Watch: Jennifer Hudson Dishes On Weight Loss Memoir, Shares ‘Three Stooges’ Trailer

516fJV iMgL. SS500  Watch:  Jennifer Hudson Dishes On Weight Loss Memoir, Shares Three Stooges Trailer

Since her weight loss journey began “And I’m Telling You’ singer Jennifer Hudson has been telling fans and weight-loss hopefuls of her plans to release a memoir documenting the process.  Enter – ‘I Got This:  How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down and Found Myself’ – Hudson’s weight loss diary that details how she lost 80 pounds over the course of two years.  The book, set for a January 10 release, is already seeing the Chicagoan songbird traverse the promo trail.

Peep the soon-to-be Mrs. Otunga dish on how she’s ‘got this’ and more below:

Before the book’s unveiling, Hudson shares her holiday cheer as she can be seen making many an appearance this season including TNT’s annual “Christmas In Washington” (December 16th) and ABC’s ‘Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade’.

The ventures precede Hudson’s appearance in multiple movies, including the forthcoming ‘Three Stooges’. See the trailer here:

• December 7, 2011 at 10:14 pm
    Sharing for free! says:

Nice Article

You can download the best weight loss book “Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle” by Tom Venuto for free here:

burnvenuto.blogspot.com

• December 7, 2011 at 11:01 pm
    BOOGIE BEEESH says:

Jen sounds great on that clip, as usual but looks soooo thin lol hope its funny!

• December 8, 2011 at 9:08 am
    nyakz says:

You go jenefier…working hard…I love that

[...] clip, Hudson is readying a promo tour for her forthcoming memoir ‘I Got This’. The book, due January 10, chronicled the Chicagoan’s weightloss journey and details the diva’s [...]

• March 7, 2013 at 8:31 am
    Derrick says:

I think this is among the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style is great, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers Derrick

• May 2, 2013 at 11:22 pm
    social says:

What’s up, cool internet site you’ve at this time there.

• December 4, 2013 at 4:18 am
    pure Green bean coffee extract says:

Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest
    authoring on other websites? I have a blog based
    on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have
    you share some stories/information. I know my
    readers would value your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to
    shoot me an e mail.