Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Christina Milian Talks Marrying & Divorcing The-Dream

christina millian 2 e1325607540631 Christina Milian Talks Marrying & Divorcing The Dream
Christina Milian may not have had a hit in a minute, yet she’s remained a staple in the headlines; many of which surround her controversial marriage and divorce from hitmaker The-Dream.

Now, as the singer hits the promotional trail for ‘The Voice’ (which she serves as a digital correspondent for), she’s opening up about her time with the ‘Single Ladies’ producer and what she’s learnt.

Soundbites from her Yahoo interview after the jump…

Via NB:

On her divorce

A lot of men would say, “I can’t believe a man would cheat on Christina” but it happens.

Some people think because you’re beautiful, you lived a charmed life

Beauty has nothing to do with it. I know I’m a really good wife. I know I’m a really good girlfriend. I know we’re suppose to take the blame for certain things but I gotta say I’m pretty good at all that stuff.

What would you say is the biggest lesson you’ve learned from it all?

Sometimes we are just so carried away with love and we might even mistake some things like lust for love.

———————–

Kudos to Christina for picking herself back up and ensuring that she keeps it moving. We hope her stint on The Voice creates way for a return to music. As a few sucky albums aside, she knows how to serve up a banger when she wants to (*hits ‘play’ on ‘Zipper’ and ‘Dip It Low’*)

• January 3, 2012 at 11:57 am
    CeTerio Dontez says:

Christina Milian is Sexy.

Foloow me on twitter.com/ceteriodontez

• January 3, 2012 at 11:58 am
    CeTerio Dontez says:

smh y they choose that horrible Gravatar pik. i aint gettn no follows lol

• January 3, 2012 at 12:53 pm
    OnlyB says:

She is so pretty.
    One of my favourite songs of hers is “Us Against the World”

• January 3, 2012 at 12:58 pm
    arob says:

Her song Highway is the s***. But I think she married him for money, otherwise men are going to cheat, you don’t just end it because of that. Her loyalty should have run deeper than that. I guess some women are different though, and I can understand if he was a serial cheater.

• January 3, 2012 at 12:59 pm
    Jasmine says:

I like her comment:

That is true. I hope she finds another producer to help her make a new cd and that she stops getting all those ghetto tattoos.

• January 3, 2012 at 7:05 pm
    Dunk says:

So Amazinh was not a bad album at all, Jay Z just wanted her ass off of Def Jam so he could spend all his marketing on Rihanna ( no shade to Re Re), Say I was number 1 single in the UK and that was her last record so by no means is she a flop or does she release bad material