is that one of the beat engineers working on the album said that Ci knows this is er last chance and the pressure is on! Also, everyone working on the album are boasting about a song she did with Soundz and Hit Boy..The rumor is that it’s epic and will “change history.” Don’t quote me on that one though. Like i said, it was a RUMOR!Only time will tell :)