LA Reid Makes ‘Epic’ X Factor USA Signings

shares

As the newly appointed head of Epic Records, LA Reid has already made a number of groundbreaking decisions pertaining to the label’s future.

Indeed, after signing  ‘Fantasy RiderCiara  last year and X Factor alum Cher Lloyd this year,today saw confirmation of news that will have many a Pop enthusiast buzzing- to say the very least.

For, in what will serve as an added incentive for any wannabe vocalists hoping to join X Factor USA’s upcoming season, the exec has signed three of last year’s more promising acts.

Find out who below..

Congratulations guys!

Seeing as Reid has proven his ability to turn many an artists’  water into premium wine – see Rihanna- it is fair to say that all three acts are in very good hands.

Sure to benefit from the fan support they’ve already garnered during their time on the show, we eagerly await to see just what each performer will serve up when their debut projects finally arrive.

Do you think Reid made the right decision?

Let us know!

shares

1. January 18, 2012 at 4:58 pm
    JJFAN1814 says:

TGJ…
    Whatever Rihanna has done to you to throw shade at her in 99% of your posts…She did one helluva job.

Ya bitter b******.

LOL

2. January 18, 2012 at 5:08 pm
    Me says:

Last time I checked tgj, the album was called Fantasy Ride, do y’all even listen to music ??

3. January 18, 2012 at 5:12 pm
    CSquad says:

to the above commentor, you’ve never heard of a play on words. Dirty b****.

4. January 18, 2012 at 5:13 pm
    lol says:

@me he means she is the rider…stupid!

5. January 18, 2012 at 5:58 pm
    number1k9 says:

I will not by any of their albums nor will I want to go see any of them perform. Thye may have a good single here and there but thats about it.

Marcus will likely only have success on the R&B charts.

Astro needs to grow up and lose the cokciness/attitude-you are NOT Kanye West.

Chris will maybe have a few minor Pop hits. I don’t see him (nor any of this seasons contestants) being huge.

6. January 18, 2012 at 6:19 pm
    Nopes says:

Damn he has some yellow eyes. Makes no sense for his teeth to be so white, but his eyes so yellow!

7. January 18, 2012 at 6:42 pm
    OZ says:

@ NOPES its the tint from is glasses

8. January 18, 2012 at 6:43 pm
    RHI RHI IS QUEEN says:

ASTRO IS AN ASS.. I’LL PASS

9. January 18, 2012 at 6:45 pm
    l boogie says:

I like Melanie, Chris & Astro but I think Marcus is a wannabe star… he is whack. … I wish him success though… maybe he just needs to grow on me….

@ number1kanine- you can make a lot of money in America even if you are only r&b… ask Keyshia Cole, Fantasia, R Kelly, and Trey Songz…. not sure what country u are from but this is Xfactor USA & not XfactorUK…. there is a HUGE R&B fanbase….. unfortunately everyone is putting out whack material right now.

Good luck to Astro!!!

10. January 18, 2012 at 6:58 pm
    Theman says:

Marcus is not that great. He has good performance skills, but he seems to be another Jason Derulo. You’ve saw them before. Chris will probably do well. He’s his own artist. Astro has skills, very talented so he’ll probably do well to.

11. January 18, 2012 at 10:17 pm
    Me says:

@csquad..im far from a dirty b**** you lil f**, and to the other little boy, finish getting raped by your cousins and s***, us females dont b**** as much as yall smh… grow some balls and quit wanting a p****

12. January 19, 2012 at 5:16 am
    number1k9 says:

@ L Boogie

I never said Marcus would not be successful, even tho truth be told I don’t think he will. His vocals IMO are not good, I don’t like his tone.

Like the other person said he is like a Jason DeRulo type. Decent performer but yeah.

I actually agree more with what u said about Marcus interestingly enuf!

13. January 19, 2012 at 1:12 pm
    @antertain says:

Astro = ching ching!!!

14. January 19, 2012 at 2:06 pm
    Lisa says:

Ciara will give you your money worth, I saw her in concert, she is a great entertainer nobody can dance like her and that is why she is unique!

15. January 19, 2012 at 5:19 pm
    riri says:

astro will do well!!! boy can that guy rrraaap!

:P

16. January 20, 2012 at 12:30 am
    DemetriusBlacc says:

Yeah I agree with @JJFAN1814 y you be hating on Rihanna so much??? #JusAskin’
    Astro will not do good in the business. I mean he is like 15 years old!! I just don’t think in this day in age kids his age are not gonna like him!

Chris: Reminds me of Matt Giruard from American Idol.

Marcus: We don’t need another Bobby Brown!