Jason Derulo Apologizes For Tour Cancellation

Last week- and quite unfortunately- it emerged that Pop upstart Jason Derulo had been forced to a cancel his 2012 live concert tour after suffering a severe neck injury.

Now, the ‘Breathing’ maestro has taken to YouTube to express his sincerest apologies for the cancellation.

His statement below…

Forgive us for sounding rude, but exactly who are these fans Derulo speaks of.

The same fans who didn’t buy ‘Future History‘ perhaps?

For with sales figures slimmer than Bishop Eddie Long‘s chances of finding a new ‘beard’ , we aren’t sure why a supporting tour was scheduled in the first place, when the end result was always going to end in commercial shame and embarrassment for the star.

Here’s to hoping the next era of Jason’s music will fare much better than this one, because with whether you like him or not, he remains a very worthwhile talent.

It’s just a shame that he is yet to find a way to convince the world of this.

Sponsored

1. January 14, 2012 at 6:06 pm
    T says:

Shontelle is snatchin the mess out of Beyonce’s lacefront!!!

2. January 14, 2012 at 6:18 pm
    MISHKA says:

That neck injury seems really serious, they even posted the twitpic he took at the hospital on his VEVO.

Well #getwellJason.

3. January 14, 2012 at 6:24 pm
    Lol says:

U don’t have to apologize for nothing you s*** mother f*****! You can f*** me neck brace and all

4. January 14, 2012 at 6:46 pm
    haterzstaypressed says:

TGJ you don’t have to be rude! I think it’s nice that he’s apologizing to his fans and reaching out to them/keeping them updated. Can’t you wish him a Get Well Soon? Dude could have been killed or paralyzed. You don’t have to make a commentary out of everything.

***smh*** 🙁

5. January 14, 2012 at 6:47 pm
    kody3x says:

lol this n****

6. January 14, 2012 at 7:06 pm
    Roman says:

Tbh nobody cares bout Jason. This is 1 of the rare moments I actually agree with TGJ. His performances remind me of a kindergarden nap time. Anyway best wishes to him

7. January 14, 2012 at 7:09 pm
    Licious says:

Anything that seems like a threat to Sam’s faves he’ll throw shade. *smh* Get well soon Jason!!

8. January 14, 2012 at 7:46 pm
    DaHotNig says:

Where is this dude famous at? What was he doing a mall tour? I mean seriously, this is fake! LMAO

9. January 14, 2012 at 9:01 pm
    girlygirl says:

Nobody wanted too see his ass anyway. Another fake ass Michael Jackson.

10. January 14, 2012 at 9:55 pm
    Oceanmate says:

I tried to tell em; that he was too stiff, (you know upper body) but he wouldn’t listen to me…..you know they say a hard head makes a soft @$$.

11. January 15, 2012 at 1:49 am
    Jordan says:

He barely sold 13,000 his first week!

Nobody is checkin for Jason Derulo. Sad.

12. January 15, 2012 at 5:17 am
    Remey says:

World Tour? Fans? Outpour of support?

Jason, your PR team is struggling when it comes to pushing your albums, but they are on point with this video. I swear….I feel like they went out and bought all those -background- -visuals- oops, I means get well gifts to make it look sad.

Jason reminds me of Teairra Mari. Talent that’s misdirected. I actually like him, but they just haven’t pushed him correctly.

Jason Derulo’s Career:

Effort: A+
    Creativity: C
    Execution: F-

13. January 15, 2012 at 12:04 pm
    MRB says:

NOW THIS IS A POST NOT EVEN WORTH POSTING! WHO EVER DISCOVERED THIS BOY NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WHOLE TEAM DOES! HE DOESNT OFFER ANYTHING WE AINT ALREADY SEEN BEFORE! HE TRIED TO REPLACE CHRIS BROWN AND FAILED!!!! HE IS A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. January 15, 2012 at 7:57 pm
    KASEY JR. says:

Tour? Where the f*** was he going..middle school cafeterias? His album flopped and it sucked balls. If I didn’t get it for free, I would’ve called his record label and cursed them out!